Why are Democrats always going after our Guns and 2nd amendment rights?

Why are Democrats always going after Americans right to keep and bear arms?, and Americans 2nd amendments rights?
Your answers.
There is the mouth breathing base that actually believes that disarming law abiding citizens will affect crime. Then there's the smart elite who knows that an armed people can not be controlled.

Here ya go.
Why are Democrats always going after Americans right to keep and bear arms?,
They aren’t.
and Americans 2nd amendments rights?
They aren’t.
The legislation they support, propose, vote on and pass into law says otherwise.

Why do Democrats constantly support, propose, vote on and pass into law unnecessary and ineffective restrictrions on the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding?

30,000 gun deaths is a pretty good reason--far more than any other advanced culture on the planet-- to restrict and limit guns.

As for taking them away, yeah in certain circumstances. If you have mentally ill people in your house, it is probably good to get the guns out of the house.
Suicides and crime are the overwhelming cause of the majority of those deaths. Ban those first.

You avoided the question:
Why do Democrats constantly support, propose, vote on and pass into law unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding?
Ask a Democrat

PERFECT RESPONSE

I actually did not know of that quote by Madison

It will help me greatly in my "evangelizing" work.. I tell people how to vote.. OOPS.. LOL

I mean: I try to dissuade them from voting for crazy people (the Left)
That quote also clarifies the 2nd Amendment and the intent of the Founding Fathers. I would be the first to acknowledge that the way it was written left room for interpretation, and thus one needs to go to the other writings to see what they meant. That Madison warned of the dangers that come with a “disarmed populace” tells us why they wanted the people to have the right to bear arms.

CASE CLOSED.

Forum List

Back