WHY are the "terrorist" attacks in the US and Europe more important than

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?

Are you seriously trying to make the argument that Israel is a bigger 'terrorist' / threat than ISIS?

You hate Israel / Jews...got it.

:anj_stfu:

Are you seriously trying to make the argument that Israel is a bigger 'terrorist' / threat than ISIS?

I am seriously trying to make the argument that Israel is a bigger terrorist threat than ISIS.

Actually, FDR REFUSED to recognize Israel in 1937 because he predicted a PERMANENT state of war and the US would have to subsidize Israel's defense.

those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?
----------------------------- all the Belgians and western world are doing is whining Conte !!

I am seriously trying to make the argument that Israel is a bigger terrorist threat than ISIS.

Actually, FDR REFUSED to recognize Israel in 1937 because he predicted a PERMANENT state of war and the US would have to subsidize Israel's defense.
--------------------------------------- Helping our allies and friends the Israelis is a good thing to do Conte !!

I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east. In fact, non muslims are very rarely terrorists at all.

If your point was that white people are as likely to be terrorists as muslim arabs, you failed, completely. And yes the ideology is indeed garbage. And indeed the immigrants are responsible for vast amount of crime.

Now, the evil white men should have never attacked the area, but it's too late now. And Islam was indeed ALWAYS garbage. That's their own fault.

----------------------------- all the Belgians and western world are doing is whining Conte !!

The US media calls those who RETALIATE terrorists and does NOT attempt to - impartially - determine why those people choose to engage is SUICIDAL "TERRORISM"

I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east. In fact, non muslims are very rarely terrorists at all.

If your point was that white people are as likely to be terrorists as muslim arabs, you failed, completely. And yes the ideology is indeed garbage. And indeed the immigrants are responsible for vast amount of crime.

Now, the evil white men should have never attacked the area, but it's too late now. And Islam was indeed ALWAYS garbage. That's their own fault.
I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east.

Ignorance is no excuse. Learn about James Steele, here is a trailer for a documentary done by the Guardian. You can find the full documentary also on youtube.

--------------------------------------- Helping our allies and friends the Israelis is a good thing to do Conte !!

Is placing WE THE PEOPLE in harms way , a good thing?

Do the families of those who dies on 09/11 believe that it was a good thing for Truman to recognize Israel?

Do Americans believe that having to eternally defend and financially support Israel is a good thing?

Do having to be searched by TSA at the nation's airports a good thing?

Is the "Patriot" Act a good thing?

Is having the NSA violate our privacy a good thing>

Is having the government defeat encryption a good thing?

I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east.

Ignorance is no excuse. Learn about James Steele, here is a trailer for a documentary done by the Guardian. You can find the full documentary also on youtube.

Awesome, you found one (if that's even correct, which I have my doubts to. Either way irrelevant).

Not concerned with importance. Concerned with effectiveness and body count. We rule!

No , concerned about politicians taking hasty decisions in order to be electable.

Truman decided that he had to defeat Dewey at all costs.

Truman accepted 2M dollars from Ben Gurion and recognized the Jewish State without considering the reasons FDR was opposed the move.

Not concerned with importance. Concerned with effectiveness and body count. We rule!

No , concerned about politicians taking hasty decisions in order to be electable.

Truman accepted 2M dollars from Ben Gurion and recognized the Jewish State without considering the reasons FDR was opposed the move.

Harry nuked the Japs. He can do no wrong after that.

Awesome, you found one (if that's even correct, which I have my doubts to. Either way irrelevant).

It's completely relevant to the topic of this thread. It's state sponsored terrorism and now you are aware. If you watch the short trailer you will see that Steele is a veteran from El Salvadore. The US has a long history of terrorism, whether you want to believe it or not.

Miserable pieces of shit like yourself are the reason those folks have been placed in a position to have to RETALIATE.

If you really feel that way you ought to fly to the middle east , and show ISIS what a brave white man you are.

Harry nuked the Japs. He can do no wrong after that.

US warmongers love to murder, maim and cause suffering.

Gee, I wonder where ISIS learn their aggressive , ruthless behavior.

Remember dude, payback is a bitch.

Because America and Europe don't engage in terrorist attacks on those countries. The attacks launched by us are in the name of freedom and justice.

Forum List

Back