Why are people from black and brown countries so eager to come to America ?

Demwitted goofs will confiscate your money to pay them to do nothing but breed and vote D. The word got out......

Many people in Latin America, Africa, and Asia dream of coming here because compared with their countries the United States of America is literally paradise.

Imagine! When they come here, their children will be given a free education, they will all have the right to emergency health care, they will get financial assistance for each baby they have, they will receive food stamps, they will get assistance in paying the rent, and they will NOT have to bribe every official as they have to do in their own countries.

Although I believe in strict enforcement of the immigration laws, I agree with immigrant activists that it would be sheer cruelty to force undocumented immigrants who have lived here for many years to return to their perfectly terrible homelands.

Many people in Latin America, Africa, and Asia dream of coming here because compared with their countries the United States of America is literally paradise.

Imagine! When they come here, their children will be given a free education, they will all have the right to emergency health care, they will get financial assistance for each baby they have, they will receive food stamps, they will get assistance in paying the rent, and they will NOT have to bribe every official as they have to do in their own countries.

Although I believe in strict enforcement of the immigration laws, I agree with immigrant activists that it would be sheer cruelty to force undocumented immigrants who have lived here for many years to return to their perfectly terrible homelands.
Well when you break the law you ought to know the day might come when you’re caught and tossed out whether it’s been only a day, a week, or years.

I mean according to the left this is a racist white privileged country that discriminates against people of color .
Same reason your shitty ancestors were so eager to come here

So what’s the reason?
To make a life for themselves. What a stupid question.
In a racist country though. Why here?
Same reason your shitty ancestors came here.

I mean according to the left this is a racist white privileged country that discriminates against people of color .

Imagine you were in a country plagued by war, which would you prefer, war or racial prejudice?

So what’s the reason?

Eh you’re a coward. The truth is this is not a racist country. Minorities enjoy the same freedoms and opportunities as we all do.

Imagine you were in a country plagued by war, which would you prefer, war or racial prejudice?
But America is there first choice. There are other countries not plagued by war

Well, it might not actually be THEIR first choice.

But then again people often have an idea of what a country that they've never been to. They don't understand the country. They see only little bits of it.

When they arrive, then maybe they see things differently.

So what’s the reason?

Eh you’re a coward. The truth is this is not a racist country. Minorities enjoy the same freedoms and opportunities as we all do.
You brought racism into it, snowflake :itsok:

Real quick, type that you think that black lives matter

So what’s the reason?

You brought racism into it, snowflake :itsok:

Real quick, type that you think that black lives matter

Read the OP. It isn’t long

Forum List

Back