Why Are Republicans the Only Climate-Science-Denying Party in the World?

Republicans deny because it's all about $$$!

images

Looks like it's the opposite to me... Bush left office when the national debt was only $10 trillion. Now it's nearly $20 trillion and we don't even have a manned space program anymore. Seems the advancement of technology is one of the last things on a progressive liberals mind but they surely do know how to spend...

*****SMILE*****

:)

...It's like a black hole around Capitol Hill and getting bigger as it sucks up more.

View attachment 51043

If the United States government were interested in cutting pollution it would be investing in the development of high power clean energy sources like fusion power, antimatter research, the Casmir effect (Zero point energy), etc...

Antimatter is pretty much dead out of the gate; we cannot contain its power, perhaps ironically, because of it's power.

We did look into fusion/fission power, the public got scared by the dangers of failures and isn't ready to try again - I do think that will change if we can show fusion/fission safe in space exploration, it's just going to take a while.

Casimir/Van der Waals/quantum vacuum idea is interesting, though perhaps far better suited to space as we off the bat lose some power generation in maintaining a vacuum on earth. Over-all (as best I've seen estimated and who knows how accurately) Casimir power equates to roughly 50% of that provided by our current power generators (as I understand it, due to the power loss in vacuum maintenance as well as motion and/or heat to electricity conversion, and if I recall debates right some-what environmental interaction troubles; something about loss of motion, parallel energy draw requirements, and natural attraction I think - though I admittedly might have that confused with something else.) ~ Mostly though, as I understood it, all the theoretically/potentially possible concept models for earth bound energy generator patents were bought and held by a single company who as of yet has not revealed much of anything regarding earth bound power. I believe said company was/is working/researching only space travel engines (I think they got a research grant/contract for that research from the ISS, I've not heard of any such grant/contract regarding earth power generation and I suspect the company doesn't have the cash to pursue the idea without such grants/contracts - perhaps if/after they get paid for a space engine?)

In any event, the "green agenda" has been mostly focused on attempts to make "natural" power (solar, wind, pure hydro) more "effective," rather than on developing "new" ways to make power. Such innovations are not very likely to come from any green focused government policy; regardless of if one wants to say its because big oil owns the govs, or because the govs don't want to rock the boat, or because people won't get behind spending the kind of cash for research on the mere hopes of "possible" returns. The "government" is only as "interested" as it's people in the end...

Uh.....uh, because they're stupid white people who's brain consist of concrete and gator spit. Uh, because they're bought and paid for with special interest money...uh, because they're from a country that can see Russia from its porch, hell I dunno!!

560950aa1b00002f00dfdab9.jpg
Uh...because "climate change" is actually called spring, summer, fall and winter by people without an agenda to redistribute wealth.

Those estimates are for watts produced, silly ass.

If they were for watts produced, why did you say they were estimates?

Do you have the actual production figures, or are we supposed to trust your "source"?

He knows how ridiculous and unpredictable wind power production actually is. And yet he wants ACRES of batteries to support a small neighborhood for wind/solar. ALSO not included in these fudged 4cent numbers..

And NO GoldiRocks -- those are projections of "cost" based on the installed capacity -- NOT the actual output..

Related actual numbers ~ Wind power capacity at Fire Island set to double by October of 2015

* Specifically see the Wind Costs section (damn thing won't let me copy and past)

Bottom line summary; the cost of electricity from the wind farm is $97 per megawatt hour vs $60-65 per megawatt hour on gas turbines. As per Chugach's accounting records; "the use of wind power saved 474 million cubic feet of gas last year, for a fuel savings of about $2.4million. BUT Chugach spent $4.6 million on wind power.

Eventually, experts predict gas costs will exceed the cost of turning wind into electricity, and if that happens, the wind power contract will be a good deal for Chugach and its customers.

Until then, customers will pay a surcharge..." [to cover the costs of wind power, a $1.22/m average on their bills]

Uh.....uh, because they're stupid white people who's brain consist of concrete and gator spit. Uh, because they're bought and paid for with special interest money...uh, because they're from a country that can see Russia from its porch, hell I dunno!!

Follow the money.

View attachment 51043

If the United States government were interested in cutting pollution it would be investing in the development of high power clean energy sources like fusion power, antimatter research, the Casmir effect (Zero point energy), etc...

Antimatter is pretty much dead out of the gate; we cannot contain its power, perhaps ironically, because of it's power.

We did look into fusion/fission power, the public got scared by the dangers of failures and isn't ready to try again - I do think that will change if we can show fusion/fission safe in space exploration, it's just going to take a while.

Casimir/Van der Waals/quantum vacuum idea is interesting, though perhaps far better suited to space as we off the bat lose some power generation in maintaining a vacuum on earth. Over-all (as best I've seen estimated and who knows how accurately) Casimir power equates to roughly 50% of that provided by our current power generators (as I understand it, due to the power loss in vacuum maintenance as well as motion and/or heat to electricity conversion, and if I recall debates right some-what environmental interaction troubles; something about loss of motion, parallel energy draw requirements, and natural attraction I think - though I admittedly might have that confused with something else.) ~ Mostly though, as I understood it, all the theoretically/potentially possible concept models for earth bound energy generator patents were bought and held by a single company who as of yet has not revealed much of anything regarding earth bound power. I believe said company was/is working/researching only space travel engines (I think they got a research grant/contract for that research from the ISS, I've not heard of any such grant/contract regarding earth power generation and I suspect the company doesn't have the cash to pursue the idea without such grants/contracts - perhaps if/after they get paid for a space engine?)

In any event, the "green agenda" has been mostly focused on attempts to make "natural" power (solar, wind, pure hydro) more "effective," rather than on developing "new" ways to make power. Such innovations are not very likely to come from any green focused government policy; regardless of if one wants to say its because big oil owns the govs, or because the govs don't want to rock the boat, or because people won't get behind spending the kind of cash for research on the mere hopes of "possible" returns. The "government" is only as "interested" as it's people in the end...

images

So what you're saying is the progressive liberals are scared of change because they're afraid of real scientific innovation.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's not quite what I'm saying... More that there only so much they can push upon a public, who by and large have less interest in "saving the planet" than they do about buying the latest iPhone or putting food on their dinner table.

Probably because we actually understand the scientific method.

Every time reality doesn't fit the conclusions, climate-change defenders never consider the conclusion is flawed...they go back and change the data to fit the conclusion. The conclusion is set in stone and the data is malleable, where the scientific method requires the opposite.

Just as an example:

Scientists "conclude" that global warming never went on hiatus

Absolutely ludicrous.
These democrat sycohants don't believe in global warming, cooling, climate change or whatever they call it now. They just bleet the current progressive line whatever Pelosi, Reid, Wassermann-Schultz or Obama tells their sheep to push.

That's not quite what I'm saying... More that there only so much they can push upon a public, who by and large have less interest in "saving the planet" than they do about buying the latest iPhone or putting food on their dinner table.

images

You haven't read my thread about Smart Phone Autism have you?

While those there progressives were playing on them thar' phones I've been busy cuttin' up ten five-gallon buckets off apples that I got for free. Nobody's pickin' the apples off the trees around here so they're droppin' on the ground and rottin'. To much work for them even if they're on welfare and social security.

Right now I've got ten apple pies frozen, a dozen pints of apple sauce, over six gallons of apple cider, and a drawer full of nice eatin' apples in the fridge.

Oh! And I made up a dozen pints of pears also.

Let's not forget the two dozen pints of salsa, twelve quarts of tomato sauce, and three gallons of chili in the freezer, that I made from the Roma tomatoes, peppers, onions, and other spices, I raised.

Estimated cost a few hundred dollars and I don't have to pay taxes on it. While all it cost me was a little time while listenin' to some good tunes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
'Why Are Republicans the Only Climate-Science-Denying Party in the World?'

Why do you / Liberals make up such unbelievable, un-supportable B$ like this?

2 words: 'Hockey Stick'

More?

- 'Tracking Global Warming Fraud':
Tracking Climate Fraud

- 'The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever'
The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

- 'Global warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions'
Global warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions

- 'Climatic Research Unit email controversy'
Climatic Research Unit email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- 'Fakegate: The Obnoxious Fabrication of Global Warming'
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...iHYg8PKQxTnchpkemtVqGA&bvm=bv.103627116,d.eXY

- 'Climate change expert's fraud was 'crime of massive'
Climate change expert's fraud was 'crime of massive proportion,' say feds - NBC News

- 'NOAA/NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000'
NOAA/NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000

- 'Breaking: New Climate Data Rigging Scandal Rocks US Government'
Breaking: New Climate Data Rigging Scandal Rocks US Government

- 'Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring '97-Percent Consensus' Claims'
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...caught-doctoring-97-percent-consensus-claims/

- Global Warming 'Fabricated' by NASA and NOAA
http://www.climatechangedispatch.com/global-warming-fabricated-by-nasa-and-noaa.html

AND BECAUSE THEY CAN'T CONVINCE THE WORLD OF THEIR B$, HERE'S THE SCARY THING:

Climate Alarmists to Obama: Use RICO Laws to Jail Skeptics!

- http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-alarmists-obama-use-rico-laws-jail-skeptics/
- http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/...rico-charges-against-climate-change-skeptics/
- http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/23/robert-kennedy-jr-we-need-laws-punish-global-warmi/
- http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...rico-laws-global-warming-skeptics_963007.html

Probably because we actually understand the scientific method.

Every time reality doesn't fit the conclusions, climate-change defenders never consider the conclusion is flawed...they go back and change the data to fit the conclusion. The conclusion is set in stone and the data is malleable, where the scientific method requires the opposite.

Just as an example:

Scientists "conclude" that global warming never went on hiatus

Absolutely ludicrous.
These democrat sycohants don't believe in global warming, cooling, climate change or whatever they call it now. They just bleet the current progressive line whatever Pelosi, Reid, Wassermann-Schultz or Obama tells their sheep to push.
Got it. And you`re not bending over for your rightwing masters?

Being owned by oil companies helps I'm sure.

Do any of you lefty nitwits ever ponder how the ice ages of history came (got colder) and went (got warmer)? Who/what could have caused such phenomena?

Because they represent the corporations who don't want to pay to go green.

We had this fight before with lead paint. They insisted lead was natural and safe for decades.

These Republicans must have grew up licking lead toys.

Ummm, NO! We actually pay attention, look at the REAL science, read all about the falsified data reporting Liberals call 'science', and understand that the whole idea of 'Carbon Credits' proposed by millionaire Liberals like Al Gore was / is just a money-making SCAM to make them even richer!

Carbon credits? Yeah, sorta like a money-making scam regarding BREATHING: I sm going to tell you how many breaths you can take every day. If you take more than that I will fine you. To get around that, you can BUY 'Oxygen Credits' from me which will allow you to take more breaths if you need to. "Why do I have all the 'Oxygen Credits' and why do I have to pay YOU and not someone else?" Because I made all this Shi'ite up, not someone else!

Global Warming: Remember when it USED to be 'Global Warming'...until the Hockey Stick model scandal and all the debunked science? Instead of a global WARMING it was proved there was a global cooling going on during their hockey stick model as well, so Liberals scrambled to change the name of their scam to 'CLIMATE CHANGE', cause it's really easy to prove the climate changes. Suddenly it was 'Global Warming / Climate Change' whether it was hot or cold, raining or not, etc...

Hey, I will sell you this special bridge that will help eliminate 'Climate Change'....want it?

Do any of you lefty nitwits ever ponder how the ice ages of history came (got colder) and went (got warmer)? Who/what could have caused such phenomena?
Do you understand this is different?

Your corporations have a reason to deny it. What's nasa's?

Even china knows you're dumb.

Ummm, NO! We actually pay attention, look at the REAL science, read all about the falsified data reporting Liberals call 'science', and understand that the whole idea of 'Carbon Credits' proposed by millionaire Liberals like Al Gore was / is just a money-making SCAM to make them even richer!

Carbon credits? Yeah, sorta like a money-making scam regarding BREATHING: I sm going to tell you how many breaths you can take every day. If you take more than that I will fine you. To get around that, you can BUY 'Oxygen Credits' from me which will allow you to take more breaths if you need to. "Why do I have all the 'Oxygen Credits' and why do I have to pay YOU and not someone else?" Because I made all this Shi'ite up, not someone else!

Global Warming: Remember when it USED to be 'Global Warming'...until the Hockey Stick model scandal and all the debunked science? Instead of a global WARMING it was proved there was a global cooling going on during their hockey stick model as well, so Liberals scrambled to change the name of their scam to 'CLIMATE CHANGE', cause it's really easy to prove the climate changes. Suddenly it was 'Global Warming / Climate Change' whether it was hot or cold, raining or not, etc...

Hey, I will sell you this special bridge that will help eliminate 'Climate Change'....want it?
Yea, the ones fighting pollution are the evil ones. Lol. U fucking dope.

Forum List

Back