Why are so many young white people moving into the Ghetto?

I'm seeing it over all Philly. These young white people are not renting apartments in the ghetto. In all the poor black neighborhoods in Philly, whites are moving in which is weird since I thought the goal was to live in a safe area. Why move to a area where it's s high chance of being robbed?

I want no parts of the ghetto and been out of it since 2000. Lol. But these dumb young white people are moving closer to crime.

Makes no sense
Sure it does. Gentrification. Your people's property values are rock bottom because you live in shitholes. White people come in make improvements, the property values go up, and so do taxes. Then the low income inhabitants lose their property when they cannot afford to pay the taxman. The houses go up for sale, then more white people buy em up dirt cheap.
I've made a killing using this method.

I don't live in the Ghetto Mongo
They don't like you either?

I live in a area where everyone goes to work or school everyday and very quiet

I'm seeing it over all Philly. These young white people are not renting apartments in the ghetto. In all the poor black neighborhoods in Philly, whites are moving in which is weird since I thought the goal was to live in a safe area. Why move to a area where it's s high chance of being robbed?

I want no parts of the ghetto and been out of it since 2000. Lol. But these dumb young white people are moving closer to crime.

Makes no sense
Sure it does. Gentrification. Your people's property values are rock bottom because you live in shitholes. White people come in make improvements, the property values go up, and so do taxes. Then the low income inhabitants lose their property when they cannot afford to pay the taxman. The houses go up for sale, then more white people buy em up dirt cheap.

Which makes you different how?

Makes no sense

Because me go to work everyday, you know productive unlike the people in the ghetto

You a stupid mutherfucker

Because me go to work everyday, you know productive unlike the people in the ghetto

Lemme guess... English teacher?

Ass cheeks massager for women 20-29

Sounds like a very lucrative endeavor to engage in. How much do they charge you?

Sounds like a very lucrative endeavor to engage in. How much do they charge you?

They pay me mutherfucker

They pay me mutherfucker
They do? Who exactly is your mutherfucker?

Forum List

Back