Why are only Republicans convicted of serious crimes (even when not guilty)?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Hitlery put Classified documents on her private phone/server, then when Congress wanted answers, she destroyed the evidence

She walked

I guess she didn't have the INTENT to do wrong... so voila'... no charges, no felony. But what if all crimes could be wiped out by claiming good intent?! makes ZERO sense.

Then there were the 2 FBI adulterators who conspired to throw the election bc they hated Trump, they got busted... but

They walked also

And I could go on and on

But Trump can't even breathe right

What the hell is wrong with this country?

Trump is SO right.. it has gone to Hell

literally

1717185556998.jpeg

Hitlery put Classified documents on her private phone/server, then when Congress wanted answers, she destroyed the evidence

She walked

I guess she didn't have the INTENT to do wrong... so voila'... no charges, no felony. But what if all crimes could be wiped out by claiming good intent?! makes ZERO sense.

Then there were the 2 FBI adulterators who conspired to throw the election bc they hated Trump, they got busted... but

They walked also

And I could go on and on

literally

View attachment 954950
Because you are all losers. Next.

haha... that's comical

When I myself see a loser - poster

I don't even answer him/her

She walked

They walked also

And I could go on and on

literally

View attachment 954950
Possibly because, showboat Republican lawyers are all show and no go, just living by the Republican "good ole boy" network of light thinkers. I have been pointing out the pitiful statistical performance of these clowns, ever since their repeated fiascos after the 2020 election. From state to state, from court to court, the seem inept, almost like the skip school the day they taught law and law school. Trump's mounting losses are a few examples, There was an article in The Times on how Team Trump blew this latest one. You mention Hillary. I think Republican lawyers blew that also. If you need a lawyer, you had best hunt up a Dem or an Independent.

Had Hillary reallly committed a crime, the REPUBLICAN head of the FBI would have been more than glad to bust her.

Biden is shaking hands with Trump?

Trump cultists, your tantrums are boring. Nobody is paying any attention to them.

And they'll make you lose bigger. American hate whiny bitch sore-losers. That's you all right now.

She walked

They walked also

And I could go on and on

literally

View attachment 954950
Because Republicans commit serious crimes and are stupid enough to try to coverup?

Trump cultists, your tantrums are boring. Nobody is paying any attention to them.

And they'll make you lose bigger. American hate whiny bitch sore-losers. That's you all right now.
Absolutely true, and with Trump, they have built a history of losing and whiny tantrums (still adding to) that can't be beat.:auiqs.jpg:

I know it was the coverup that got Trump convicted.

50 years later and Republicans are still dumb as shit.
I've listened to several attorneys with great cred and none of them said anything about a cover up. What I have been hearing is the crime he was allegedly trying to commit or allegedly did commit

wasn't even alluded to, much less tangibly mentioned

until the end of the damn trial, when the defense could not respond..

You liberals defend things you don't even have a clue about..

I've listened to several attorneys with great cred and none of them said anything about a cover up. What I have been hearing is the crime he was allegedly trying to commit or allegedly did commit

wasn't even alluded to, much less tangibly mentioned

until the end of the damn trial, when the defense could not respond..

You liberals defend things you don't even have a clue about..
Killing the story was the coverup.

If the story comes out in October 2016 does it change your vote?
No, of course not.

It's the coverup.
50 years later it's still the coverup.

Nixon's coverup
North's coverup
Bush
Trump

Republicans just can't seem to learn.

Killing the story was the coverup.

If the story comes out in October 2016 does it change your vote?
sorry, but I will answer your Q

If all the attorneys who were in the courtroom to see this "trial" or hoax or whatever it was (Dershowitz, Bream, Gowdy [and maybe Turley?])

say that Trump really appears to be guilty

I will listen! Seriously. I would definitely be all ears to that!

Happy now?

However, so far, it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Trump's rights were VIOLATED and that is what I KNOW, not what I am speculating on.

Anyway, you won't listen bc I'm conservative so....

If all the attorneys who were in the courtroom to see this "trial" or hoax or whatever it was (Dershowitz, Bream, Gowdy [and maybe Turley?])

Happy now?

However, so far, it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Trump's rights were VIOLATED and that is what I KNOW, not what I am speculating on.

Trump didn't register to vote until he was 45 and he's changed parties 5 times.

Has nothing to do with you being a conservative..and everything do do with lying and condoning criminal behavior.

Happy now?

You're not a Conservative.
Conservatives believe in the rule of law.
You're a MAGAT.
A Trump sycophant who lives a lie because...

Because the truth prove you are a fool who's being used and abused and will be thrown on the trash heap when your usefulness is over like all Trump's useful idiots.

Trump was indicted by a Grand Jury, not by Biden or the Democrats
Trump received a fair trial and was given the opportunity to put on a defense/
Trump was found guilty by a jury under the law.

Perhaps you'd care to illuminate us on specifically what Trump rights were violated in the process.

You won't, of course
Because you know you're lying.

Forum List

Back