Why are so many young white people moving into the Ghetto?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I'm seeing it over all Philly. These young white people are not renting apartments in the ghetto. In all the poor black neighborhoods in Philly, whites are moving in which is weird since I thought the goal was to live in a safe area. Why move to a area where it's s high chance of being robbed?

I want no parts of the ghetto and been out of it since 2000. Lol. But these dumb young white people are moving closer to crime.

Makes no sense

Obviously they have more balls than you do. Which still ain't saying much.

This is called "gentrification".

You see at one time these Ghettos were really nice White neighborhoods, but as blacks moved in the Whites move out and made really nice neighborhoods somewhere else.

Because the blacks ruined their neighborhoods the property has become very cheap and the smart White people are buying it up and making it nice again.

You see at one time these Ghettos were really nice White neighborhoods, but as blacks moved in the Whites move out and made really nice neighborhoods somewhere else.

Because the blacks ruined their neighborhoods the property has become very cheap and the smart White people are buying it up and making it nice again.

But they taking a risk due to the crime

You're taking more of a risk walking around Philly in a Cowgirls logo. :gay:

Not really since I'm 6'5

Not really since I'm 6'5

Is that in heels?

I'm seeing it over all Philly. These young white people are not renting apartments in the ghetto. In all the poor black neighborhoods in Philly, whites are moving in which is weird since I thought the goal was to live in a safe area. Why move to a area where it's s high chance of being robbed?

I want no parts of the ghetto and been out of it since 2000. Lol. But these dumb young white people are moving closer to crime.

Makes no sense

Philthy is all ghetto bruh.

Not really since I'm 6'5

So is Dom Brown. And he did the same thing.
He's unemployed now.

Makes no sense

Philthy is all ghetto bruh.

Don't talk crazy

You can buy two city blocks of a African village in Detroit for like 300 bucks

Forum List

Back