Why are Democrats always going after our Guns and 2nd amendment rights?

They want the state to have a monopoly on force, which they know cannot happen so long as the citizenry remains armed.
Thus, their goal is to make the exercise of the right ot keep and bear arms so difficult that people simply do not try.

Want proof?
Ask them how much gun control is :enough".
Ask them what they believe constitutes an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms
They do not have an cogent answer.

Why are Democrats always going after Americans right to keep and bear arms?, and Americans 2nd amendments rights?
Your answers.

Because they are contrarians.

They run their campaign on "whatever non democrats want we will fight to have the opposite". That's their entire premise, to go the absolute furthest away from anything anyone wants that isn't a part of their party.

Because they need to disarm the population in order to abolish democracy. As Madison said, “the only things needed for a tyrant to oppress are a standing army, an enslaved media and a disarmed populace.”

The Dems already have a lock on the first two. Now they going after the third (and the 2nd).

PERFECT RESPONSE

I actually did not know of that quote by Madison

It will help me greatly in my "evangelizing" work.. I tell people how to vote.. OOPS.. LOL

I mean: I try to dissuade them from voting for crazy people (the Left)

Name one Democrat that took away your guns.
ithink of that book by Ted Cruz, which I have not yet read but I read his first one..

It was called something like .. memory fails but it was focused on how at the SCOTUS, some very serious issues were decided by ONLY ONE VOTE!

ONE vote!

Then there was that psychopath in Virginia Ralph Northam (governor) who had a bill that would allow parents to wait 3 days after the birth of their child to decide if they wanted the child! If not, let the child die of starvation!

Unbelievable.

And guess how that bill failed?

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think I am. It lost by ONE VOTE

ONE

of course you liberals probably sided with the psychopath

Why? The why should be obvious. Have you seen the rise in crime? Have you taken note of where the violence is coming from? Democrats do NOT want anyone to fight back.

And yet, your side is always looking for ways to restrict, limit, or take guns away.
30,000 gun deaths is a pretty good reason--far more than any other advanced culture on the planet-- to restrict and limit guns.

As for taking them away, yeah in certain circumstances. If you have mentally ill people in your house, it is probably good to get the guns out of the house.

Forum List

Back