Why Are Republicans Lying About Healthcare???

Scarborough tears into GOP candidates promising protections for pre-existing conditions: ‘They’re all lying’

Republicans across the country are lying to their voters about protecting pre-existing conditions -- Republicans have for years and years voted over 70 times to take away pre-existing conditions protection from citizens and now they are lying about for the mid-terms.....why? -- because according to a FoxNews poll, Obamacare is more popular than the tax-cuts, more popular than Trump himself and far far far more popular than Trumpcare.

When asked about the republicans sudden switch on Obamacare, the Morning Joe host said “Oh my God, they’re all lying," Scarborough said. "Let’s just start with [Gov. Rick Scott (R) in Florida… Did you know that he’s at the head of a lawsuit to do what? He’s suing to make sure that insurance companies do not have to cover pre-existing conditions. Scarborough added that many other Republicans are "also are either suing to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to support pre-existing conditions, or voted in Congress to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to pay for pre-existing conditions."

I understand that you Trump lovers don't mind when Trump lies -- like when he lied about covering more Americans with better quality coverage for less cost -- which was a lie...You didn't mind when he recently said that the middle class will get a 10% tax-cut next month because he is idiotic enough to think he can do this without congress -- but when it came to Obamacare, republicans clutched their pearls in outrage over "you can keep your doctor" -- to them, this was the worst lie ever told by a politician ever, evil in fact..

However, 20 more million Americans got health care under Obama versus 3 million less people having health care under Trump -- but to some of these delusional Trump voters, more Americans getting health care is bad, less Americans getting health care is good --- but the rest of the country disagrees with this premise, most of the country seems to like having protection for pre-existing conditions, so much so, that Republicans are pretending to have always have been in favor of this protection -- So Trump lovers, especially those with pre-existing conditions -- will you be ok with these protections being stripped as long as Trump told you it was a good thing to do?
/----/ You could always buy insurance for preexisting illness but you had to pay a higher premium. No different than bad drivers being assigned to assigned risk.
If that is your solution to someone with cancer being price gouged out of the market -- you run on that -- because republicans are not -- they are lying....

Scarborough tears into GOP candidates promising protections for pre-existing conditions: ‘They’re all lying’

Republicans across the country are lying to their voters about protecting pre-existing conditions -- Republicans have for years and years voted over 70 times to take away pre-existing conditions protection from citizens and now they are lying about for the mid-terms.....why? -- because according to a FoxNews poll, Obamacare is more popular than the tax-cuts, more popular than Trump himself and far far far more popular than Trumpcare.

When asked about the republicans sudden switch on Obamacare, the Morning Joe host said “Oh my God, they’re all lying," Scarborough said. "Let’s just start with [Gov. Rick Scott (R) in Florida… Did you know that he’s at the head of a lawsuit to do what? He’s suing to make sure that insurance companies do not have to cover pre-existing conditions. Scarborough added that many other Republicans are "also are either suing to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to support pre-existing conditions, or voted in Congress to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to pay for pre-existing conditions."

I understand that you Trump lovers don't mind when Trump lies -- like when he lied about covering more Americans with better quality coverage for less cost -- which was a lie...You didn't mind when he recently said that the middle class will get a 10% tax-cut next month because he is idiotic enough to think he can do this without congress -- but when it came to Obamacare, republicans clutched their pearls in outrage over "you can keep your doctor" -- to them, this was the worst lie ever told by a politician ever, evil in fact..

However, 20 more million Americans got health care under Obama versus 3 million less people having health care under Trump -- but to some of these delusional Trump voters, more Americans getting health care is bad, less Americans getting health care is good --- but the rest of the country disagrees with this premise, most of the country seems to like having protection for pre-existing conditions, so much so, that Republicans are pretending to have always have been in favor of this protection -- So Trump lovers, especially those with pre-existing conditions -- will you be ok with these protections being stripped as long as Trump told you it was a good thing to do?

Fear mongering. Obamacare is not popular and pre-existing coverage will remain as it is also included in Trumpcare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tRump care doesn't really exist anywhere except the collective republican imagination so it can be all things to all people.

Now once it's finally out into writing (if it ever is) you will see what's really there or not.

Trumpcare is what we have right now. It’s a slightly trimmed down Obamacare with no penalty on your taxes. You libs will complain about anything. I think the matter should be left to the states and not a federal matter at all.

The Republicans have huge disapprovals when it comes to healthcare. If those are all liberals then Republicans are in trouble as Republican disapprovals on healthcare is over 60%.

Shoulda just left the business of insurance to those who know the business of insurance - i.e., the insurance companies.
Insurance companies are the ones who wrote most of the health care law we have now......Insurance companies have no incentive to reform itself, especially folks like you continue to think these corporations care about you having quality affordable coverage, they don't...
Lol
Says someone who trusts the federal government
I trust people who claim to hate "socialized medicine" holding signs like this

Something tells me they love that socialized medicine -- just too stupid to realize it, like you....
6a00d8341c562c53ef017742efed55970d-320wi.jpg

And when you drill down in the poll, you will see their top 2 concerns on healthcare are affordability and not wanting the govt to take over healthcare.
And that is with 10% more Democrats polled than Republicans.

It also shows Trumps approval rating up since Aug.
Why are republicans lying about healthcare? why do you folks keep avoiding the question

I don't think they're lying about healthcare. They may be lying about health insurance. Do you understand the difference?

Communist shit twinkle-toed little cocksuckers usually don't know the difference between health insurance and healthcare.

Here is an article on the gop's view in 2014 of health care and yes it provides for pre existing conditions.

Republican Views on Health Care | Republican Views
Quote from the article itself;
and help guarantee access to insurance by individuals with pre-existing conditions.
Yes repubs are also for pre existing conditions.

That is why red states are suing to have protections for pre-existing conditions be declared unconstitutional. Because they are for protection for pre-existing conditions. They have a funny way of showing it.

They are lying for the same reasons the democrats lied about health care

It's what their base wants to hear
So republicans are lying to their base because their base don't want people to be price gouged over pre-existing conditions ??

If this is what their base wants, why don't republicans just make it happen?

I don't think they're lying about healthcare. They may be lying about health insurance. Do you understand the difference?

Communist shit twinkle-toed little cocksuckers usually don't know the difference between health insurance and healthcare.

They are lying about healthcare, period...your little bitch games over health insurance and health care is just that, bitch games...

But at least you concede they are lying....

They are lying about healthcare, period...your little bitch games over health insurance and health care is just that, bitch games...

The point is, motherfucker, you don't have a right to health insurance. You have a right to healthcare, but not have me pay for it, motherfucker.

Now shut your commie ass and go fuck ypurself.

And while you're at it die in a goddamn fire.

Fear mongering. Obamacare is not popular and pre-existing coverage will remain as it is also included in Trumpcare.

There is no Trumpcare except for going back to the bad, old days.

The healthcare before Obamacare was exponentially better. Now it's super high premiums, deductibles, and even more limited coverage. You've bought into the liberal lies .

We had millions without insurance and the cost was being passed onto people who have insurance. People with pre-existing conditions had to scrape to afford insurance if they were able to get it at all. Obamacare did work to a degree. A majority of voters agree that it needs to be fixed not repealed. Republicans have refused to do this and as a result voters trust Democrats by double digit margins on healthcare. You are the one who is lying.

Except obamacare made the problems worse. Now quit lying.

The "Affordable Care Act" didn't address the quality of health care. It only address who should pay and how much they should pay.

/----/ Oversampling of democRATs - yes even Fox does it.
Among poll respondents, 49 percent identified themselves as Democrats, 39 percent identified themselves as Republicans, and 12 percent identified themselves as independents or "other."

"Fair and balanced"
/----/ I agree the poll is not fair or balanced.

It doesn't change the point in any way, dope.

Many of the Republicans now campaigning on protecting the coverage are also working to eliminate it.

Explain that.
They say they will protect coverage of pre-existing conditions

But only if you will pay more.......a lot more

Pre-existing conditions doesn't prevent me from going bankrupt because the government has made my insurance so expensive that I can't afford to get sick.
Try it out of pocket and see what you pay

There is no Trumpcare except for going back to the bad, old days.

The healthcare before Obamacare was exponentially better. Now it's super high premiums, deductibles, and even more limited coverage. You've bought into the liberal lies .
No, it was not exponentially better, that is why every party since Nixon has tried to pass one form or another of healthcare reform....

Yes, it was better than anything a worthless govt could come up with.

Shoulda just left the business of insurance to those who know the business of insurance - i.e., the insurance companies.
Insurance companies are the ones who wrote most of the health care law we have now......Insurance companies have no incentive to reform itself, especially when folks like you continue to think these corporations care about you having quality affordable coverage, they don't...

Why don't you go start up your own insurance company with your own money and let all the patients with preexisting conditions in. You'd be broke before you started. Its reality.

"Fair and balanced"
/----/ I agree the poll is not fair or balanced.

It doesn't change the point in any way, dope.

Many of the Republicans now campaigning on protecting the coverage are also working to eliminate it.

Explain that.
They say they will protect coverage of pre-existing conditions

But only if you will pay more.......a lot more

Pre-existing conditions doesn't prevent me from going bankrupt because the government has made my insurance so expensive that I can't afford to get sick.
Try it out of pocket and see what you pay

You should check these stories out.

Out-of-pocket healthcare costs up 11% in 2017

See for Yourself If Obamacare Increased Health Care Costs

Here is an article on the gop's view in 2014 of health care and yes it provides for pre existing conditions.

Republican Views on Health Care | Republican Views
Quote from the article itself;
and help guarantee access to insurance by individuals with pre-existing conditions.
Yes repubs are also for pre existing conditions.

That is why red states are suing to have protections for pre-existing conditions be declared unconstitutional. Because they are for protection for pre-existing conditions. They have a funny way of showing it.

Do you have any links?
I think they sued against the ACA as unconstitutional because of the mandate, not pre existing conditions.

I never met a Republican that didn't lie; this is nothing new.

LYING = 'standard operating procedure' aka SOP for the GOP

There is an old saying that you can take to the bank, "If a politicians lips are moving he/she is lying". You will note there is no difference between democrat and republican except in your imagination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back