WHY are the "terrorist" attacks in the US and Europe more important than

According to this ideology, a cartoon is warrant for a death sentence. /Thread.

So you are saying that muslims kill themselves... and therefore are awesome and decent people, worth of importing?
No, dumb fuck. It means the refugees have a very good reason for leaving and for needing refuge. But you dumb fucks don't want to face that part. You want to turn them away for fleeing the very terrorists you use as an excuse to hate all Muslims. You want to return them to be slaughtered.

WHAAATTT???

Liberal regressive saying that it was the muslims and not the evil white Americans that drove these muslims into Europe?
It was the TERRORISTS who drove the refugees into Europe.

Goddam, we have another tard on the forum. They multiply like rabbits.

What special brain surgery did you have where you now conflate victims with their killers? Huh?

Explain, why are all terrorists muslim? Are you saying there is no correlation and terrorism is just a common enemy. Or could it be this terrorism is actually something islam produces? Further how do we sort out the good from the bad?

Explain, why the REGULAR refugees are raping the fuck out of Germany, any way you look at it... if these people are so amazing.

Perhaps it's just that muslims really aren't the amazing people they are made to be, because their ideology is rotten. (and possibly genes also, due to inbreeding).

Easy dingle berry

Because ALL the victims are Muslims

You stupid son of a bitch

The Muslims oughta be kicking the living shit out of the terrorists and we wouldn't have to.

No , concerned about politicians taking hasty decisions in order to be electable.

Truman decided that he had to defeat Dewey at all costs.

Truman accepted 2M dollars from Ben Gurion and recognized the Jewish State without considering the reasons FDR was opposed the move.

Harry nuked the Japs. He can do no wrong after that.

US warmongers love to murder, maim and cause suffering.

Gee, I wonder where ISIS learn their aggressive , ruthless behavior.

Remember dude, payback is a bitch.

I enjoyed killing jihadists.

The proper procedure to do that is for you to take your duffel bag, your pea shooter , fly to the middle east and commence shooting .

Knock yourself out - don't hide behind American civilians.

I already have. I killed a bunch of those goat fuckers.

It appears that ISIS is trying to RETALIATE by killing a bunch of sheep fuckers.

Terrorists have been killing a lot of Muslims, but the anti-Muslim bigots have never started a single topic about any of those attacks. It doesn't fit their anti-Muslim narrative that every Muslim is a wannabe terrorist.

Like this one: Middle east - Iraq hit by wave of deadly terror attacks

Or this one: Bacha Khan University attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or this one: Somali forces end Mogadishu restaurant siege after deadly attack - BBC News

Or this one: Al-Shabab attacks African Union base in Somalia

Or this one: Africa - Al Qaeda branch claims Burkina Faso hotel attack

Or this one: Ivory Coast attack: 18 killed as gunmen strike hotels - CNN.com

So you are saying that muslims kill themselves... and therefore are awesome and decent people, worth of importing?
No, dumb fuck. It means the refugees have a very good reason for leaving and for needing refuge. But you dumb fucks don't want to face that part. You want to turn them away for fleeing the very terrorists you use as an excuse to hate all Muslims. You want to return them to be slaughtered.
-------------------------- I want the muslim refugee invader to stay where they belong G5000 !! Let the refugee invaders get refuge in arab lands .

First you have to convince Obama and the War party to get the fuck out of Syria - to restore Syria's industry and infrastructure.

Industry and infrastructure? That's exactly what ISIS wants to do...LMAO

No they don't , you miserable ignorant fuck

ISIS wants Assad removed.

Harry nuked the Japs. He can do no wrong after that.

The proper procedure to do that is for you to take your duffel bag, your pea shooter , fly to the middle east and commence shooting .

It appears that ISIS is trying to RETALIATE by killing a bunch of sheep fuckers.

-------------------------- I want the muslim refugee invader to stay where they belong G5000 !! Let the refugee invaders get refuge in arab lands .

First you have to convince Obama and the War party to get the fuck out of Syria - to restore Syria's industry and infrastructure.

That's what I just said...lol

------------------------------------------ and Russia , Putin was only in Syria to prop up Assad Conte !!

Well, so does Obama.

Something is fucked up when the "law" allows cartoons about Islamic figures but not about zionist ones.

---------------------------------------------- this guy Conte is crazy and very ill informed , probably a millennial ehh Conte .

---------------------------------------------- this guy "Pismoe is crazy and very ill informed , probably a zionist, an American Likudnick. one of Hagee's boys, a fucktard? ehh Pismoe .

those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?
I'm aware of exactly zero state sponsored attacks on civilian targets (that is to say targets that are ONLY use by civilians with no ties to military or political organizations) by the US, UK, or France (I'm honestly not sure about Israel though). So how, exactly, can you compare those states to terrorist attacks by extremeists? The terrorists have not attacked military critical targets, but people or buildings filled with civilians that have nothing to do with their nation's military or political policies.

At least have a realistic view of something before you come in without any sort of legitimate rationale and decry "foul"

those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?

Ohhhh, that's why you were chopping heads and playing soccer with them, burning people alive and having fun watching and blowing yourselves in the middle of civilians including children, elderly, and women.

You have no shame, do you?

You are just bunch of animals and deserve what is coming your way with each and every day you are behaving like one....................

Something is fucked up when the "law" allows cartoons about Islamic figures but not about zionist ones.

--------------------------------------- see what Conte says is a law in the USA when he says that USA law allows muslim cartoons but doesn't allow 'zionist' cartoons . See how informed Conte is !! [chuckle] --- :afro:

Are there any strange, darkened cars in front of your house, across the street?

If not, there should be... give it time... keep looking out your window.

I'm aware of exactly zero state sponsored attacks on civilian targets (that is to say targets that are ONLY use by civilians with no ties to military or political organizations) by the US, UK, or France (I'm honestly not sure about Israel though). So how, exactly, can you compare those states to terrorist attacks by extremeists? The terrorists have not attacked military critical targets, but people or buildings filled with civilians that have nothing to do with their nation's military or political policies.

At least have a realistic view of something before you come in without any sort of legitimate rationale and decry "foul"

I take it that you have been living in a foxhole for the past 50 years.

Research how many civilians deaths were caused by Israel in Lebanon?

How many civilian deaths were caused by the US in Iraq and Syria.

Then, and only then, repost.

I take it that you have been living in a foxhole for the past 50 years.

Research how many civilians deaths were caused by Israel in Lebanon?

How many civilian deaths were caused by the US in Iraq and Syria.

Then, and only then, repost.

Can you English?

When did I ever say that there were no civilian deaths?

Humans simply haven't evolved to the point where they are as troubled by the harm they do others as by the harm others do to them. It takes a lot of mental processing to realize it's not a good idea since it makes the world prone to war and suffering all around.

Ohhhh, that's why you were chopping heads and playing soccer with them, burning people alive and having fun watching and blowing yourselves in the middle of civilians including children, elderly, and women.

You have no shame, do you?

You are just bunch of animals and deserve what is coming your way with each and every day you are behaving like one....................

Listen you miserable piece of ignorant shit

What was done to the Muslims which forced the to RETALIATE using SUICIDAL ATTACKS?

If you are a zionut, an American Likudnkc, an ignorant prejudiced fucktard don't bother to respond.

Go fellate Bibi.

Forum List

Back