Why are Democrats always going after our Guns and 2nd amendment rights?

30,000 gun deaths is a pretty good reason--far more than any other advanced culture on the planet-- to restrict and limit guns.

As for taking them away, yeah in certain circumstances. If you have mentally ill people in your house, it is probably good to get the guns out of the house.

Does that number include suicides?

30,000 gun deaths is a pretty good reason--far more than any other advanced culture on the planet-- to restrict and limit guns.

As for taking them away, yeah in certain circumstances. If you have mentally ill people in your house, it is probably good to get the guns out of the house.

You freaks don't seem to give a shit about the 100,000 drug over doses caused by the criminals coming across the southern border. So just STFU and park your selective outrage.

You freaks don't seem to give a shit about the 100,000 drug over doses caused by the criminals coming across the southern border. So just STFU and park your selective outrage.

Drug overdoses are self inflicted.

Took away all your guns did they?

Have you forgotten the ineffective 10 year AWB, the one DOJ said had virtually zero effect on crime. Ya know why, criminals don't give a fuck about laws. Yet if it were still in effect I wouldn't have been able to buy my hog gun. And now xiden is promising to bring it back. Why is it you commies always go after the law abiding and not the criminals that misuse firearms?

Have you forgotten the ineffective 10 year AWB, the one DOJ said had virtually zero effect on crime. Ya know why, criminals don't give a fuck about laws. Yet if it were still in effect I wouldn't have been able to buy my hog gun. And now xiden is promising to bring it back. Why is it you commies always go after the law abiding and not the criminals that misuse firearms?

Here’s what I do know. Every single time a Democrat is elected President, the right claims their guns are going to be taken away. Every. Single. Time. It’s never happened.

Forum List

Back