Why are republicans so stupid when it comes to Food Stamps?

Bush really fucked up by giving aid to Africa and bailing out the car companies

After crashing the economy with 8 years of "GOP JOB CREATOR" POLICIES CUPCAKE?
First of all the GOP establishment are progressives, George W. Bush started all of the bailouts of Banks and car companies and what not. Which were the biggest failures of his presidency. Not to mention the stupidity of giving all of that aid to Africa.

Sure cupcake, THAT was your original premise :(
An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers

Gosh cupcake, thought YOU had no use for ANY of the guys? LMAOROG

Why'd he have to bail them out again? Oh right 8 years of GOP "job creator" policies

After the 9/11 terrorist attacks, President Bush didn't call for sacrifice. He called for shopping. "Get down to Disney World in Florida," he said.
A Look Back at Bush's Economic Missteps - TIME

Fed Tax Break Encourages SUV Purchases

Thanks to a generous tax credit, Karl Wizinsky is driving a very large vehicle these days — a 2002 Ford Excursion.

"It doesn't hurt to have a larger vehicle, but I wouldn't say it's a requirement of my business," he said on a cell phone while driving the Excursion. "But I ended up saving $32,000."

This year, the perks of buying a large SUV — if you're a small business owner — got even bigger.

Congress recently passed a tax bill, as proposed in President Bush's economic stimulus plan, that offers a $100,000 tax credit for business owners who purchase any vehicle weighing 6,000 pounds or more when fully loaded.

When Wizinsky's accountant told him about the credit last year, the amount was much less, at $75,000, but it was enough to encourage Wizinsky to trade in his Mercury Marquis for the Excursion.

"It sounded too good to be true," said Wizinsky, a health care consultant in Novi, Mich. "But it was true. So I bought the SUV. For a small company like mine it's a significant credit."

Hybrid Earns Smaller Break

Meanwhile, legislation that offers a much smaller tax break — a $2,000 tax deduction — to those who purchase fuel-efficient hybrid cars is on track to be phased out.
Only a fool would trust a career politician… republican or Democrat

Putting GWB and Obama terms in perspective with the actual numbers.
Some major considerations:
A) Under GWB major events occurred that have never occurred in 8 years as they did under GWB.
Inherited a recession. A dot.com bust that lost $8 Trillion which meant those losses are deducted from tax revenue.
B) Under GWB TARP was passed and under Obama it was ALL PAID BACK plus a $75.8 Billion profit!
C) In spite of NO events, in spite of TARP being repaid Obama's deficits over 8 years nearly doubled the national debt.
From 2009 to 2013 Obama spent $4.8 Trillion MORE then receipts. And from 2014 to 2016 added another $2 Trillion by spending more then what came.
In spite of all of TARP being paid back. In spite of NO major hurricanes. In spite of no major events like dot.com or 9/11 or anthrax attacks or the 9/18/08 economic
attack on America when $500B was moved out of the nearly $4T money market funds in less then 2 hours. In spite of NO EVENTS like these.. Obama nearly
doubled the national debt. More people on welfare.

View attachment 129830
ObamasNumbers-2016-Q1_3.png
He was a fuck up along with the GOP establishment

ANY GOPer and ALL CONservatives are fuck up's cupcake, I get that :)
Do you enjoy sucking the Cocks of career politicians?

Too funny cupcake after YOU did that for Dubya :)
Never was a fan of his, or any GOP establishment candidate for that matter. But you do like the shit stain that is Barry don't you?

Bush really fucked up by giving aid to Africa and bailing out the car companies

First of all the GOP establishment are progressives, George W. Bush started all of the bailouts of Banks and car companies and what not. Which were the biggest failures of his presidency. Not to mention the stupidity of giving all of that aid to Africa.

Why'd he have to bail them out again? Oh right 8 years of GOP "job creator" policies

After the 9/11 terrorist attacks, President Bush didn't call for sacrifice. He called for shopping. "Get down to Disney World in Florida," he said.

Thanks to a generous tax credit, Karl Wizinsky is driving a very large vehicle these days — a 2002 Ford Excursion.

"It doesn't hurt to have a larger vehicle, but I wouldn't say it's a requirement of my business," he said on a cell phone while driving the Excursion. "But I ended up saving $32,000."

This year, the perks of buying a large SUV — if you're a small business owner — got even bigger.

Congress recently passed a tax bill, as proposed in President Bush's economic stimulus plan, that offers a $100,000 tax credit for business owners who purchase any vehicle weighing 6,000 pounds or more when fully loaded.

When Wizinsky's accountant told him about the credit last year, the amount was much less, at $75,000, but it was enough to encourage Wizinsky to trade in his Mercury Marquis for the Excursion.

"It sounded too good to be true," said Wizinsky, a health care consultant in Novi, Mich. "But it was true. So I bought the SUV. For a small company like mine it's a significant credit."

Meanwhile, legislation that offers a much smaller tax break — a $2,000 tax deduction — to those who purchase fuel-efficient hybrid cars is on track to be phased out.
Fatal Flaws of Keynesian Economics

Never was a fan of his, or any GOP establishment candidate for that matter. But you do like the shit stain that is Barry don't you?

YOUR defense of Dubya noted cupcake :(

dacc3a154b26a007be21ac0bfe9a47f5.jpg

Sure wish Ronnie/Dubya didn't try just half of Keynes, you know when they both blew up spending AS they gutted revenues :(

ONE time CONservatives were EVER on the correct side of US history cupcake??

YOUR defense of Dubya noted cupcake :(

dacc3a154b26a007be21ac0bfe9a47f5.jpg
George W. Bush spent like a progressive, he bailed out the auto companies and banks and gave aid Africa. Every bit of it was a waste. Typical of a career politician. Definitely a progressive

Sure wish Ronnie/Dubya didn't try just half of Keynes, you know when they both blew up spending AS they gutted revenues :(
There has never been a surplus for many, many decades... just debt... lol
We are an overtaxed society... And perceived future taxes do not exist

ONE time CONservatives were EVER on the correct side of US history cupcake??
Career politicians have never been for the people of this country, just for themselves

1) The cost of food stamps is a small fraction of the overall welfare budget

2) 2/3 of those on food stamps are kids

3) Few people even qualify for food stamps because it is reserved for the poorest of the poor. It's a program way behind on the rate of inflation as well.

4) Some Veterans are on food stamps.

5) Any adult on food stamps has a job

Republicans in congress are either complete assholes or are willfully ignorant.

But hey i get it: it gives republicans hard ons to say "i don't need a handout! I provide! I'm tough as nails! Derp, derp, derp!" They then pretend complete falsehoods or stereotypes about the program because it makes them feel more manly i guess.

Why can't facts ever permeate the republican bubble?
The people paying for those food stamps cannot afford it… Fact

3) Few people even qualify for food stamps because it is reserved for the poorest of the poor. It's a program way behind on the rate of inflation as well.

But hey i get it: it gives republicans hard ons to say "i don't need a handout! I provide! I'm tough as nails! Derp, derp, derp!" They then pretend complete falsehoods or stereotypes about the program because it makes them feel more manly i guess.

No, actually. That's something you're making up on the spot.

We are an overtaxed society... no one can afford the taxes

Sorry Cupcake, BJ Bill had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. You know what a budget surplus is right cupcake?

Carter had US near 19.6% of GDP in revenues and Ronnie GUTTED it to 17% of revenues but 22% in spending, BJ Bill got it back to 20% of revenues/spending cupcake, WHILE Dubya gutted revenues to 14.6% of GDP and blew up spending to almost 24%

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg

We are an overtaxed society... no one can afford the taxes

As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

In other words, a person in the top 0.001 percent income bracket -- who would have an adjusted gross income of at least $62,000,000 -- pays the nearly same effective tax rate as somebody in the top 20 percent bracket who makes $85,000 in adjusted gross income.

WAPO

As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

2016-02-07%2B22-23-43%2B%25D0%25A1%25D1%2582%25D1%2580%25D1%2583%25D0%25BA%25D1%2582%25D1%2583%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0%2B%25D0%25B1%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BB%25D1%258C%25D1%2588%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B3%25D0%25BE%2B%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B1%25D0%25BC%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B0%2B%2B%2BOff%25D1%2581%25D1%258F%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B0%2B-%2BGoogle%2BChrome.png

Sorry Cupcake, BJ Bill had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. You know what a budget surplus is right cupcake?

Carter had US near 19.6% of GDP in revenues and Ronnie GUTTED it to 17% of revenues but 22% in spending, BJ Bill got it back to 20% of revenues/spending cupcake, WHILE Dubya gutted revenues to 14.6% of GDP and blew up spending to almost 24%

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg
There cannot be a surplus if there is any debt... simple case of arithmetic can tell you that

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg
There cannot be a surplus if there is any debt... simple case of arithmetic can tell you that
us-federal-debt-percentage-gdp-by-president-political-party.jpg

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg

ANOTHER ignorant right winger who doesn't understand the difference with budgets and deficits/debt cupcake?

Hint money coming into treasury versus going out in a F/Y budget is called a budget surplus or deficit.

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

If you have only so much and you spend more than what you have that means there's no surplus…

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg

ANOTHER ignorant right winger who doesn't understand the difference with budgets and deficits/debt cupcake?

Hint money coming into treasury versus going out in a F/Y budget is called a budget surplus or deficit.

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

FederalDeficit(1).jpg
First of all Congress writes the checks, you know controls the purse strings... has nothing to do with the president.
You can play that little game if you want but if there is any debt there is no surplus. Any debt is unacceptable

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg
us-federal-debt-percentage-gdp-by-president-political-party.jpg

Yes cupcake, debt, nothing to do with F/Y year budgets cupcake

A budget surplus is a period when income or receipts exceed outlays or expenditures.
Budget Surplus

1495004948787.jpg

Forum List

Back