Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

hey you can always move to a state with lower taxes. federal taxes are a constant for everyone

IDIOT
Taxes in all states go up as New BS GOP federal aid goes down. World's thickest substance. GOP dupe skull. "Let's have a flat tax!". YOU ALREADY DO. A gold mine for the rich. Time for a nap before you give me a serious headache.

look idiot we have our taxes backwards anyway

you SHOULD be paying more in state and local taxes than in federal taxes since most of your government services are provided at the state and local government level.

you drive more on local roads, your kids go to local schools, your police and fire departments are local not federal etc

the real question is why the fuck does the federal government need to tax us only to give it to the states?

Simple: to have control over those states. The federal government has to steal our money, then hang it over our heads if we want our own money back. If you want your money back, then you'll do things the way the federal government wants you to do them.
Don't you live in Michigan or somesuch? If so, you get back more than you give. As a matter of fact, most of the people who complain most bitterly on this site get back more than they give.
which means people in other states are paying for programs that they don't benefit from

which is why we have to end the the federal government's strangle hold on state funding

let the money stay with the people in their own states after all that's how it was supposed to be if you want to use the Constitution

Personally I would rather pay less to the feds and more in my own state and town at least that way I have more of a say on what the fucktard politicians do with my money
^^Perfect dupe of the greedy idiot rich...this is how they screw the nonrich, ie. YOU.

Taxes in all states go up as New BS GOP federal aid goes down. World's thickest substance. GOP dupe skull. "Let's have a flat tax!". YOU ALREADY DO. A gold mine for the rich. Time for a nap before you give me a serious headache.

you SHOULD be paying more in state and local taxes than in federal taxes since most of your government services are provided at the state and local government level.

you drive more on local roads, your kids go to local schools, your police and fire departments are local not federal etc

the real question is why the fuck does the federal government need to tax us only to give it to the states?

Simple: to have control over those states. The federal government has to steal our money, then hang it over our heads if we want our own money back. If you want your money back, then you'll do things the way the federal government wants you to do them.
Don't you live in Michigan or somesuch? If so, you get back more than you give. As a matter of fact, most of the people who complain most bitterly on this site get back more than they give.
which means people in other states are paying for programs that they don't benefit from

which is why we have to end the the federal government's strangle hold on state funding

let the money stay with the people in their own states after all that's how it was supposed to be if you want to use the Constitution

Personally I would rather pay less to the feds and more in my own state and town at least that way I have more of a say on what the fucktard politicians do with my money
^^Perfect dupe of the greedy idiot rich...this is how they screw the nonrich, ie. YOU.
no rich guy ever took a dime from me or you either for that matter

you're just jealous because you have less than other people

That is why we started a UNITED States

Kansas helps pay for shore protection. Maine helps pay for tornado relief. NYC pays for farm subsidies. Rich states pay for electrification of poor states

We are stronger as a whole than we are with every state looking out for themselves

no we get our money wasted by people who we cannot vote out of office
As a UNITED States we have become the wealthiest and most powerful nation in the world.
We could not achieved that with 50 states looking out for themselves

Kansas helps pay for shore protection. Maine helps pay for tornado relief. NYC pays for farm subsidies. Rich states pay for electrification of poor states

We are stronger as a whole than we are with every state looking out for themselves

As a UNITED States we have become the wealthiest and most powerful nation in the world.

well if all you want is power

I wouldn't care if we weren't a super power and we just minded our own business

Taxes are taxes

They still come out of your pocket

state and local taxes are too variable to use. which is why I only speak to federal taxes
And that's why you're a brainwashed functional idiot, dupe of the greedy rich GOP. TAXES ARE TAXES, and the Gop has been busy moving fed taxes (progressive) to the states (regressive). DUH. All they have is bs for the dupes about how the rich pay all the taxes. (BULLSHYTTE).

hey you can always move to a state with lower taxes. federal taxes are a constant for everyone

IDIOT

Because states rights and taxes is code for regressive, racist, rube policy? lol

state and local taxes are too variable to use. which is why I only speak to federal taxes
And that's why you're a brainwashed functional idiot, dupe of the greedy rich GOP. TAXES ARE TAXES, and the Gop has been busy moving fed taxes (progressive) to the states (regressive). DUH. All they have is bs for the dupes about how the rich pay all the taxes. (BULLSHYTTE).

IDIOT

Because states rights and taxes is code for regressive, racist, rube policy? lol

so you would rather have 48 senators and dozens of congressmen that you cannot vote out of office decide where most of your tax money goes

and you call other people dupes

now that's fucking hilarious

You're ignoring history, which is why we have these laws and policies, Mr. Engineering Whiz/political ignoramus. See sig, last line.

IDIOT

so you would rather have 48 senators and dozens of congressmen that you cannot vote out of office decide where most of your tax money goes

As long as they're Dems, not corrupt bought off hypocrite New BS GOPers, dupe. lol.

IDIOT

As long as they're Dems, not corrupt bought off hypocrite New BS GOPers, dupe. lol.
now that's funny

the dems have their masters too

and you call other people brainwashed

now that's even more fucking hilarious

That's how we got Hitler and Japanese militarists. Today we could easily get Fuhrer Putin and the Chinese Greater Asian Sphere of Co-Prosperity, Mr. Harding/Coolidge/Hoover. Too bad you dupes don't decide to skip voting as an expression of your ignorant disgust with world affairs...

IDIOT

That is why we wrote a Constitution

We the People of the United States...

now that's funny

Sorry, we don't HAVE a giant bs propaganda machine run by greedy idiot billionaires. Even the bs myth of Soros is NOTHING compared to Murdoch Fox, Koch Heritage, the Moon Times, Adelson Examiner, Bannon Breitbart and all the other fake news websites which overwhelm facts on social media and Google. We have this thing called traditional journalism around the world, ALL aghast and horrified by the lying bought off New BS GOP and its oligarchist minions...dupe.

IDIOT

Actually, I don't understand- who are these evil senators etc who can't be voted out, conspiracy nutjob?

then don't sell your labor to anyone

you accepted a price for your labor if you don't like the arrangement then quit your job
I don't work in some little low tech cottage industry like you apparently do. I could go the consulting route but my wife has a disease that requires continuing medical support and the uncertainty of consulting makes her too nervous. I don't suppose a little thing like that would stop you though.
I work for myself and have for a long time. Now we have people who work for us. I cannot go to work for a month and still make more than I did the month before.

so shove your veiled insults up your ass
I'm guessing it's some parasitic insurance scam. How's that for unveiled?
nope

no network marketing for me.

we have a brick and mortar good old fashioned business with 14 employees and are adding 3 more over the next 9 months or so

and FYI my top 3 highest paid employees hold doctorates
That's actually admirable.
And unlike the hater dupes, we don't question your version...You know, the usual RW character assassination of Dem candidates with bs propaganda, ie the Clintons, Pocahontas, traitor Kerry and Gore, Muslim Marxist Kenyan Obama, kind of thing. Try policies sometime....of course you'd lose the corrupt pander to the rich GOP farm...

IDIOT

The state government in Utah is so full of theocratic, regressive knuckleheads that I'm thankful everyday that the Feds exist - even though we pay more than we receive.

For as long as I can remember, we've had the lowest spending per student in the nation thanks to plentiful deductions for huge families and lots of tax exempt, church owned property. That's just one of the joys of living here.

Funny how the GOPers never rid us of that "waste", just add more. See Raygun and Booosh. Drumpf will end up screwing things up too...People get voted out all the time. The problem we have now is ridiculous GOP gerrymandering in the House- that the dupes haven't heard about...

Our country by design was for states to operate like miniature countries only to combine forces for national interests only. Those are very few and far between which are also listed in the US Constitution.

IDIOT

Even if that was the case, that's supposed to change my mind or something?

IDIOT

Even if that was the case, that's supposed to change my mind or something?
Well, a thinking man would say that it takes the wind out of your argument.

now that's funny

Looks like skull's business day has wrapped up lol...His idea of going back to the 1840's and letting Putin and the Chinese run wild overseas and Huey Long here at home will have to wait... Hey, Harding, Coolidge and Hoover the Engineer did a great job- what could go wrong. I'm now identifying him with my engineer friend and family (Justice of the Peace) here in WNY. Hey, I have nothing against rural GOPers, until they vote in statewide and national elections lol...

Forum List

Back