Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Second one first. Busted argument. Those are the people the vaccines were supposed to help most.

Now the first claim: yes, but you wouldn't expect to see 40% of bursting at the seam hospitals taken over by very sick VACCINATED patients if the vaccines were so great. What's the problem with admitting this? I don't get it. The medicine sucks. Sometimes this happens. So what?
If your immune system doesn't work well then vaccine can only do so much.

For example Powell died while vaccinated because he had compromised immune system and for people with his specific disease vaccine is only 40% effective.

If your immune system doesn't work well then vaccine can only do so much.

Powell died while vaccinated because he had compromised immune system and for people with his special disease vaccine is only 40% effective.

Then it's not a very good vaccine.

What's the problem with admitting that? Did you create it? Do you work for Big Pharma? What's your buy in? I don't understand why people feel the need to deny reality and defend this utter bunk

Second one first. Busted argument. Those are the people the vaccines were supposed to help most.

Now the first claim: yes, but you wouldn't expect to see 40% of bursting at the seam hospitals taken over by very sick VACCINATED patients if the vaccines were so great. What's the problem with admitting this? I don't get it. The medicine sucks. Sometimes this happens. So what?
That is simply false. Increasingly high vaccination rates among high risk groups mean increasing % of hospitalizations due to Covid are expected to be vaccinated.

Again, obviously 100% vaccination rate would mean 100% hospitalizations would be vaccinated. But the important part is that hospitalizations overall would be much lower.

It's simple math.

Whether or not one was infected, the virus became political even before it left China. The most original virus politics is that certain Chinese had already identified the virus and knew it was circulating in Sep-Oct 2019. These also knew how the virus behaves amongst roosting bats, so were not clueless about vaccines.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

First of all, it is NOT a vaccine, it is a treatment. It does not prevent you from getting the virus, it simply tries to minimize the damage once you do get the virus. The reason they call it a vaccine is because other vaccines that prevent an illness are already mandated, so they muddy the waters to make it appear as if all is status quo with the jab.

Secondly, the mandate is NOT across the board. You don't see illegals pouring across the border by the millions being made to get the jab, and you don't see those on welfare being made to get the jab, all of which on average are not vaccinated. This is because they are the base of the democrat party and they are distrustful of the government even though they suck off it's teat to survive.

And lastly, is it Constitutional? I put this last because the Constitution always gets put last. Currently the mandates are being slapped down by the courts because they don't seem to be Constitutional, or do you even care? Does it even matter anymore?

That is simply false. Increasingly high vaccination rates among high risk groups mean increasing % of hospitalizations due to Covid are expected to be vaccinated.

Again, obviously 100% vaccination rate would mean 100% hospitalizations would be vaccinated.

It's simple math.

Okay of course, if you had 100% of the population vaccinated, any Covid cases in the hospital would be vaccinated. But you would not expect hospitals to be overrun with Covid patients If these were good vaccines. Put another way. Are hospitals overrun with polio patients? Mumps? German measles? No, and not 100% of the population is vaxxed for those. But the vaccines are better. This is also simple to understand.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

I would have to say that it is those who are not only allowing themselves to be injected with dangerous, experimental drugs, under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” them from a hyperbolized disease that poses less of a threat to their health than these drugs do; but are demanding that others be forced or coerced into taking these drugs as well, who are being way beyond irrational, and into outright evil.

If you're stupid and brainwashed enough to let them inject this shit into you, then I will not even think of trying to deny you that choice. But please allow those of us who are smart enough to know better our right not to take this poison.

And don't call yourself a “conservative”.

This bullshit spits in the face of what conservatism stands for.

Last edited:
but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death.
That's nice. You are aware that while the numbers are relatively low, it IS possible for fully vaccinated people to spread the virus? Iceland, Portugal, and Israel are three of the most vaccinated countries on the planet and they've all suffered major outbreaks - AMONG THE VACCINATED.

Until THIS vaccine, the idea that fully vaccinated people would need "protection" from those who aren't vaxxed, would have been patently absurd. If you want to bend over for DC, go for it. You have NO RIGHT to make that decision for others and it's a sign of colossal arrogance to think that you do.

those are all 'opinions' Mike

they've zero science to back them up

because they're not ALLOWED to access it

>>>>>>>

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

~S~
55 years... full immunity from lawsuits over the vaccines. Yeah... nothing to see here, move along.

I will add this. If you really are conservative, you're letting personal fear override what SHOULD be your principles. And that's....well, that's too bad.

Worse than that, mikegriffith1 is demanding that people far more intelligent and aware than he obviously is, sacrifice our health, our safety, and our freedom to pander to his irrational fear and cowardice.

His fear and cowardice are his own problem.

What is most disheartening is that a health emergency that should have drawn us together became a political issue.
That 4 years of media assault against Trump is having some negative consequences. The media totally sold its soul to accomplish that mission and now, no one who saw their lies, trusts them any longer. The same is true of the DC bureaucracy. The primary reason that millions are balking over these vaccines is a lack of trust in government. Guess what? YOU built that. Enjoy...

How many of them would be much more sick, end up in the hospital or dead without vaccinations?

Yes, you can transmit Delta while vaccinated, but if you are less sick, for shorter period, you transmit less.
Last November not vaccinated had Covid 10 days, this year vaccinated got Covid for 10 days, it was worse than last year so, tell me how the vaccine shortens the and makes you less sick?

No real conservative would say something that stupid. Mandates are illegal and a violation of our rights. Forced medical procedures and papers for travel are repugnant. Those are the problem, not the vaccine itself.
Of course they would. This is science and medicine...not politics

Last November not vaccinated had Covid 10 days, this year vaccinated got Covid for 10 days, it was worse than last year so, tell me how the vaccine shortens the and makes you less sick?
So apparently having had Covid does not protect you

Typhoid Sue, the Queen of Misinformation chimes in
Count me in then . Take this vaccine and shove it. It don't belong here anymore. As a matter of fact it don't do jack so take it with you out the door. Take this vaccine and shove it. It don't belong here no more

Early treatment. cheap drugs. telling big pharma to KISS MY ASS.......is the proper solution. Our gov't has caused hundreds of thousands to die unnecessarily from them having MODERNA tattooed on their asses.

The STATS DON'T LIE...........Our countries stats are the WORST IN THE WORLD............No reason to LISTEN TO FAILURES.

I refer to INDIA........and how they did it with cheap drugs. And a TRADITIONAL VACCINE that is a WHOLE VIRUS VACCINE.

I also refer to the warnings of many doctors and scientist around the globe who say the mRNA vaccine is circulating through the blood stream leaving spike proteins all over the body. The VAERS DATA is showing a lot of this even as they try to cover it up.

They can't hide this forever. The truth will eventually be known to most.

Complaints about my views based on studies I've read are being accepted in the 2nd port o let to the left basement section.

No real conservative would say something that stupid. Mandates are illegal and a violation of our rights. Forced medical procedures and papers for travel are repugnant. Those are the problem, not the vaccine itself.
I agree, went to a restaurant the other day and wanted to see my vaccine card to be able to dine. I showed them my card, told them I don’t like their discrimination and would no longer frequent their establishment.

Of course they would. This is science and medicine...not politics

LOL. Your fake science is all bullshit. Democrats have never followed real science since day one. Just like with abortion they ignore reality and facts and stick with slogans.

Its no wonder that you have no concept of constitutional rights. Go move to China if you like forced medical procedures, and take your senile pedophile fake president with you.

Forum List

Back