Why Are People Turning On DeSantis?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just don't get it. He destroyed Disney for their woke ideology, took out the trash with the illegal immigrants, is keeping Florida free and weeding out the pedophiles.

Not to mention making sure that kids are learning what they're supposed to be learning in school. What's wrong with him exactly conservatives? Or does this have to do with the Trump/DeSantis war? I think that DeSantis is Trump without the attitude. Then again Trump's attitude has really grown on me because he uses it to stand up to the left.

I just don't get it. He destroyed Disney for their woke ideology, took out the trash with the illegal immigrants, is keeping Florida free and weeding out the pedophiles.

Not to mention making sure that kids are learning what they're supposed to be learning in school. What's wrong with him exactly conservatives? Or does this have to do with the Trump/DeSantis war? I think that DeSantis is Trump without the attitude. Then again Trump's attitude has really grown on me because he uses it to stand up to the left.
Disney has been destroyed? :heehee:

Start with a lie and get dismissed sooner.

Any leadership in the GOP gets targeted.

That's how the DNC rolls.

Right now Trump is the devil, but before it was "W"

After Trump it will be somebody else. Who they destroy and target is of little consequence so long as people vote "D".

He needs to stop being a little bitch and back Trump 2024.

DeSantis is ruining his presidential run before it even starts

The more people see of him, the less they like him

He needs to stop being a little bitch and back Trump 2024.

Yeah, but the truth is that I think that either one of them would make a great president and be able to clean up the mess that the Biden Harris Administration has made.

I don't believe the polls or the news about how poorly DeSantis is rated....

Its election season in the USA don't believe shit you read or hear for the next year and a half.....

The Fake News Meme — Truth May Not Be the Fittest | by Bobbie Foster |  Medium

DeSantis is ruining his presidential run before it even starts

The more people see of him, the less they like him
False.

Leftwhiner has an honesty impediment. But, no matter. The truth is, DeSantis represents a solid threat to the Trump campaign for a belated second term. So, it’s not just the Dims who go after DeSantis. It’s also team Trump.

And frankly, although I don’t give a hoot about the Disney brouhaha, DeSantis is becoming a clearer option for the Republican primary voters.

He has the personality of a rock and GOP has always been pro business forever and he is not.

Again,... Trump, DeSantis, I honestly don't care at this point. As long as we get rid of our current administration and they go back to the circus where they belong.

False.

Leftwhiner has an honesty impediment. But, no matter. The truth is, DeSantis represents a solid threat to the Trump campaign for a belated second term. So, it’s not just the Dims who go after DeSantis. It’s also team Trump.

And frankly, although I don’t give a hoot about the Disney brouhaha, DeSantis is becoming a clearer option for the Republican primary voters.

DeSantis is running for PRESIDENT
Instead of highlighting the wonderful things he has done for the State of Florida, he can’t end his war with Mickey Mouse

One trick pony

Many here on the right are just as eager to be lemmings as the left. Incapable of thinking for themselves.

DeSantis would likely be a great president. Trump was a good president. Sadly Trump lacks the maturity to treat DeSantis with any respect so the dummies just parrot the shit

Instead of highlighting the wonderful things he has done for the State of Florida, he can’t end his war with Mickey Mouse
One trick pony
He got sucked into the orange vortex, where all that matters is pleasing the base by attacking the evil Hitler Satan commies.

It makes anyone who does it look like an idiot.

One trick pony
Mickey isn't running Disney anymore.... and its sad to witness how far off track that corporation has strayed from Walt's dream purely for the love and thirst for more riches....
Gold fever always comes back to kick you... and Disney is getting a good swift kick in the ass.... and its well deserved....

Many here on the right are just as eager to be lemmings as the left. Incapable of thinking for themselves.

DeSantis would likely be a great president. Trump was a good president. Sadly Trump lacks the maturity to treat DeSantis with any respect so the dummies just parrot the shit

Again I honestly don't care who it is we just need one of them to save our country.

Forum List

Back