🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Ds Self-Destructing?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The big threats to the Ds are internal and due to idiotic tactics:

Either stopping Kavanaugh so the Hyatt double taxation case could not be ruled on for a while or passing the hat to get Hyatt to withdraw his suit is an absolute survival necessity for CA, NY, IL and other blue states. Blowing both options will lead to multiple state defaults about a year from now, possibly sooner depending on what leaks about the oral arguments and when.

The infrastructure bill will require the wall to pass and state and local contributions to the funding as well. It is likely that either one or both of those conditions will NOT be met by the Ds in the house.

Any relaxation on rising interest rates will disproportionately benefit the red states.

While more arguments can be added to the above can anyone explain what, if anything, Ds have been thinking to paint themselves in this corner?

Either stopping Kavanaugh so the Hyatt double taxation case could not be ruled on for a while or passing the hat to get Hyatt to withdraw his suit is an absolute survival necessity for CA, NY, IL and other blue states. Blowing both options will lead to multiple state defaults about a year from now, possibly sooner depending on what leaks about the oral arguments and when.

The infrastructure bill will require the wall to pass and state and local contributions to the funding as well. It is likely that either one or both of those conditions will NOT be met by the Ds in the house.

Any relaxation on rising interest rates will disproportionately benefit the red states.

While more arguments can be added to the above can anyone explain what, if anything, Ds have been thinking to paint themselves in this corner?
How many decades have you retards been going on about the wealthiest states in the nation defaulting?

Meanwhile, +40 House seats, but D’s are “self-destructing” :rofl:

How many decades have you retards been going on about the wealthiest states in the nation defaulting?

What do you mean with this +40 House seats? Was there an election or something? LOL

What do you mean with this +40 House seats? Was there an election or something? LOL
I don’t know. I’ve been spiraling in self-destruction :dunno:

The Democrat Party is going into nuclear meltdown because Trump's 2016 election changed all the the rules. They've been using the same tactics to win elections for decades, but Trump has rendered those ineffective and useless.

Even their little "blue wave" win in the midterms was nothing but the Democrats being given enough rope to hang themselves.

/----/ I googled " Hyatt double taxation case" but couldn't find anything. What is it about?

There nothing an intolerant left wing Dem hates more than a moderate Dem in their midst.

Oh, of course that's the truth, and those moderate Dems call them DINO's.

SARCASM ALERT
I know I definitely walk around all day railing against people who aren’t “real” Democrats, and demanding they adopt increasingly extremist views under threat of being primaried :mad:

SARCASM ALERT

There nothing an intolerant left wing Dem hates more than a moderate Dem in their midst.

SARCASM ALERT
I know I definitely walk around all day railing against people who aren’t “real” Democrats, and demanding they adopt increasingly extremist views under threat of being primaried :mad:

SARCASM ALERT
I'm hardly a dem and didn't vote for Obama despite the W debacle ..... but ..... I am concerned as to who the dems could put up to rid us of Trump, although the stench will linger for decades. I am a little heartened by Sherrod Brown and Beto making noises. It may be that challengers stayed quiet ... waiting for Hillary to get a clue that EVERYONE hates her guts, and for Biden to figure out he blew his shot. I don't think Harris or Booker can win in Wisc or even Mich.

SARCASM ALERT

SARCASM ALERT
I'm hardly a dem and didn't vote for Obama despite the W debacle ..... but ..... I am concerned as to who the dems could put up to rid us of Trump, although the stench will linger for decades. I am a little heartened by Sherrod Brown and Beto making noises. It may be that challengers stayed quiet ... waiting for Hillary to get a clue that EVERYONE hates her guts, and for Biden to figure out he blew his shot. I don't think Harris or Booker can win in Wisc or even Mich.
As long as our primary isn’t a circus freak show like the GOP’s last one and we put up somebody halfway decent, we should be fine against the dotard.

The Democrat Party is going into nuclear meltdown because Trump's 2016 election changed all the the rules. They've been using the same tactics to win elections for decades, but Trump has rendered those ineffective and useless.

Even their little "blue wave" win in the midterms was nothing but the Democrats being given enough rope to hang themselves.

"little Blue Wave"? Either this is denial, or an effort to rewrite history.

SARCASM ALERT

SARCASM ALERT

Racism would deny the necessary electoral votes for either Sen Harris or Sen Booker could win. I hopeing Gov. Brown tosses his hat in the ring, I know he will not win the nomination, but his intelligence and pragmatic Realpolitik will open the minds of the nation during the debates.

We need to watch who will give the response to Trump's St. of the Union Speeches in 2019 and 2020, and which Democrats appear regularly on Meet the Press.

The Democrats gained less in 2018 than they lost in 2010, and Clinton lost in 1994. A little history lesson for you..

Biggest Midterm House Losses Since WWII: Obama (-63), Truman (-55), Clinton (-54)

SARCASM ALERT

SARCASM ALERT
so you like the Irish hispanic guy who lied his ass off? that's you? let me....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Democrats gained less in 2018 than they lost in 2010, and Clinton lost in 1994. A little history lesson for you..

Biggest Midterm House Losses Since WWII: Obama (-63), Truman (-55), Clinton (-54)
This is really working for you. LOL The gop lost seats in 2016 too.

This is really working for you. LOL The gop lost seats in 2016 too.
they did gain seats in the Senate in 2018 the year of the dems. hmmmmmm. you ain't got nothing for that jack. nothing.

Forum List

Back