Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

To answer the question in the OP, it's because conservatives are selfish pieces of shit, almost across the board, and they are only concerned about themselves. They don't hate the poor as much as libertarians, but they come close. Everything they say about "giving" is bullshit, their childish Christian religion breeds a bizarre sort of hypocrisy that permeates into every aspect of their self-centered, materialistic lives. They really are the worst of humanity.
in your opinion. and we know like an asshole, everyone has one. doesn't make your opinion mean anything except you're allowed to voice it.

but you don't know shit about what conservatives believe because you are nothing but a parrot from the left. You wouldn't know our thoughts since you have no thoughts.

To answer the question in the OP, it's because conservatives are selfish pieces of shit,.

but they give more to charity than liberals??
I'll repeat:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our church is a big contributor to feeding the poor and providing services in the community to those that really need it.

This next Sunday morning we will meet at the regular service time and go en mass to the grocery stores and buy food instead of having the normal worship service. We do that several times a year.

What are you going to be doing this Sunday morning Moon Bat, laying in bed?

The third weekend of every month my wife and I go to the grocery store and buy food and donate it to our church's food pantry. We also help to support an orphanage.

What do you do Moon Bat other than bitch that the rich are not being taxed enough?
maybe he will go smash some more of the windows in town since he is so moon bat crazy.

Why? The upper class considers the poor inferior and a tool to make money. Look at the sweat shops in asia or the poverty in africa.

The rich if they gave a damn could give those people better conditions but they don't....The little guy is like ass wipe to the rich...Wipe and throw away.
and the upper class are more demophobes on the left. D'OH. sorry matty but that is just a fact.

To answer the question in the OP, it's because conservatives are selfish pieces of shit, almost across the board, and they are only concerned about themselves. They don't hate the poor as much as libertarians, but they come close. Everything they say about "giving" is bullshit, their childish Christian religion breeds a bizarre sort of hypocrisy that permeates into every aspect of their self-centered, materialistic lives. They really are the worst of humanity.
in your opinion. and we know like an asshole, everyone has one. doesn't make your opinion mean anything except you're allowed to voice it.

but you don't know shit about what conservatives believe because you are nothing but a parrot from the left. You wouldn't know our thoughts since you have no thoughts.

Guess I struck a nerve...

How does providing endless government assistance to the poor help them get out of poverty? We need programs that help people when they fall in hard times and to help them get the education and skills they need to improve their life but at some point there has to be a cutoff for it. Giving out assistance with no end in sight only benefits the politicians pushing it they know they can tell the poor you don't vote for us you lose your assistance it secures them a voting bloc but does not help people get out of poverty.
Because there will never be enough jobs for everyone to have a high quality of life. As we speak the pool gets smaller and smaller. I agree there should be training but it costs money to train people which repubs are against.
yep, so why not bring in the immigrants to take away more jobs so you can keep people poor. yep, that is a left agenda.
Thats actually a money thing. They can pay immigrants less than citizens even though the immigrants are already trained and our citizens are not.
no, paying the immigrants is what keeps salaries down.
Thats what republicans and businesses want. They want to keep your salaries down. Why do you think they hate increasing the minimum wage?
increasing the minimum is a job killer. but you have no economic sense, so you have no idea what creates and doesn't create jobs. and illegals take jobs from citizens and you're ok with that. And you wish to pass judgement on conservatives. tsk, tsk.

And I pointed out fact!

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
if you actually thought about it, it is dems keeping them dependent and holding them back. The repubs want them to be successful. Not sure how you get where you got. your facts are messed up.

If Republicans wanted them to be successful, they'd educate them better and allow them to have decent healthcare. But they don't... in fact they don't want them doing better, if they do better they'll take the jobs they think their children are entitled to.
1994 congress. conservatives say otherwise. D'OH!

Why are much of the poor in The United States fat?

Actually, I researched this in college. It has more to do with poor dietary education. A lot of soda, processed foods etc.
And there's no excuse for that now. Anyone can learn about this stuff on the internet.

True... but if you were raised eating nothing but crap, that's all you know. When I was young, soda wasn't allowed in the house, therefore I never developed a taste for it. We rarely ate out, Mom always cooked from scratch. Therefore, that is how I eat for the most part... except of course when travelling.

And I pointed out fact!

You're confusing fact with opinion, like most retarded conservatives. No wonder you're so confused.

And I pointed out fact!

You're confusing fact with opinion, like most retarded conservatives. No wonder you're so confused.
no, 1994 was a fact

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
if you actually thought about it, it is dems keeping them dependent and holding them back. The repubs want them to be successful. Not sure how you get where you got. your facts are messed up.

The different approach to the poor between the democrats and republicans is that the dems want to feed them daily, while the repubs understand that if you give a man a fish, you fed him for one day, but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life.

And I pointed out fact!

no, 1994 was a fact

WTF are you talking about, you nutjob?

No one should have kids they can't afford.
Is that a pro choice argument ?

Nope.
Looks like it.

Did you forget what your OP is about?
No, but there is a link between your statement and the OP. You make the statement, that I agree with, but right wing dogma is anti abortion and contradicts this. Like you are being punished for making a mistake. Punished out of all proportion.

Let me see if I can help you out as you seem to be confused.

My statement said: What happens when you feed and house the poor?
They make more poor.

To which the question was asked if me: souls poor people be forbidden from having children?

My answer was that yes, they should. That no one should have babies they can't afford.

Talking about welfare here, not abortion. I'm pro choice but if I were pro life, my statement would not be a contradiction.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy: that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
- John Kenneth Galbraith
You do realize that the left constantly agitates to take money from others, right? It is the definition of selfishness.

Why are much of the poor in The United States fat?
Because they eat terrible food and cant afford good food.
Of course they can afford good food. Good food does not taste as good as bad food. Food is the way the poor reward themselves. They can't afford a new car but they can afford an ice cream cone. They can't afford a steak but they can afford a big mac.
No they cant afford good food. Good food costs more than bad food. How could you not know this?

A car is not good food nor is a steak. Red meat is terrible for you.

I can buy a bag of Swai Fish at HEB for a little over six dollars. Call me a liar on that.

I can buy a small bag of black beans around a dollar at HEB.

I can buy cheap veggies at HEB.

I also can buy frozen veggies at Kroger one dollar per bag.

So tell me how is it that you can not afford healthy food!?!

I prefer my fish to be fresh but unless I go fishing then I have to buy frozen at HEB or fresh at the local Vietnames store.

So there is no excuse to eat poorly!

Beans & rice = complete protein.

You don't need anything else to keep from starving.

And I pointed out fact!

no, 1994 was a fact

WTF are you talking about, you nutjob?
so you don't remember what happened to welfare under Clinton with the republican congress? Contract with America. wow, that doesn't surprise me. but go read up on how they targeted getting the poor weened off of welfare. Conservatives ace, conservatives. In no other time was there so much success with the poor. And the dems built it all back up again and have been doubling down since. Learn about your country.

To answer the question in the OP, it's because conservatives are selfish pieces of shit,.

but they give more to charity than liberals??
I'll repeat:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our church is a big contributor to feeding the poor and providing services in the community to those that really need it.

This next Sunday morning we will meet at the regular service time and go en mass to the grocery stores and buy food instead of having the normal worship service. We do that several times a year.

What are you going to be doing this Sunday morning Moon Bat, laying in bed?

The third weekend of every month my wife and I go to the grocery store and buy food and donate it to our church's food pantry. We also help to support an orphanage.

What do you do Moon Bat other than bitch that the rich are not being taxed enough?
Not knowing the specifics of your church, I'll try not to discourage your efforts to do good. However, from my experience GENERALLY, church charities shelter tax revenues that would go as far or farther in providing for the poor if they were collected.

Forum List

Back