Why Are Liberals Always Explaining what Conservatives Think?

Liberals are trained to wait and be told what to think.

And that line of thought is exactly why the GOP is in such a big problem right now. What's worse, you people mistake anyone that doesn't agree with you as a Lilly Livered Liberal. And the biggest Hate I can see is from the Right. It started in 1992 and just got worse. I have seen families broken up, friendships end and more over this BS. Now, have your elected representatives get off their hate and do nothing binge and get something done for a change or you can have them do another round of "Green Eggs and Ham"

The GOP whooped the Democrats asses in a bitch slapping of historic proportions. They lost over 1,200 seats nationally and both the House and the Senate. Democrats are about as popular as crotch full of poison oak and they talk shit. :laugh:

Why don't they just ask them? I will be happy to answer any questions...
Don't you think it works the other way, too? If you don't, I wouldn't put much stock in your answers.

Because left wingers always lie. they are incapable of honesty.

You are confusing the left with yourself.

Just because you always lie and are incapable of honesty doesn't mean that anyone else has your problem.

Sure, I’ll try it…

As I understand it, Conservatives are for smaller government.
In his own words, Donald Trump will triple the number of ICE agents —expanding federal payrolls by 10,000 employees in one department alone.

My question is this: Why are self-described conservatives backing Donald Trump for President?
. Because there are certain issues that need attention, and paying attention to the issues that need attention is not meant to increase the over all size of government, but to take care of a problem instead. Next question.

Tripling the size of ICE won’t increase the size of government? Really?

No because it will vastly reduce the number of ticks sucking on the ass of society.
. Tripling the size of ice in order to combat 11 million intruders might be a good trade off.

Definitely a "win,win" situation......but of course leftards and liberals will clog up the courts. LULAC, LA RAZA attorneys will file brief after brief to keep their spawn here while they crank out anchor baby after anchor baby that we pay for.......

And as usual- to racist assholes like you- brown Americans are always 'anchor babies'- not Americans.

. Because there are certain issues that need attention, and paying attention to the issues that need attention is not meant to increase the over all size of government, but to take care of a problem instead. Next question.

No because it will vastly reduce the number of ticks sucking on the ass of society.
. Tripling the size of ice in order to combat 11 million intruders might be a good trade off.

Definitely a "win,win" situation......but of course leftards and liberals will clog up the courts. LULAC, LA RAZA attorneys will file brief after brief to keep their spawn here while they crank out anchor baby after anchor baby that we pay for.......

And as usual- to racist assholes like you- brown Americans are always 'anchor babies'- not Americans.

Your inability to see what the "end game" is prevents you from seeing what reality is putting right in your face. I blame it on your lack of intellectual curiosity as to how we got to this place. You would rather believe in pretty lies than to hear the ugly truth. I know it.........wish I didn't sometimes...but I know. You don't. So keep on waving that rainbow colored leftard "demcrat" flag but the time is coming very soon when what we are facing is going to knock you on your ass.

Your inability to see what the "end game" is prevents you from seeing what reality is putting right in your face. I blame it on your lack of intellectual curiosity as to how we got to this place. You would rather believe in pretty lies than to hear the ugly truth. I know it.........wish I didn't sometimes...but I know. You don't. So keep on waving that rainbow colored leftard "demcrat" flag but the time is coming very soon when what we are facing is going to knock you on your ass.

Meanwhile you are labeling Americans 'anchor babies'- I see your end game.

Great.

What did the GOP audience mean when they yelled out "let him die" at the GOP debates in Las Vegas?

What did Rick Santorum mean when he said Obama wants everyone in the US to have an education. What a snob.

What did Republican Lt. Gov Andre Bauer mean when he said feed the poor and they will breed.

Why do Republicans in congress get millions from farm subsidies, but cut food stamps for children and veterans.

Why did Joe Barton apologize to BP after the horrendous Gulf Oil Spill.

Why did Republicans block health care for first responders for 10 years.

Why haven't Republicans apologized to President Obama after he released his long form birth certificate.

Why do Republicans endlessly go after Mrs. Clinton when 90 died at US embassies under Reagan and 60 under Bush and only 4 under Mrs. Clinton.

Why do Republicans insist the world is only thousands of years old.

Why do Republicans think science is a faith.

Why do Republicans deny science, laugh at scientists and yet insist more than 6% of scientists are Republican.

Why are Republicans 90% white.

Why do Republicans practice voter suppression.

Why do Republicans want to "save" the fetus but do nothing to help the born.

Why do Republicans think Sarah Palin is smart and President Obama is dumb.

Why would Republicans believe anything Donald Trump says when he said everything he says is only a "suggestion".

OK, start with those.

No, their mom with a fully loaded uterus squirted out an "anchor baby" that we had to pay for...that is the only way I see them.

Great.

What did the GOP audience mean when they yelled out "let him die" at the GOP debates in Las Vegas?

What did Rick Santorum mean when he said Obama wants everyone in the US to have an education. What a snob.

What did Republican Lt. Gov Andre Bauer mean when he said feed the poor and they will breed.

Why do Republicans in congress get millions from farm subsidies, but cut food stamps for children and veterans.

Why haven't Republicans apologized to President Obama after he released his long form birth certificate.

Why do Republicans endlessly go after Mrs. Clinton when 90 died at US embassies under Reagan and 60 under Bush and only 4 under Mrs. Clinton.

Why do Republicans deny science, laugh at scientists and yet insist more than 6% of scientists are Republican.

Why would Republicans believe anything Donald Trump says when he said everything he says is only a "suggestion".

OK, start with those.

Barrypuppet's birth certificate that was released on line was a joke that had over 17 different layers that were easily dissected by Adobe....it was a poorly done and by the time the Barrypuppet admin figured it out? It was too late because too many people had downloaded it. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and is owned by foreign bankers and that is a fucking fact and it's not even disputable. I have proven time after time that even the alphabet agencies like the CIA, FBI, EPA, IRS are INCORPORATED which means that they fall under the auspices of the UCC and admiralty law. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You actually believe that you are living under the organic constitution of 1787 or even the corporate charter "constitution" of 1871. None of that applies because USA.INC (your beloved gubermint) was taken into receivership by the International Monetary Fund in 1950 and it is a foreign entity....your alleged leaders are nothing but corporate officers beholding to the shareholders of USA.INC that provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint" in a for profit venture....and that is a fucking FACT. You are nothing but chattel......a resource to be exploited for financial gain. Wanna debate me on this????

Govt employees aren't tax payers?
How are you arriving at your 17:1 ratio without including them?

Is there even enough population for this to be remotely possible?

Yes, they pay taxes after being paid with taxes already paid by other people. They just return some of the tax payer money to government.

The public sector does not generate wealth, it functions solely by the confiscation of wealth created by the private sector.

Mumbo jumbo.
That makes no sense either in the context of my question or alone.

Yes, they pay taxes after being paid with taxes already paid by other people. They just return some of the tax payer money to government.

The public sector does not generate wealth, it functions solely by the confiscation of wealth created by the private sector.

Mumbo jumbo.

I realize it doesn't make sense to a tick on the ass of society. It believes it is doing something productive by sucking off of others.

Mumbo jumbo.

You don't see the difference between the private sector paying employees with profits they generated as opposed to government paying themselves and their employees with money confiscated from tax payers. Of course, the public employees will pay tax, but the money came from the same tax pool they are paying back into.

Mumbo jumbo.

You don't see the difference between the private sector paying employees with profits they generated as opposed to government paying themselves and their employees with money confiscated from tax payers. Of course, the public employees will pay tax, but the money came from the same tax pool they are paying back into.

No, I don't. It's convoluted thinking.
Public employees build personal wealth in exactly the same way as private employees do. They buy homes and invest for retirement just like everyone else.

. If they are Americans, then who cares what color they are, but that's not what is being discussed here is it ? One of the things being discussed is status whether legal or not, and why a lib like yourself tries to put words or insinuations into the conversation, in which don't even have anything to do with a person's color. It's an old tactic, and it's getting even older and more revealed as the issues are attempted to be addressed.

:lol:

Take a look around this forum. This place is filled with conservatives explaining what liberals think as well. Instead of just assuming my positions why don't you ask or do a quick search? I am not very secretive with my views. lol

The Liberal responses to this thread prove my point. But let's start with you: Would you like to explain your Liberal(?) position on immigration, or would you like me to explain mine first? And can we avoid name calling?

I am a moderate Libertarian and I won't call any names so long as you extend me the same courtesy. I am quite interested in hearing your position. Cheers.

OK, I will post in Immigration Forum. But since you are not a Liberal, you probably won't be surprised.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Great.

OK, start with those.

Barrypuppet's birth certificate that was released on line was a joke that had over 17 different layers that were easily dissected by Adobe....it was a poorly done and by the time the Barrypuppet admin figured it out?

LOL- what a nutball Birther.

President Obama- the only President to ever show voters his birth certificate- the only President to ever have the state of his birth officially confirm he was born there.

Of course nutjobs like you don't believe.

Sure, I’ll try it…

In his own words, Donald Trump will triple the number of ICE agents —expanding federal payrolls by 10,000 employees in one department alone.

My question is this: Why are self-described conservatives backing Donald Trump for President?

Unless we get rid of most red states, those ticks will still be here.

wpid-Photo-Jan-25-2012-534-PM.jpg

. If they are Americans, then who cares what color they are, but that's not what is being discussed here is it ? One of the things being discussed is status whether legal or not, and why a lib like yourself tries to put words or insinuations into the conversation, in which don't even have anything to do with a person's color. It's an old tactic, and it's getting even older and more revealed as the issues are attempted to be addressed.

I am putting the use of the term 'anchor baby' in its correct context.

Which is as a label used by racists for Americans whose parents happen to be on the browner side of complexion.

No, their mom with a fully loaded uterus squirted out an "anchor baby" that we had to pay for...that is the only way I see them.
As I said

Sure, I’ll try it…

So you are saying you want to allow the red states to secede?

Sure, I’ll try it…

So you are saying you want to allow the red states to secede?

I don’t think anyone would miss them. But no. It would be just dandy if the ticks in the red states would start paying their own way and for shit-for-brains losers like you to understand that expelling every brown person you run across won’t reduce welfare much.

Forum List

Back