Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?

what line was false?

when has he told people not to get the vaccine if they want it?
That the vaccine had a higher risk to young men of myocarditis than COVID.

The question was, did he then encourage young men to get the vaccine to reduce the risk of myocarditis, which up until then he had been concerned about.

So, did he?

That is true, but it is also true NO ONE has or ever will be able to use mRNA technology for vaccine purposes.
There simply is not way to instruct your own ribosomes in order to get them generate anything remotely resembling vaccines in our body.
Nor is that ever desirable or a good idea.
If you are going to generate something, it is better to do that OUTSIDE of the body ahead of time, so that you do not risk the body in the process.
All nRNA can do is get your ribosomes to produce proteins, and proteins can NEVER cause any sort of immunity to anything.
yes, mRNA makes your cells produce proteins, but those proteins trigger in immune response.
See here:

That the vaccine had a higher risk to young men of myocarditis than COVID.

The question was, did he then encourage young men to get the vaccine to reduce the risk of myocarditis, which up until then he had been concerned about.

So, did he?
i had no heard that, got a quote?

so did he ever tell people not to get the vaccine? you didn’t answer the question.

i had no heard that, got a quote?

so did he ever tell people not to get the vaccine? you didn’t answer the question.
I posted the vid about his false myocarditis claim.

This is where he told people not to get a vaccine, not that I had previously claimed that, so I don't know from where your question came:

You haven't answer the question I asked. Did he then go on to tell young men to get a vaccine in light of his new knowledge, or was he unable to resile from a position he had not entered into rationally? Your turn.

He's a delusional menace.

I posted the vid about his false myocarditis claim.

This is where he told people not to get a vaccine, not that I had previously claimed that, so I don't know from where your question came:

You haven't answer the question I asked. Did he then go on to tell young men to get a vaccine in light of his new knowledge, or was he unable to resile from a position he had not entered into rationally? Your turn.

He's a delusional menace.

1) first video is great, that’s what more folks on talk shows should do…have a convo and look up facts…good stuff

2) he didn’t tell people not to get the vaccine…he said in his opinion, a limited group, 21 year olds, that are otherwise healthy and taking care of themselves shouldn’t be worried

this is true

he didn’t tell people not to get the vaccine
'Shall I get a vaccine?' or words to that effect.
'No'.
About 00:13
You're full of shit.
1) first video is great, that’s what more folks on talk shows should do…have a convo and look up facts…good stuff
Did he then change his tune? Why won't you answer that question? I answered yours.

Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

A. The guy is a grade A scientist in the field.. I thought science mattered.
B. Joe Rogan didn't say it.

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?
Welcome to today's New and Abusing Mainstream Media.
Same rotten apples as yesteryears Rotten Apples only
now they are fermented.Packs upon packs of virtual
Dizzy Dopes masquerating as if serious Journalist,Writers
Commentators.The only thing they are serious about is
Control and conforming to their Newspeak.

Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?

Actually Rogan does parrot a lot of antivax stuff. The fact that he brought in Malone is further evidence of that. If i'm not mistaken after Rogan, Malone made a visit to Alex Jones. How many legitimate scientists, can you name, go on Alex Jones to have a sane conversation about actual science and not just there because they are in fact a grifter?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
The Daily Beast has taken another dump, I see.

Well..

They lied about Russian Collusion.
Lied about Soccer Moms being Terrorists.

Lied about the origination of COVID. Lied about Hydroxychloroquine, Lied about Ivermection, Lied about Vaccines and Booster, Lied about Masks, Lied about the Election Fraud Machinery they used to put Asterisk Joe in office.

And you are surprised they are lying about Joe Rogan?

Actually Rogan does parrot a lot of antivax stuff. The fact that he brought in Malone is further evidence of that. If i'm not mistaken after Rogan, Malone made a visit to Alex Jones. How many legitimate scientists, can you name, go on Alex Jones to have a sane conversation about actual science and not just there because they are in fact a grifter?
Being Pro Facts is not AntiVax.

What is wrong with you people?

You are all insane
!

Rogan is nothing but a meathead looking to make money.

You'd think the fools on the right could read the play by now..."tell them what they want to hear"....followed by "send me [or my advertisers] money"...rinse and repeat until the coffers run dry.

Then make up something more outlandish to start the whole cycle all over again. Joe Rogan, Bill Maher, Donald Trump, Alex Jones, etc...

You'd think the fools on the right could read the play by now..."tell them what they want to hear"....followed by "send me [or my advertisers] money"...rinse and repeat until the coffers run dry.

Then make up something more outlandish to start the whole cycle all over again. Joe Rogan, Bill Maher, Donald Trump, Alex Jones, etc...
All of these people you hate, told the truth. That makes you and your dirty diaper worshippers pathological liars.

He's an out of work actor who has started a podcast. He found a niche telling right wing loons what they want to hear. Sort of like Fox News without the graphics.
He interviews all kinds of people, so your mischaracterization of the man is a lie. But it's what we have come to expect from deluded morally bankrupt liars whose consciences are seared.

Forum List

Back