🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are Republicans the Only Climate-Science-Denying Party in the World?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Uh.....uh, because they're stupid white people who's brain consist of concrete and gator spit. Uh, because they're bought and paid for with special interest money...uh, because they're from a country that can see Russia from its porch, hell I dunno!!

560950aa1b00002f00dfdab9.jpg

Because the U.S. holds 1/3 of the entire world population of evangelical Christians, and they make up the base of the republican party. And science is not compatible with Christian fundamentalism. To them Jesus is in charge of the climate, so who cares?

Understanding the REAL history of climate on earth & universal (as in the sun, tilt of the earth, cyclical wobble of that tilt, etc....) influences on it. But please continue to tell me how cow farts & my lawnmower supercede those factors.

Understanding the REAL history of climate on earth & universal (as in the sun, tilt of the earth, cyclical wobble of that tilt, etc....) influences on it. But please continue to tell me how cow farts & my lawnmower supercede those factors.
Dude on another thread you speculated that some kind of "molten core" creates a "magnetic field" that let's Earth have life?! Wtf that sounds like a bunch of made up liberal mumbo jumbo! I don't see no magnets in the sky!

Anyways, of course humans have absolutely zero impact on the planet. We haven't changed anything at all. Jesus will take care of us.

Dude on another thread you speculated that some kind of "molten core" creates a "magnetic field" that let's Earth have life?! Wtf that sounds like a bunch of made up liberal mumbo jumbo! I don't see no magnets in the sky!

Anyways, of course humans have absolutely zero impact on the planet. We haven't changed anything at all. Jesus will take care of us.

No, humans can have a pretty catastrophic impact on the planet in very small localities. Global temps though are far beyond our power. I wish we could control the temp of the world. Just think how useful a tool that would be.

I keep telling you people, if CO2 is such a problem, stop exhaling. Do the world a favor. The plant life will survive without you.

Your snake-oil pitch has nothing to do with global climate, but control of global economy.

Uh.....uh, because they're stupid white people who's brain consist of concrete and gator spit. Uh, because they're bought and paid for with special interest money...uh, because they're from a country that can see Russia from its porch, hell I dunno!!

Because we graduated from the 2nd grade when they talked about ice ages and stuff...

Democrats could use a nice class on photosynthesis, as apparently THAT is ALSO no longer taught in the public system.

Why Are Republicans the Only Climate-Science-Denying Party in the World?

Republicans?

LOL!

No No scamp.

Americans.

Americans simply understand that the one consistent trait of the earth's climate is: CHANGE.

And as a result, we aren't prone to wet out pant, when the climate changes.

THAT is the purview of the lowly imbecile... which in greater nature are otherwise known as: FOOD!

No, humans can have a pretty catastrophic impact on the planet in very small localities. Global temps though are far beyond our power. I wish we could control the temp of the world. Just think how useful a tool that would be.
Yeah we have no impact on the forces in the world. We can't divert rivers, seed the sky to make it rain, or alter ecosystems anywhere. Damn if only we could. It would be so useful to be able to fuck with the planet.

upload_2015-9-28_20-28-25.jpeg

I know how to make the whole world cooler, with the tech we have available today, if the global warmers think this a real issue... Don't ask me to try to make it warmer though because we don't have the tech for that as far as I know.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-28_20-28-13.jpeg
    upload_2015-9-28_20-28-13.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Well we are a lot smarter than you.

Well we are a lot smarter than you.

Smarter than a ewe, but definitely not smarter than a me!!

Probably because we actually understand the scientific method.

Every time reality doesn't fit the conclusions, climate-change defenders never consider the conclusion is flawed...they go back and change the data to fit the conclusion. The conclusion is set in stone and the data is malleable, where the scientific method requires the opposite.

Just as an example:

Scientists "conclude" that global warming never went on hiatus

Absolutely ludicrous.

Every time reality doesn't fit the conclusions, climate-change defenders never consider the conclusion is flawed...they go back and change the data to fit the conclusion. The conclusion is set in stone and the data is malleable, where the scientific method requires the opposite.

Just as an example:

Scientists conclude that global warming never went on 'hiatus'
Why don't we all just do this, wait until the sky falls and the world comes to an end. I'm patient!!

Just as an example:

Scientists conclude that global warming never went on 'hiatus'
Why don't we all just do this, wait until the sky falls and the world comes to an end. I'm patient!!

If we do that, and the sky doesn't fall and the world doesn't come to an end, there will be no faith in science whatsoever. The scientific community will look stupid, academia will look stupid, the folks who defended them will be resentful, as they will also look stupid, politicians who promoted the errant, misinformed, misguided policies will look stupid, the UN will look stupid and the President will look stupid.

That's a lot of incentive NOT to do nothing. So, what they will do is do something...anything...spend billions, force ridiculous regulations, stifle the economy, increase energy costs...then claim victory saying what they did saved the world...when instead, they just saved their reputations...saved face.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back