🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are some democrats not supporting impeachment?

the best line of the day, the toothpaste is already squeezed from the tube and they can't put it back in.

On Sept 2 this article was true.

Things have changed a bit. Nancy got the 218 she was waiting for.

Swing-seat Democrats oppose impeachment, handing Pelosi leverage

So since the evidence is soooo overwhelming that Trump is a Putin spy threatening the Ukraine while not paying his taxes, etc., etc., etc., then why are some democrats opposing impeachment?

Should we assume that these democrats are Putin spies?

Somebody get me Hillary on the line!!

They are reasonable Dems who see that something is fishy and there is no real reason to do it based on not enough evidence brought forward so far.
Plus they are still listing to the people whom they represent.

They understood long ago, as did your "other" party, that integrity in america is simply not a trait of the "successful" class. The system's corrupt. "Both" sides are correct about corruption in the "other". And all ya gotta do in our political system is plead the case that "my side is less corrupt that your side". The american public has accepted that we live in an utterly corrupt society with an utterly corrupt political and economic system.

Just like we all know Jeffrey Epstein was trafficking children to our ruling aristocracy as we allow Gihslaine Maxwell to walk free; too many of our aristocracy were involved in enjoying our children carnally.

Because the evidence is by means certain much less overwhelming.

You're only fooling yourselves. The article describes the dem's divide from nearly two months ago. I think a little more evidence has come to light in the last two months.

So since the evidence is soooo overwhelming that Trump is a Putin spy threatening the Ukraine while not paying his taxes, etc., etc., etc., then why are some democrats opposing impeachment?

Probably has something to do with saving their cushy political jobs rather than admitting the truth that the impeachment campaign is a veiled coup.

the best line of the day, the toothpaste is already squeezed from the tube and they can't put it back in.
Yes, the corruption in our political system is all out in the open now; no going back.
yep, the demofks are stuck.
If the system worked according to your wackass beliefs, voting Republican would relieve you of all that angst. As you demonstrate consistently, you vote Republican and blame Democrats for the inability of your Republicans to deliver. Well, they don't really need to do they now. And hysterically, your "other" side runs the same game on their believers.

Probably has something to do with saving their cushy political jobs rather than admitting the truth that the impeachment campaign is a veiled coup.
We don't mind coups, we pulled another in Honduras in 2009 which resulted in northward migrations and we just failed at another coup attempt in Venezuela; yet again.

Yes, the corruption in our political system is all out in the open now; no going back.
If the system worked according to your wackass beliefs, voting Republican would relieve you of all that angst. As you demonstrate consistently, you vote Republican and blame Democrats for the inability of your Republicans to deliver. Well, they don'r really need to do they now.
Since I vote legally, i have but one vote for my local rep. that's it and president. that's it. I don't get to vote for the guy running in your district. I wish I did.

If the system worked according to your wackass beliefs, voting Republican would relieve you of all that angst. As you demonstrate consistently, you vote Republican and blame Democrats for the inability of your Republicans to deliver. Well, they don'r really need to do they now.
Since I vote legally, i have but one vote for my local rep. that's it and president. that's it. I don't get to vote for the guy running in your district. I wish I did.
Oh we all know no one really believes in representation for all, one hominid one vote. That's what super delegates and the electoral college are for; to keep the rabble at bay.

But you evaded the question; why do so many americans vote for a party that can't/won't deliver, and then blame the party they did not vote for, for the failures of the party they did vote for?

Perhaps if we all repeat the same behaviors and await a different outcome.

You're only fooling yourselves. The article describes the dem's divide from nearly two months ago. I think a little more evidence has come to light in the last two months.

Time to take the show on the road and open it up to the public and the world.

Yes, time to open up everything now and show how the Hillary campaign used the FBI in order to try to throw an election her way and create a false case of Russian interference against Trump and not the voters themselves who picked Trump and that Russia did NOT cause TWENTY-SEVEN STATES to all vote heavily in favor of Trump!

Time to show how Trump was being set up for false charges and investigation and conspiracy as far back as 2015 by the Obama Administration, Hillary, the Democrats and the Obama's FBI, including Comey, Lynch, Clapper, Brennan, Strozok and Page. Time to expose how they started setting up Flynn before he was even part of Trump's team. And time to show the long standing connection and ties between Ukraine, Obama, Biden and Hillary! Let's get the show rolling. The voters need to see the FULL story just in time to reelect Trump in 2020 and start locking up a whole lot of democrats!

Fear.jpg

Time to take the show on the road and open it up to the public and the world.

Yes, time to open up everything now and show how the Hillary campaign used the FBI in order to try to throw an election her way and create a false case of Russian interference against Trump and not the voters themselves who picked Trump and that Russia did NOT cause TWENTY-SEVEN STATES to all vote heavily in favor of Trump!

Time to show how Trump was being set up for false charges and investigation and conspiracy as far back as 2015 by the Obama Administration, Hillary, the Democrats and the Obama's FBI, including Comey, Lynch, Clapper, Brennan, Strozok and Page. Time to expose how they started setting up Flynn before he was even part of Trump's team. And time to show the long standing connection and ties between Ukraine, Obama, Biden and Hillary! Let's get the show rolling. The voters need to see the FULL story just in time to reelect Trump in 2020 and start locking up a whole lot of democrats!

View attachment 287076
Lock her up, any day now. Go ahead. So why didn't Don get this done for you when he had majorities in both houses for the first 2 years of his kleptocratic administration?

Then again it could be that some have managed to slip through the cracks and there are some with brains left.

As the 2020 election gets closer, the impeachment inquiry will look more and more like a political stunt. It is possible that Pelosi would like an impeachment vote to narrowly fail, thereby letting swing-seat Dems off the hook.
jwoodie, I hate to tell you, but it's too late. The Democrat Party did exactly what the Japanese emperor did on Dec. 7, 1941: they woke up the sleeping Giant. The next Congress will have a Republican majority and a Republican majority in the Senate of 2/3rds. The Executive Branch will win by high percentile numbers never seen before. The Unions will dump the Democrats and hitch their horses to a Trump hitching rail.

Obama and Hillary will become the only First family members to die in a Federal Prison for treason. And members of their own party will put them there.
May the next president bring his un-elected family into govt with him as well. A kleptocratic kakistocracy was the founder's visions after all.
In my humble opinion, the founders could never have dreamed a corrupted House of Representatives like this one could exist on these shores led by an indecent female who tolerated a criminal like Maxine Waters hounding the Executive branch workers to death. And Maxine Waters has eluded jail because she is a black person, and no other reason. White criminals are corrected. Blacks aren't on account of low expectations for them to receive the same good and bad as whites. So long as we tolerate pure crap from one person because she is black, you can expect the same from others of her race who think their color keeps them above the law. And you can take that to the bank.

As the 2020 election gets closer, the impeachment inquiry will look more and more like a political stunt. It is possible that Pelosi would like an impeachment vote to narrowly fail, thereby letting swing-seat Dems off the hook.
jwoodie, I hate to tell you, but it's too late. The Democrat Party did exactly what the Japanese emperor did on Dec. 7, 1941: they woke up the sleeping Giant. The next Congress will have a Republican majority and a Republican majority in the Senate of 2/3rds. The Executive Branch will win by high percentile numbers never seen before. The Unions will dump the Democrats and hitch their horses to a Trump hitching rail.

Obama and Hillary will become the only First family members to die in a Federal Prison for treason. And members of their own party will put them there.
May the next president bring his un-elected family into govt with him as well. A kleptocratic kakistocracy was the founder's visions after all.
In my humble opinion, the founders could never have dreamed a corrupted House of Representatives like this one could exist on these shores led by an indecent female who tolerated a criminal like Maxine Waters hounding the Executive branch workers to death. And Maxine Waters has eluded jail because she is a black person, and no other reason. White criminals are corrected. Blacks aren't on account of low expectations for them to receive the same good and bad as whites. So long as we tolerate pure crap from one person because she is black, you can expect the same from others of her race who think their color keeps them above the law. And you can take that to the bank.

I rather think you're merely upset that you nation is not currently limiting the vote and representation to affluent well connected white males like your founders had in mind.

Forum List

Back