Why are Leftists mostly atheists?

Leftists are atheists because you can't be anti-human rights, and a Christian.
Why do you say that atheists are against human rights? Like who?
The ideology of the left is purely about the denial of human rights.

Their belief that religion must be regulated by the state, for example.
Their belief that the unborn aren't really human until some time after birth (provided they are at full term) denies the existence of humanity itself, and establishes that people don't have inherent rights..but only exist as humans with rights until the government says so.

Their belief that people should be charged with crimes for saying things they don't agree with...

All those things are examples of human rights violations. I could go one.
You say "purely" about the denial of human rights. That's what's known as a massive exaggeration. If you expect people to take you seriously...
I don't care if you take me seriously, you're a brainwashed leftist goon.

And it wasn't an exaggeration. You people just refuse to acknowledge reality. That's one reason you can't learn.
I'm a Libertarian, so in the middle.

Abortion is not the one of the foundational principles of the democratic party. Protecting a womans right is.

You would never vote for a nazi?

Then why do you support trump who brazenly promotes white nationalist nazi style propaganda, methods of mind control, and the demonization of defenseless people?

Would you say that FDR was a better President than Trump?

Of course you would, you have no choice since the DNC continues the vision of FDR's promotion of "positive rights".

But let's look at the record. Has Trump ever imprisoned American citizens because of their race? No, no he has not, yet Trump is the racist Nazi and not FDR for locking up innocent Japanese Americans?

Then you try to accuse Trump of racism for separating illegal immigrants from their children as the media uses pictures of children in cages taken during the Obama administration to attack Trump on the issue, yet Obama was a better President than Trump?

Get some help.

Isn't the command of God to not oppress, the widow, the orphan and the alien and to not deny them justice? mr. religion??

Get some help? lol... OK

The issue is open borders and unregulated immigration. The issue is not oppressing the widow and orphan.

In fact, the road to illegal immigration is a dangerous one that further oppresses the poor and in need.

Then you have gangs like MS 13 who come across, who are dedicated to death and destruction and even worship satan just for kicks.

Add to that mix identity politics, which assign group identities to minority individuals making them faceless and then exploit them for their political worth, and when finished, discard them back onto conveniently constructed social shelfs.

The democrat party is built on racism. In fact, they started the KKK and opposed freeing of slaves.

Then they switched gears and have created a black voting block of supporters that is only based upon race.

I just love it when they talk about white America dying off and getting outnumbered, don't you?

No party has been as racist since the Nazi party in Germany.

Yes, I do. The Left has replaced but not totally so Lenin's class warfare with minority and race warfare. Yet the grand lie is freedom to do anything without consequence.

What is human rights based upon? If there is no God, if we are not really made in his image, then we are just glorified animals. The Founding Fathers, although not all Christians, recognized that our rights came from God.

And what do we do with animals? Do we not use them as beasts of burden, lock them up in zoos for our entertainment, kill and eat them, etc.?

Of course, you would probably say that human have rights cuz they are smarter. Well then, what about the stupid people on this planet? Do they not have natural rights?

Stupid people do not have the right to impose their stupidity on the rest of the population.

Words best spoken into your nearest mirror. In one breath you defend. With the next you attack. Is broad assignation of generic identities and tidal generalization the core of your purported mysticism? I was just beginning to enjoy it . . . again.

In the waters of contention THE TRUTH is brought out.

You aren't contending so much as dictating, although, guilty aren't we all?

If you are feeling like something is being dictated perhaps you should examine your own conscience.
You do have a hankering for pontificating and looking down on everyone else. :biggrin:

Leftists are atheists because you can't be anti-human rights, and a Christian.

Their belief that the unborn aren't really human until some time after birth (provided they are at full term) denies the existence of humanity itself, and establishes that people don't have inherent rights..but only exist as humans with rights until the government says so.

Their belief that people should be charged with crimes for saying things they don't agree with...

You say "purely" about the denial of human rights. That's what's known as a massive exaggeration. If you expect people to take you seriously...

And it wasn't an exaggeration. You people just refuse to acknowledge reality. That's one reason you can't learn.
No, not really.

No, not really.
I'm more in the middle than you are, admit it.

Abortion is not the one of the foundational principles of the democratic party. Protecting a womans right is.

You would never vote for a nazi?

Then why do you support trump who brazenly promotes white nationalist nazi style propaganda, methods of mind control, and the demonization of defenseless people?

Of course you would, you have no choice since the DNC continues the vision of FDR's promotion of "positive rights".

But let's look at the record. Has Trump ever imprisoned American citizens because of their race? No, no he has not, yet Trump is the racist Nazi and not FDR for locking up innocent Japanese Americans?

Then you try to accuse Trump of racism for separating illegal immigrants from their children as the media uses pictures of children in cages taken during the Obama administration to attack Trump on the issue, yet Obama was a better President than Trump?

Get some help.

Isn't the command of God to not oppress, the widow, the orphan and the alien and to not deny them justice? mr. religion??

Get some help? lol... OK

The issue is open borders and unregulated immigration. The issue is not oppressing the widow and orphan.

In fact, the road to illegal immigration is a dangerous one that further oppresses the poor and in need.

Then you have gangs like MS 13 who come across, who are dedicated to death and destruction and even worship satan just for kicks.

Add to that mix identity politics, which assign group identities to minority individuals making them faceless and then exploit them for their political worth, and when finished, discard them back onto conveniently constructed social shelfs.

The democrat party is built on racism. In fact, they started the KKK and opposed freeing of slaves.

Then they switched gears and have created a black voting block of supporters that is only based upon race.

I just love it when they talk about white America dying off and getting outnumbered, don't you?

Yeah sure, they they they..

Its wasn't democrats who have disproportionately incarcerated black people, It was republican zero tolerance bullshit law and order policies, racism under the guise of family values and patriotism in the name of JEEESUS, but it was the democrats who put a black president in office and republicans still haven't gotten over it.

Personally I would still choose having a mixed race black man over pure white trash as president any time. At least he had some class, and demonstrated intelligence, fidelity to the constitution, morals and ethics every single day he was there.

What we have now is a buffoon demonstrating the exact opposite every single day..

I bet you suffered terribly when gays were given rights that everyone else takes for granted and a black man was the president...

You probably though it was a sign of the end of the world....lol....

Last edited:
You just harm any animal or hunt or make animal life suffer........you just wait and see.....GOD is waiting for you.....up there.... to show you the kind way.

HIS way.

The secular state is all about protecting animals

Eagle+egg.jpg

In fact, the people in Biblical times often worshipped animals or the sun or moon.

For you see, you either worship creation or the Creator.

obama_messiah.jpg
Thats nice. Get all the whining out of your system. Personally, I'm against abortion. I am just not so deluded and self important enough to think I have a magical sky wizard telling me I get to decide for others.

I reckon this is the same reason that the Left allows MS 13 to cross the border and kill Americans.

They are just not self important enough to think a magical sky wizard tells them to decide for others on what to do about it.

Just who, knowingly, "allows MS 13 to cross the border and kill Americans"? Name names and places, please.

While I feel sad for any murder victims and their families, just what does this have to do with someone deliberately allowing gang members to cross the border? Just which persons knowingly allowed these MS-13 members in? The sad fact is that we have many murders here in the U.S., a good deal of which are girls and young women. Why weren't all parents of murdered children invited to the SOTU?

Get some help.

Get some help? lol... OK

Its wasn't democrats who have disproportionately incarcerated black people, It was republican zero tolerance bullshit law and order policies, racism under the guise of family values and patriotism in the name of JEEESUS, but it was the democrats who put a black president in office and republicans still haven't gotten over it.

Personally I would still choose having a mixed race black man over pure white trash as president any time. At least he had some class, and demonstrated intelligence, fidelity to the constitution, morals and ethics every single day he was there.

What we have now is a buffoon demonstrating the exact opposite every single day..

I bet you suffered terribly when gays were given rights that everyone else takes for granted and a black man was the president...

Really?

Minorities and crime usually occur in large cities like Chicago, and all of them are run by Dims.

The secular state is all about protecting animals

Eagle+egg.jpg

In fact, the people in Biblical times often worshipped animals or the sun or moon.

For you see, you either worship creation or the Creator.

obama_messiah.jpg
Thats nice. Get all the whining out of your system. Personally, I'm against abortion. I am just not so deluded and self important enough to think I have a magical sky wizard telling me I get to decide for others.

I reckon this is the same reason that the Left allows MS 13 to cross the border and kill Americans.

They are just not self important enough to think a magical sky wizard tells them to decide for others on what to do about it.

Just who, knowingly, "allows MS 13 to cross the border and kill Americans"? Name names and places, please.

While I feel sad for any murder victims and their families, just what does this have to do with someone deliberately allowing gang members to cross the border? Just which persons knowingly allowed these MS-13 members in? The sad fact is that we have many murders here in the U.S., a good deal of which are girls and young women. Why weren't all parents of murdered children invited to the SOTU?

Opposing border security is akin to deliberately allowing gang members like MS 13 into the country.

Get some help.

Get some help? lol... OK

Yes, I do. The Left has replaced but not totally so Lenin's class warfare with minority and race warfare. Yet the grand lie is freedom to do anything without consequence.

Man cannot be free and have a civil society unless man regulates his own moral behavior.

If not, the state will be forced to impose morality on them, which in an amoral society leads to a police state.

I just wonder if the Left really wants the police state, which is why they have waged war on the 10 commandments and Golden Rule in the Bible.

Get some help? lol... OK

Man cannot be free and have a civil society unless man regulates his own moral behavior.

If not, the state will be forced to impose morality on them, which in an amoral society leads to a police state.

I just wonder if the Left really wants the police state, which is why they have waged war on the 10 commandments and Golden Rule in the Bible.

Personally, I believe it's all part of an ancient cycle of oppression, escape from oppression, and the plea to return to conservatism, even at the cost of authoritarianism.

While I don't know whether or not the Left wants authoritarianism, they sure as heck are asking for it real loudly. We could find ourselves in a position soon enough where we are also begging for it on the Right--as a means to turn the tide of the cultural revolution and rid our society of the horrors it has produced. But I hope not. That would, however, fulfill the ancient cycle.

The Left has promised our youth they can have freedoms free from personal responsibility. Now more than ever, along with the Commandments and Christian values, we need to teach and preach personal responsibility and the wisdom of the Father and Son. We need a force that can counteract the damage done; a reestablishment of basic, fundamental, ancient right and wrong. Otherwise, we're lost as a people and nation.

Personally, I believe it's all part of an ancient cycle of oppression, escape from oppression, and the plea to return to conservatism, even at the cost of authoritarianism.

While I don't know whether or not the Left wants authoritarianism, they sure as heck are asking for it real loudly. We could find ourselves in a position soon enough where we are also begging for it on the Right--as a means to turn the tide of the cultural revolution and rid our society of the horrors it has produced. But I hope not. That would, however, fulfill the ancient cycle.

The Left has promised our youth they can have freedoms free from personal responsibility. Now more than ever, along with the Commandments and Christian values, we need to teach and preach personal responsibility and the wisdom of the Father and Son. We need a force that can counteract the damage done; a reestablishment of basic, fundamental, ancient right and wrong. Otherwise, we're lost as a people and nation.

As Reagan once asked, I wonder what the 10 commandment would look like had Congress passed it.

1. Thou shalt covet.
2. Thou shalt not kill in war, murders, or out of self defense using a gun. Just the elderly and depressed can kill themselves and helpless infants can die via abortion
3. Thou shalt recycle
4. Thou shalt limit carbon emissions.

Any others?

As Reagan once asked, I wonder what the 10 commandment would look like had Congress passed it.

1. Thou shalt covet.
2. Thou shalt not kill in war, murders, or out of self defense using a gun. Just the elderly and depressed can kill themselves and helpless infants can die via abortion
3. Thou shalt recycle
4. Thou shalt limit carbon emissions.

Any others?

We are the Lord your God, but you can have the other one during recess.

Graven images, sure . . . but nothing historical or militant or caryatid or bust or . . .

Honor thy father and mother, but only until you know better than they do . . . we'll teach you how.

Though shall not not commit adultery.

Get some help? lol... OK

Really?

Minorities and crime usually occur in large cities like Chicago, and all of them are run by Dims.

Yeah but the cruel no tolerance policies and laws that unjustly single out minorities and have contributed to the conditions that would cause anyone of any color to do desperate things to survive were established by republicans whose only solution to social injustice was to defund public education and social supports and take away the discretion of the judiciary and tie their hands into imposing absurd mandatory minimum sentences to so that they could justify more and more prisons being built and filled with people of color instead of promoting education and rehabilitation so they could have a least a decent chance of getting ahead providing for their families and becoming law abiding citizens....

If Jesus was here he would smack you dimwits upside the head and toss you into hell for the rest of your pathetic hypocritical lives.

And guess what!

I heard he is coming ANY MINUTE... lol

Last edited:
American Creation: Thomas Paine's Common Sense, as heard by the American Colonists

I was reading Thomas Paines "Common Sense", when it all hit me as to why Leftists are mostly atheists.

Thomas discusses the scripture 1 Samuel 8 in his pamphlet Common Sense that was instrumental in gaining support for the American Revolution. Why? Because Thomas was telling people that rejecting a human king, like the Kind of England, had a Biblical basis. The chapter has to do with the people of Israel demanding a king. Up until that time, the Hebrew nation was only held together via judges that maintained peace in society. However, some of these judges became corrupt and the people tired of enemies with kings and armies constantly at their heels, so they wanted a king of their own to fight them off.

Samuel is upset by their request as he goes before God and discusses the situation with him. God tells him that the people are rejecting him as their king, and tells Samuel to give them a warning of what will happen to them if a sinful man becomes their king by giving them example after example of how they will be abused and mistreated. However, the people will not be swayed and demand their king, so God gives them Saul their first king.

From then on, the Hebrew nation spirals downward into oblivion until the Hebrew people become swallowed up by the Gentile nations and eventually into the ovens of Europe because they did not heed the warnings.

At our core we all demand a king, well, at least most of us. We all have an innate need to look to a higher power for help in a world that is dark and unjust with the knowledge that we can't do it alone.

So those of faith who choose God as their king and atheists choose a human king, or the state.

It's just that simple.
We don’t swallow the lies of the church or the rich ruling elite class. We don’t worship the rich or a man made up god.

Common sense, democracy, everyone gets a vote, labor is represented at the table.

You don’t want a seat at the table. You’re a sheep in a pew.

The rich use wedge issues to win over dummies. God, gays, guns, racism.

You pick religion today?

American Creation: Thomas Paine's Common Sense, as heard by the American Colonists

I was reading Thomas Paines "Common Sense", when it all hit me as to why Leftists are mostly atheists.

Thomas discusses the scripture 1 Samuel 8 in his pamphlet Common Sense that was instrumental in gaining support for the American Revolution. Why? Because Thomas was telling people that rejecting a human king, like the Kind of England, had a Biblical basis. The chapter has to do with the people of Israel demanding a king. Up until that time, the Hebrew nation was only held together via judges that maintained peace in society. However, some of these judges became corrupt and the people tired of enemies with kings and armies constantly at their heels, so they wanted a king of their own to fight them off.

Samuel is upset by their request as he goes before God and discusses the situation with him. God tells him that the people are rejecting him as their king, and tells Samuel to give them a warning of what will happen to them if a sinful man becomes their king by giving them example after example of how they will be abused and mistreated. However, the people will not be swayed and demand their king, so God gives them Saul their first king.

From then on, the Hebrew nation spirals downward into oblivion until the Hebrew people become swallowed up by the Gentile nations and eventually into the ovens of Europe because they did not heed the warnings.

At our core we all demand a king, well, at least most of us. We all have an innate need to look to a higher power for help in a world that is dark and unjust with the knowledge that we can't do it alone.

So those of faith who choose God as their king and atheists choose a human king, or the state.

It's just that simple.
We don’t swallow the lies of the church or the rich ruling elite class. We don’t worship the rich or a man made up god.

Common sense, democracy, everyone gets a vote, labor is represented at the table.

You pick religion today?

It is true that the sheep should not blindly follow an organization or personality, rather, they are to follow their shepherd who is Christ.

To say that I should not blindly follow the church instead of Christ is accurate, but to say that all church's are devoid of Christ is not accurate.

It's just that simple.

You pick religion today?

It is true that the sheep should not blindly follow an organization or personality, rather, they are to follow their shepherd who is Christ.

To say that I should not blindly follow the church instead of Christ is accurate, but to say that all church's are devoid of Christ is not accurate.

Bullshit.. The churches, all of the churches, blindly follow the antichrist, a false sugarcoated three in one edible mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

It's just that simple.

You pick religion today?

Bullshit.. The churches, all of the churches, blindly follow the antichrist, a false sugarcoated three in one edible mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Sorry, pretty much every religion I know recognizes Jesus as a man from God and any historian worth his salt will say that he existed.

No other person can say this.

It's just that simple.

You pick religion today?

Sorry, pretty much every religion I know recognizes Jesus as a man from God and any historian worth his salt will say that he existed.

No other person can say this.
Believing that Jesus was a man on a mission from God or that he actually existed is not the same thing as believing that he was actually God in the flesh.

Nice try.

That belief is an abomination that causes desolation.. Own it....and then do something to save your soul from destruction. Or not. I don't give a shit what you do.

You have your reward already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back