Why Are People Turning On DeSantis?

Exactly
Trump on the ticket will get out the opposition vote
Just like last time
Not just like last time... covid rules for voting are not there anymore in swing states and the GOP will be watching like never before and last time Biden fooled the under 30 crowd... this time he has a presidential track record of failure....

Not just like last time... covid rules for voting are not there anymore in swing states and the GOP will be watching like never before and last time Biden fooled the under 30 crowd... this time he has a presidential track record of failure....
Last time was Before Trumps stolen election tantrum and Jan 6

Even fewer will vote for him

People picking up on the pattern of moves for baseline populist appeal with little consideration of legal/ethical norms or consideration to the community, state, or other states, as first displayed in the stunt of sending to Texas to round up aliens to dump in a resort community with no notice, done at state expense, almost like an interstate abduction, but subterfuge.

Already have your excuses ready to vote for Biden again I see. :cuckoo:

Voting for Trump in the primaries, is music to the Dimocrat party.

True, very true.

Probably cause Trump exposed him as a groomer.

Oh yeah I remember that, but I don't think that there's enough evidence to support that claim. Trump was a great president, but he really needs to grow up and get over his beef with DeSantis.

Reminds me of Walker in 2016. Rush backed him early and he led the way. Then Rush went with Trump and it was over.

That's one fickle business.
Trump had some ties to Michael Savage. The ideas were good.

Forum List

Back