Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
if you actually thought about it, it is dems keeping them dependent and holding them back. The repubs want them to be successful. Not sure how you get where you got. your facts are messed up.
Yeah. Because the poor have too much and the rich don't have enough.

most don't. otherwise, they wouldn't be fat.
show me the stats that prove your argument and I will believe you.
32 oz carrots, $1.84 at Walmart
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fresh-1-Carrots-Peeled-Baby-Cut-32-Oz/10451316
So you now you think everyone should be a rabbit and eat carrots all the time huh? How many commercials do republicans finance advertising carrots?
What's a healthy diet to you then?

Apples?
5 lbs, $4.92
https://www.walmart.com/ip/New-York-Apple-Sales-Jonagold-Apples-5-lbs/49509907

Bananas?
35 cents a pound
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bananas-1-lb/44390948

Want to keep going?
Loaf of bread?
I bought a nice new York strip steak at food lion for $4.23. About the price of a big mac.
Exactly. You can eat healthy at 1/3 the cost of fast food.

I find it funny that poor people can afford cigarettes but they can't afford to buy some rice, beans and frozen vegetables
And $200.00 tatoo's
Oh I saw a woman use an EBT card to buy 4 20 oz mountain dews. She could've bought a gallon of milk cheaper. The more I see this happening. Screw them, she at least could've bought a 2 liter for the price of one 20 oz mountain dews. It's a waste.

Imagine a university paper which was just sources..... it doesn't wash with me.

I'm talking to YOU. Not to the person who wrote the source.
Conservatives also donate more blood. While liberals contiue to bloviate about people dying.
Do you ever back up these claims with facts ?
I give blood but I have never been asked about my politics.
Read all the links provided in this thread. It's all right there. I'm not your secretary.

Haha, such a cop out.
I already posted a link for you. That's one more than you have provided.

Yes, I though I told you that throwing links at people isn't proving anything. You don't get a PhD from a credible university by saying "Hey, my bibliography at the bottom has all the info you need, so I ain't gonna write shit", do you?

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
Why are liberals so fond of owning slaves? You have created a modern day plantation in which you give people just enough to ensure their vote. You are vile creatures that hate the poor. You use them and abuse them. You ensure they have a crappy education so they have no choice except to be dependent on their masters for their every need. You make me sick.

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.
Pure horseshit.

Hey liberals, can you pretty please say something accurate? Soon you may even believe it.....Baby steps. Despite the wealthiest zip codes leaning liberal, Republicans give more to charity than Democrats. Republicans Most Generous People In The World, Democrats: Not So Much
One more time:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

Hey liberals, can you pretty please say something accurate? Soon you may even believe it.....Baby steps. Despite the wealthiest zip codes leaning liberal, Republicans give more to charity than Democrats. Republicans Most Generous People In The World, Democrats: Not So Much
One more time:

You are full of shit.

I find it funny that poor people can afford cigarettes but they can't afford to buy some rice, beans and frozen vegetables
And $200.00 tatoo's
Oh I saw a woman use an EBT card to buy 4 20 oz mountain dews. She could've bought a gallon of milk cheaper. The more I see this happening. Screw them, she at least could've bought a 2 liter for the price of one 20 oz mountain dews. It's a waste.
I saw a sign outside of Dee's discounts ( which is actually a Ross type clothing store ) saying " we take EBT". So...if they are using them to buy clothes they don't need me doing it for them with my tax money.

show me the stats that prove your argument and I will believe you.
32 oz carrots, $1.84 at Walmart
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fresh-1-Carrots-Peeled-Baby-Cut-32-Oz/10451316
So you now you think everyone should be a rabbit and eat carrots all the time huh? How many commercials do republicans finance advertising carrots?
What's a healthy diet to you then?

Apples?
5 lbs, $4.92
https://www.walmart.com/ip/New-York-Apple-Sales-Jonagold-Apples-5-lbs/49509907

Bananas?
35 cents a pound
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bananas-1-lb/44390948

Want to keep going?
Loaf of bread?
I bought a nice new York strip steak at food lion for $4.23. About the price of a big mac.
Exactly. You can eat healthy at 1/3 the cost of fast food.
Yes they can, I eat very well for cheap. I go to different grocery stores for different things. Takes a little more time, but I eat healthy less than eating fast food. I can cook though.

Why are liberals so fond of owning slaves? You have created a modern day plantation in which you give people just enough to ensure their vote. You are vile creatures that hate the poor. You use them and abuse them. You ensure they have a crappy education so they have no choice except to be dependent on their masters for their every need. You make me sick.

Yeah, and unicorns too man, fucking unicorns, the liberals and their desire to own all the fucking unicorns in the world, makes me SICK I'm telling ya.

Conservatives also donate more blood. While liberals contiue to bloviate about people dying.
Read all the links provided in this thread. It's all right there. I'm not your secretary.

Haha, such a cop out.

Yes, I though I told you that throwing links at people isn't proving anything. You don't get a PhD from a credible university by saying "Hey, my bibliography at the bottom has all the info you need, so I ain't gonna write shit", do you?
Why you so mad that liberals donate to programs that only benefit the wealthy?

Haha, such a cop out.

Again, you're just throwing nothing at me. I could say "Why are you so mad that Martians prefer Chinese food?"
It'd be the same crap.

Haha, such a cop out.

Again, you're just throwing nothing at me. I could say "Why are you so mad that Martians prefer Chinese food?"
It'd be the same crap.
Go throw some pennies in the UNICEF can...their CEO's need a 20 million dollar salary. Liberals love that fake charity.

Haha, such a cop out.

It'd be the same crap.
Go throw some pennies in the UNICEF can...their CEO's need a 20 million dollar salary. Liberals love that fake charity.

You clearly have no desire to discuss things properly, so I'm out. Bye.

It'd be the same crap.

You clearly have no desire to discuss things properly, so I'm out. Bye.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

Why are much of the poor in The United States fat?
Because they eat terrible food and cant afford good food.

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the money the government pisses away on these cretins and open up government-run restaurants which catered solely to those receiving public assistance, where meals are paid for with vouchers which would represent the amount of money they would normally receive for food? The benefits of such a program could be staggering if it's operated correctly...

The government should never be in the business of providing any kind of welfare.

It should be left up to the individual to contribute to charity as they see fit.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution.

Providing for the common Offense or general Warfare, is not.

Mr. Trump and the Poor, have one thing in common; we only pay the taxes we are legally obligated to pay.

Don't complain; be Patriotic.

I think you meant to say "Mr. Trump and every breathing American"...
the right only complains about the poor paying Only the taxes they are legally obligated to pay.

isn't there a "religious" technical term for that?

Probably because conservatives are more likely to be religious.

I wonder how much more likely liberals are to give to charities rather than churches.

So to you...being religious and giving more to charity is a problem. You do have serious problems, don't you?

Are you saying that because more Conservatives think of others more than themselves and are religious, you, Progressives are excused from contributing nearly as much as do Conservatives.

GOT IT! You're excused from giving and are therefore entitled to take it from the pockets of those who EARNED the money.

Whew!
Exactly. LIberals think blathering on and on about government programs exempts them from actually donating or volunteering to help the needy.
how many guys in, "sexual poverty" have you helped, today?

Forum List

Back