WHY are the "terrorist" attacks in the US and Europe more important than

Not concerned with importance. Concerned with effectiveness and body count. We rule!

No , concerned about politicians taking hasty decisions in order to be electable.

Truman decided that he had to defeat Dewey at all costs.

Truman accepted 2M dollars from Ben Gurion and recognized the Jewish State without considering the reasons FDR was opposed the move.

Harry nuked the Japs. He can do no wrong after that.

US warmongers love to murder, maim and cause suffering.

Gee, I wonder where ISIS learn their aggressive , ruthless behavior.

Remember dude, payback is a bitch.

I enjoyed killing jihadists.

I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east. In fact, non muslims are very rarely terrorists at all.

If your point was that white people are as likely to be terrorists as muslim arabs, you failed, completely. And yes the ideology is indeed garbage. And indeed the immigrants are responsible for vast amount of crime.

Now, the evil white men should have never attacked the area, but it's too late now. And Islam was indeed ALWAYS garbage. That's their own fault.
I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east.

Ignorance is no excuse. Learn about James Steele, here is a trailer for a documentary done by the Guardian. You can find the full documentary also on youtube.

Awesome, you found one (if that's even correct, which I have my doubts to. Either way irrelevant).

It's completely relevant to the topic of this thread. It's state sponsored terrorism and now you are aware. If you watch the short trailer you will see that Steele is a veteran from El Salvadore. The US has a long history of terrorism, whether you want to believe it or not.

Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy:

Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east. In fact, non muslims are very rarely terrorists at all.

If your point was that white people are as likely to be terrorists as muslim arabs, you failed, completely. And yes the ideology is indeed garbage. And indeed the immigrants are responsible for vast amount of crime.

Now, the evil white men should have never attacked the area, but it's too late now. And Islam was indeed ALWAYS garbage. That's their own fault.
I am not aware of any terrorist strikes organized by white men in the middle east.

Ignorance is no excuse. Learn about James Steele, here is a trailer for a documentary done by the Guardian. You can find the full documentary also on youtube.

Awesome, you found one (if that's even correct, which I have my doubts to. Either way irrelevant).

It's completely relevant to the topic of this thread. It's state sponsored terrorism and now you are aware. If you watch the short trailer you will see that Steele is a veteran from El Salvadore. The US has a long history of terrorism, whether you want to believe it or not.

Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy:

Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

Can I ask what does US foreign policy have to do with terrorist attacks in Europe? How are the attacks justified? Why should Europe be talking about this?

Are you admitting that Muslims are completely irrational, incapable of even identifying the enemy? Because if you are, that does not bide well for arguing how smart the population is. Or how amazing their ideology of women hating and bigotry is.

(And no, population that screws with their cousins is not smart, in fact that action in itself takes care of any remaining IQ points as the recessive genes are multiplied).

P.S: I never argued for US foreign policy which has been a cluster fuck... including, and especially under Obama.

If those areas would spend more time doing something peaceful and productive we would have to bomb their asses. Don't pretend that the Muslims are minding their business, leading peaceful and productive lives and the big bad USA showed up, totally without cause and started killing them.

Terrorists have been killing a lot of Muslims, but the anti-Muslim bigots have never started a single topic about any of those attacks. It doesn't fit their anti-Muslim narrative.

Like this one: Middle east - Iraq hit by wave of deadly terror attacks

Or this one: Bacha Khan University attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or this one: Somali forces end Mogadishu restaurant siege after deadly attack - BBC News

Or this one: Al-Shabab attacks African Union base in Somalia

Or this one: Africa - Al Qaeda branch claims Burkina Faso hotel attack

Or this one: Ivory Coast attack: 18 killed as gunmen strike hotels - CNN.com

Those are just from this year alone. And there have been many other such attacks.

Terrorists have been slaughtering far, far, far more Muslims than Westerners.

The only time the bigots want to talk about Muslims is when they are the perpetrators, not the victims.

It's a sad fact of life that we take it for granted that the jihad will continue to attack Israel as if they deserve it. Multiple deaths get some media attention but not as much as terrorism directed at Europe or the U.S. Blame the media I guess. It should be noted that a (former) domestic terrorist ended up demonstrating against Trump and the media hardly batted an eye when Bill Ayers lectured Americans about political hatred. I guess the media tolerates certain terrorism.

those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?

Because America and Europe don't engage in terrorist attacks on those countries. The attacks launched by us are in the name of freedom and justice.

Gullible, warmonger son of a bitch

Their attacks against the US and Europe are ALSO in the name of freedom and justice.

Terrorists have been killing a lot of Muslims, but the anti-Muslim bigots have never started a single topic about any of those attacks. It doesn't fit their anti-Muslim narrative that every Muslim is a wannabe terrorist.

Or this one: Somali forces end Mogadishu restaurant siege after deadly attack - BBC News

So you are saying that muslims kill themselves... and therefore are awesome and decent people, worth of importing?

You must be like really delusional or just been "blessed" with IQ even lower than the average muslim.

Can I ask what does US foreign policy have to do with terrorist attacks in Europe? How are the attacks justified? Why should Europe be talking about this?

Are you admitting that Muslims are completely irrational, incapable of even identifying the enemy? Because if you are, that does not bide well for arguing how smart the population is. Or how amazing their ideology of women hating and bigotry is.

(And no, population that screws with their cousins is not smart, in fact that action in itself takes care of any remaining IQ points as the recessive genes are multiplied).

P.S: I never argued for US foreign policy which has been a cluster fuck... including, and especially under Obama.

Therein lies the stupidity of his argument. Belgium and France haven't sent forces to the ME. In fact, France flew air cover for the jihadists, when they pulled out of Beirut.

Not concerned with importance. Concerned with effectiveness and body count. We rule!

No , concerned about politicians taking hasty decisions in order to be electable.

Truman decided that he had to defeat Dewey at all costs.

Truman accepted 2M dollars from Ben Gurion and recognized the Jewish State without considering the reasons FDR was opposed the move.

Harry nuked the Japs. He can do no wrong after that.

US warmongers love to murder, maim and cause suffering.

Gee, I wonder where ISIS learn their aggressive , ruthless behavior.

Remember dude, payback is a bitch.

I enjoyed killing jihadists.

The proper procedure to do that is for you to take your duffel bag, your pea shooter , fly to the middle east and commence shooting .

Knock yourself out - don't hide behind American civilians.

Terrorists have been killing a lot of Muslims, but the anti-Muslim bigots have never started a single topic about any of those attacks. It doesn't fit their anti-Muslim narrative that every Muslim is a wannabe terrorist.

So you are saying that muslims kill themselves... and therefore are awesome and decent people, worth of importing?
No, dumb fuck. It means the refugees have a very good reason for leaving and for needing refuge. But you dumb fucks don't want to face that part. You want to turn them away for fleeing the very terrorists you use as an excuse to hate all Muslims. You want to return them to be slaughtered.

Terrorists have been killing a lot of Muslims, but the anti-Muslim bigots have never started a single topic about any of those attacks. It doesn't fit their anti-Muslim narrative.

Those are just from this year alone. And there have been many other such attacks.

Terrorists have been slaughtering far, far, far more Muslims than Westerners.

The only time the bigots want to talk about Muslims is when they are the perpetrators, not the victims.

The problem Vern is the following

As FDR predicted Israel gets the latest military equipment and a gazillion dollars in foreign aid. Once the Palestinians get the same amount the battle will immediately even up.

those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?
----------------------------- all the Belgians and western world are doing is whining Conte !!

The US media calls those who RETALIATE terrorists and does NOT attempt to - impartially - determine why those people choose to engage is SUICIDAL "TERRORISM"

--------------------------------- sure they try to determine , blondie spokes chick for the Obama regime said that it was because the muslim terrorist didn't have jobs Conte .

In the bigot's mind, they conflate all Muslims with the terrorists. The retards are so lacking in critical thinking, so retarded, they even conflate the VICTIMS of the terrorists with the terrorists!

As we just saw dumb fuck Norman do.

No, dumb fuck. It means the refugees have a very good reason for leaving and for needing refuge. But you dumb fucks don't want to face that part. You want to turn them away for fleeing the very terrorists you use as an excuse to hate all Muslims. You want to return them to be slaughtered.

WHAAATTT???

Liberal regressive clarifying that it was the muslim terrorists and not the evil white Americans that drove these muslims into Europe?

Anyway, never disagreed, that they might have reasons to be refugees. Heck if I was born in a muslim nation I would try to get out ASAP. Problem is, I wouldn't want that culture of intolerance following me.

Still, saying that they are insane, therefore import them... is not very sane.

WHAAATTT???

Liberal regressive saying that it was the muslims and not the evil white Americans that drove these muslims into Europe?
It was the TERRORISTS who drove the refugees into Europe.

Goddam, we have another tard on the forum. They multiply like rabbits.

What special brain surgery did you have where you now conflate victims with their killers? Huh?

----------------------------- all the Belgians and western world are doing is whining Conte !!

The US media calls those who RETALIATE terrorists and does NOT attempt to - impartially - determine why those people choose to engage is SUICIDAL "TERRORISM"

--------------------------- its not the medias job to try to speculate and determine why muslim terrorists are terrorists . That the job of modern OPINION people on news opinion fluff shows or modern late night comics that are mostly responsible for educating youngish millennial hip hoppers Conte .

-------------------------- I want the muslim refugee invader to stay where they belong G5000 !! Let the refugee invaders get refuge in arab lands .

WHAAATTT???

Liberal regressive saying that it was the muslims and not the evil white Americans that drove these muslims into Europe?
It was the TERRORISTS who drove the refugees into Europe.

Goddam, we have another tard on the forum. They multiply like rabbits.

What special brain surgery did you have where you now conflate victims with their killers? Huh?

Explain, why are all terrorists muslim? Are you saying there is no correlation and terrorism is just a common enemy. Or could it be this terrorism is actually something islam produces? Further how do we sort out the good from the bad?

Explain, why the REGULAR refugees are raping the fuck out of Germany, any way you look at it... if these people are so amazing.

Perhaps it's just that muslims really aren't the amazing people they are made to be, because their ideology is rotten. (and possibly genes also, due to inbreeding).

Forum List

Back