🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the debating dems speaking Spanish and not Chinese

It's really horrible that someone spoke in Spanish, isn't it? I mean, being bilingual....who the heck does he think he is?
Most Americans do not speak Spanish so YES it is an incredibly STUPID thing to do when you are addressing AMERICANS. It might slide had there been an interpreter or closed captions but their wasn't so most AMERICANS were clueless as to what was said.

It's a sad day when we need Democrats to assimilate as much as we do foreigners
Most Americans don't speak Spanish.......and? Nothing wrong with him speaking Spanish. I'm not a snowflake or some paranoid CRC.

It's really horrible that someone spoke in Spanish, isn't it? I mean, being bilingual....who the heck does he think he is?

A Mexican?

Are you under the impression that no one but Mexicans speaks Spanish?

Did I say that?....

You didn't mention any other countries.

And why would I need to mention any other countries? I mentioned one country. You know it's the most relevant country so stop pretending you are stupid, you weren't that smart to begin with.

Most Americans do not speak Spanish so YES it is an incredibly STUPID thing to do when you are addressing AMERICANS. It might slide had there been an interpreter or closed captions but their wasn't so most AMERICANS were clueless as to what was said.

It's a sad day when we need Democrats to assimilate as much as we do foreigners
Most Americans don't speak Spanish.......and? Nothing wrong with him speaking Spanish. I'm not a snowflake or some paranoid CRC.
My post has NOTHING to do with you. Your need to internalize everything is ridiculous

A Mexican?

Did I say that?....

And why would I need to mention any other countries?.......

Because there are many Spanish-speaking countries.

A Mexican?

Did I say that?....

And? There are many English speaking countries, yet here we are at the US message board. Perhaps you should move to a message board that has your country's name on it, we could avert the envy. Mexico is by far the most relevant country so guess what I mention it. If you want to further expand the point go ahead and add other countries to the list. It's unnecessary, but go ahead.

I am only now hearing about what in the hell was it that occurred during the fiasco that is the democratic debates. Apparently, the democrats are difficulty recalling whether they are attending an American or a Mexican election.

Buttigieg opens second night of Democratic debate with first answer in Spanish

What in the hell? Close the border immediately and ship the people to their home lands.

Yeah! Can't have Spanish spoken at a debate! I've never heard of such a thing.

Spanish! He spoke Spanish! Run away! Run away!!!!
th

Did I say that?....

Do they vote in AMERICAN elections?
Are Spanish speaking citizens allowed to vote in American elections? Or is that another thing that donnie's GOP wants to voter suppress?

I am only now hearing about what in the hell was it that occurred during the fiasco that is the democratic debates. Apparently, the democrats are difficulty recalling whether they are attending an American or a Mexican election.

Buttigieg opens second night of Democratic debate with first answer in Spanish

What in the hell? Close the border immediately and ship the people to their home lands.

Yeah! Can't have Spanish spoken at a debate! I've never heard of such a thing.

Idiot, he was proving that he can speak Spanish, not addressing the American people in Spanish.

Of course, if you viewed the democrat debates and liked what you saw... there is no way you are going to understand these difficult concepts that are obvious to everyone who isn't a functional retard.

Did I say that?....

Do they vote in AMERICAN elections?
Are Spanish speaking citizens allowed to vote in American elections? Or is that another thing that donnie's GOP wants to voter suppress?
And more diversion....

This isn't about people who speak other languages. It isn't about your feelings.
It is about an AMERICAN election and the need to speak English so AMERICANS can make an informed decision.

CRCs think that people who speak Spanish aren't Americans.....and that they are secretly talking about them....saying rude things.

People who speak only Spanish most likely aren't Americans. People who address the people of America in Spanish are probably representing some other country.

We know what he is.
He is a racist demagogue pandering for the votes of racist Democrat Voters who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border.

CRCs think that people who speak Spanish aren't Americans.....and that they are secretly talking about them....saying rude things.

People who speak only Spanish most likely aren't Americans. People who address the people of America in Spanish are probably representing some other country.
People from Mexico to Peru are Americans since they inhabit Central and South America....

We know what he is.
He is a racist demagogue pandering for the votes of racist Democrat Voters who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border.
Which race is he pandering?

Forum List

Back