Why are so many young white people moving into the Ghetto?

This is called "gentrification".

You see at one time these Ghettos were really nice White neighborhoods, but as blacks moved in the Whites move out and made really nice neighborhoods somewhere else.

Because the blacks ruined their neighborhoods the property has become very cheap and the smart White people are buying it up and making it nice again.
Democrats MOVED the blacks into those neighborhoods.

Now poor but upwardly mobile young white people are moving in, thanks to a combination of jobs, and their belief that black people in the ghettos will like them.

You see at one time these Ghettos were really nice White neighborhoods, but as blacks moved in the Whites move out and made really nice neighborhoods somewhere else.

Because the blacks ruined their neighborhoods the property has become very cheap and the smart White people are buying it up and making it nice again.

Now poor but upwardly mobile young white people are moving in, thanks to a combination of jobs, and their belief that black people in the ghettos will like them.

In certain parts of the city they don't even speak to the black people

In certain parts of the city they don't even speak to the black people
I don't think they see them very often. They like to direct black and other criminal populations into other neighborhoods..not into their own. Then call people *racist* if they complain about subsidized housing being set up a block from their home.

I'm seeing it over all Philly. These young white people are not renting apartments in the ghetto. In all the poor black neighborhoods in Philly, whites are moving in which is weird since I thought the goal was to live in a safe area. Why move to a area where it's s high chance of being robbed?

I want no parts of the ghetto and been out of it since 2000. Lol. But these dumb young white people are moving closer to crime.

Makes no sense

Philthy is all ghetto bruh.

Don't talk crazy

You know this bro

I'm seeing it over all Philly. These young white people are not renting apartments in the ghetto. In all the poor black neighborhoods in Philly, whites are moving in which is weird since I thought the goal was to live in a safe area. Why move to a area where it's s high chance of being robbed?

I want no parts of the ghetto and been out of it since 2000. Lol. But these dumb young white people are moving closer to crime.

Makes no sense
Sure it does. Gentrification. Your people's property values are rock bottom because you live in shitholes. White people come in make improvements, the property values go up, and so do taxes. Then the low income inhabitants lose their property when they cannot afford to pay the taxman. The houses go up for sale, then more white people buy em up dirt cheap.
I've made a killing using this method.

Makes no sense
Sure it does. Gentrification. Your people's property values are rock bottom because you live in shitholes. White people come in make improvements, the property values go up, and so do taxes. Then the low income inhabitants lose their property when they cannot afford to pay the taxman. The houses go up for sale, then more white people buy em up dirt cheap.

I don't live in the Ghetto Mongo

But they taking a risk due to the crime

The Police will rise in in their white horses to save the new white community, thereby forcing a clean up of the neighborhood.

Why the cops dont due that for the blacks

BLM attacks them.

But when the white person is killed they don't need help they use cameras

like I said...BALLSHIT

:boohoo:

When little Ray Ray got killed the cops didn't care

The Police will rise in in their white horses to save the new white community, thereby forcing a clean up of the neighborhood.

Why the cops dont due that for the blacks

BLM attacks them.

But when the white person is killed they don't need help they use cameras

like I said...BALLSHIT

:boohoo:

When little Ray Ray got killed the cops didn't care

yes they did

Makes no sense

I don't live in the Ghetto Mongo
They don't like you either?

Forum List

Back