Why Are People Turning On DeSantis?

Not when 84 million voted against Trump
He has done nothing to convince them they were wrong
Right. But that 84 million may only be a factor if Trump gets the nomination. The GOP is most likely taking into account the need for whomever is nominated being able to capture Trump supporters. Or not. This is one of the most retarded general election set-ups, if not THE most retarded election set-sup, I have ever seen in my life.

Mickey isn't running Disney anymore.... and its sad to witness how far off track that corporation has strayed from Walt's dream purely for the love and thirst for more riches....
Gold fever always comes back to kick you... and Disney is getting a good swift kick in the ass.... and its well deserved....

Disney is highlighting how petty DeSantis can be

Not a good look for him

DeSantis is running for PRESIDENT
Instead of highlighting the wonderful things he has done for the State of Florida, he can’t end his war with Mickey Mouse

One trick pony
I still don’t give a crap about the Disney thing. His “war” against Mickey Mouse is of no interest to me and of even less interest to most voters I would guess.

When DeSantis does officially become a candidate for President, I suspect his campaign will focus on what he has accomplished, so far, in Florida.

DeSantis has a great deal to offer and is absolutely NOT a “one trick pony” — as you falsely allege.

I just don't get it. He destroyed Disney for their woke ideology, took out the trash with the illegal immigrants, is keeping Florida free and weeding out the pedophiles.

Not to mention making sure that kids are learning what they're supposed to be learning in school. What's wrong with him exactly conservatives? Or does this have to do with the Trump/DeSantis war? I think that DeSantis is Trump without the attitude. Then again Trump's attitude has really grown on me because he uses it to stand up to the left.

Karl Rove

'nuff said....

Where is he today?

On his knees in Israel begging for more favorable media coverage from Faux "News?"

Right. But that 84 million may only be a factor if Trump gets the nomination. The GOP is most likely taking into account the need for whomever is nominated being able to capture Trump supporters. Or not. This is one of the most retarded general election set-ups, if not THE most retarded election set-sup, I have ever seen in my life.

There is a huge block of voters who are Never Trump
Trump cannot win the General election

If DeSantis or someone else gets the nomination, Trump will claim stolen election and turn MAGA against them

Lose/Lose for Republicans

If DeSantis or someone else gets the nomination, Trump will claim stolen election and turn MAGA against them

I tend to agree with you on this.

I just don't get it. He destroyed Disney for their woke ideology, took out the trash with the illegal immigrants, is keeping Florida free and weeding out the pedophiles.

Not to mention making sure that kids are learning what they're supposed to be learning in school. What's wrong with him exactly conservatives? Or does this have to do with the Trump/DeSantis war? I think that DeSantis is Trump without the attitude. Then again Trump's attitude has really grown on me because he uses it to stand up to the left.

Disney destroyed him.

DeSantis is an idiot, that's why people are turning on him. Hating on black history, banning books, keeping track of your daughter's periods, banning abortion, running down protestors, stand your ground/open carry.

If there's a bad idea that the general public hates, DeSantis is all in favour of it. He's already passed laws codifying most of his bad ideas.

People picking up on the pattern of moves for baseline populist appeal with little consideration of legal/ethical norms or consideration to the community, state, or other states, as first displayed in the stunt of sending to Texas to round up aliens to dump in a resort community with no notice, done at state expense, almost like an interstate abduction, but subterfuge.

Desantis killed ESG in florida. He signed the bill today. The legislature tells us what is coming and how we are stopping it. Also, watch business owners describe a nightmare of banking delays and rejection because they were on the wrong side of politics.

The man is a hero and 20 states are following his lead.

Mickey isn't running Disney anymore.... and its sad to witness how far off track that corporation has strayed from Walt's dream purely for the love and thirst for more riches....
Gold fever always comes back to kick you... and Disney is getting a good swift kick in the ass.... and its well deserved....
Disney is extremely likely to win its suit and DeSantis' board is extremely likely to lose theirs, even with the conservative judiciary with which this state is equipped. It was obvious from the very first day of this feud that DeSantis was violating Disney's First Amendment rights. Do you realize how many attempted DeSantis actions have been stopped by the courts? In mimicking Trump, DeSantis also seems to have mimicked his ignorance and/or lack of respect for the US Constitution. Not a good trait in ANY elected official.

Disney had the power to annex floridian's homes among many things.

Disney is extremely likely to win its suit and DeSantis' board is extremely likely to lose theirs, even with the conservative judiciary with which this state is equipped. It was obvious from the very first day of this feud that DeSantis was violating Disney's First Amendment rights. Do you realize how many attempted DeSantis actions have been stopped by the courts? In mimicking Trump, DeSantis also seems to have mimicked his ignorance and/or lack of respect for the US Constitution. Not a good trait in ANY elected official.
I disagree... the board is counter suing... that was just reported today....

But they have to have a reason to bother to vote... And Biden just isn't it..... joe is sinking in the under 30 demo.....

Probably cause Trump exposed him as a groomer.

But they have to have a reason to bother to vote... And Biden just isn't it..... joe is sinking in the under 30 demo.....
Exactly
Trump on the ticket will get out the opposition vote
Just like last time

Forum List

Back