🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the debating dems speaking Spanish and not Chinese

It was pandering plain and simple. The idea that they think Hispanics would vote for them simply because they can memorize a few phrases in Spanish is insulting to their intelligence. Hispanics, like every other American in this country, care about the same stuff: healthcare, the economy, their jobs, etc.
Beto O'Rourke did not memorize a few phrases in Spanish. Beto is a Spanish nickname. He was born and raised in El Peso where 68% of the people speak Spanish. In school he took dual language classes that were taught in both English and Spanish. He gives campaign speeches in Spanish in Spanish neighborhoods and often his campaign speeches are in both English and Spanish. In short, he is fluent in Spanish.
Beto O'Rourke - Wikipedia

Fake nickname. Fake language.

It was pandering plain and simple. The idea that they think Hispanics would vote for them simply because they can memorize a few phrases in Spanish is insulting to their intelligence. Hispanics, like every other American in this country, care about the same stuff: healthcare, the economy, their jobs, etc.
Beto O'Rourke did not memorize a few phrases in Spanish. Beto is a Spanish nickname. He was born and raised in El Peso where 68% of the people speak Spanish. In school he took dual language classes that were taught in both English and Spanish. He gives campaign speeches in Spanish in Spanish neighborhoods and often his campaign speeches are in both English and Spanish. In short, he is fluent in Spanish.
Beto O'Rourke - Wikipedia

If he was fluent one would think he would have a better grasp of the language
I speak Spanish, I didn't find any major glitches in his statement.

That just means you don't speak Spanish very well either!

One dumbass cannot detect another dumbass.

Why not smoke a peace pipe and do a rain dance for the Native American vote?

We tried that. You murdered us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you mean "we", Kemosabe?

Perhaps you should find out what race I am before you insult me and my people.

Why should I care any more for your race than my own?
It would be the decent thing to do which is why you only care about yourself.
You are not a decent person, fake Admiral.

The funniest part was Beto on the first night, who started it all, sucks at speaking Spanish. You could tell it was a language he is not that good with and it was like a tourist trying to impress the locals.

The look Booker gave him was priceless...

1bcf89f69232dbe26d4f86a95c9ea703

The democrat presidential candidates? Ok, sure, send them on their way. Not sure what country would want them though.

The funniest part was Beto on the first night, who started it all, sucks at speaking Spanish. You could tell it was a language he is not that good with and it was like a tourist trying to impress the locals.

This election will make an excellent sitcom.

The last few all have. Our entire political system is a joke right now.

It's really horrible that someone spoke in Spanish, isn't it? I mean, being bilingual....who the heck does he think he is?
Most Americans do not speak Spanish so YES it is an incredibly STUPID thing to do when you are addressing AMERICANS. It might slide had there been an interpreter or closed captions but their wasn't so most AMERICANS were clueless as to what was said.

It's a sad day when we need Democrats to assimilate as much as we do foreigners

The last few all have. Our entire political system is a joke right now.

At least we're entertained.

It's really horrible that someone spoke in Spanish, isn't it? I mean, being bilingual....who the heck does he think he is?

A Mexican?

Are you under the impression that no one but Mexicans speaks Spanish?

Did I say that?

Do you have the IQ to check where most people who speak Spanish in America are from? The country where most of the people who come to USA are immigrate from for democrat votes...

Of course the retarded Gator thinks I am stupid for taking the best bet. This is because if you could fail an IQ test, he would have failed it again and again.

I am only now hearing about what in the hell was it that occurred during the fiasco that is the democratic debates. Apparently, the democrats are difficulty recalling whether they are attending an American or a Mexican election.

Buttigieg opens second night of Democratic debate with first answer in Spanish

What in the hell? Close the border immediately and ship the people to their home lands.

The hypocrisy is as thick as Booker's skull.

These lunatics constantly laugh and make fun of Melania's accent but she can speak and write 7 languages.

Now the important part, you don't hear her speaking those languages to pander to the electorate.

Just your typical hypocritical libtardos and the constant double standards.

OMG candidates spoke in Spanish! I guess the legal immigrants who speak Spanish and are now US citizens are to be ignored! This is all you have to b**ch about? Get over yourself ffs.

Forum List

Back