WHY are the "terrorist" attacks in the US and Europe more important than

those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?

Ohhhh, that's why you were chopping heads and playing soccer with them, burning people alive and having fun watching and blowing yourselves in the middle of civilians including children, elderly, and women.

You have no shame, do you?

You are just bunch of animals and deserve what is coming your way with each and every day you are behaving like one....................

Listen you miserable piece of ignorant shit

What was done to the Muslims which forced the to RETALIATE using SUICIDAL ATTACKS?

If you are a zionut, an American Likudnkc, an ignorant prejudiced fucktard don't bother to respond.

Go fellate Bibi.

If what was done to muslims JUSTIFY what they have done
then what is coming their way is very well JUSTIFIED now
innit?

those perpetrated by Israel , the US the UK, and France against Muslim or Arabic targets such as Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam?

But when the Muslim avengers RETALIATE it causes an uproar in the world community ?

Ohhhh, that's why you were chopping heads and playing soccer with them, burning people alive and having fun watching and blowing yourselves in the middle of civilians including children, elderly, and women.

You are just bunch of animals and deserve what is coming your way with each and every day you are behaving like one....................

What was done to the Muslims which forced the to RETALIATE using SUICIDAL ATTACKS?

If you are a zionut, an American Likudnkc, an ignorant prejudiced fucktard don't bother to respond.

Go fellate Bibi.

innit?

That makes no sense whatsoever.Y ou are a zionut, an American Likudnkc, an ignorant prejudiced fucktard

Go fellate Bibi.

Nothing was done "to the Muslims." Specific people were attacked, like Saddams army, for specific causes, like invading Kuwait. They weren't attacked because they're Muslims.

Go fellate Bibi.

innit?

That makes no sense whatsoever.Y ou are a zionut, an American Likudnkc, an ignorant prejudiced fucktard

Yup, when people in ME fucks it up, it is always because of zionists, or Americans, innit?

The US, UK, France or Israel doesn't SPECIFICALY TARGET INNOCENT people that are Muslim. Muslims DO target innocent people period and, Muslim combatants cynically hide amongst Muslim non combatants to provoke responses such as yours. That is the big difference.

because humans are being attacked in the U.S and Europe.

Humans are also being attacked in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam.

For the most part, no, they are muzzie savages.

Have you ever gotten to know any Muslim person ever in your life?

Quite a few, actually.

Another question is why so many dem/libs go pedal to the metal all out in defense of muslim people who's religion discriminates so horribly against women and homosexuals.

Humans are also being attacked in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ad nauseam.

Quite a few, actually.

And you've gotten to know them, met their families, all that sort of thing?

That's a prerequisite now? Hey, Unko, how many KKK Skinheads or neo-Nazis do you rub shoulders with? Everyone is a racist with you. I remember your outrage at the beheading of Kenji Goto. I will take you up on that snickers, boy-o.

Quite a few, actually.

And you've gotten to know them, met their families, all that sort of thing?

Never met their families. One guy made my skin crawl. He told me that the FBI had following him for a long time. I can understand why. When I wished him a Merry Christmas he acted like he was insulted.

The other guy was a nice guy. He was from Pakistan. Whenever he talked about his home country it was with contempt for the people who lived there. He would be the first to tell you that they are barbarians. He told me plenty of stories that confirmed the fact.

The other guy was a nice guy. He was from Pakistan. Whenever he talked about his home country it was with contempt for the people who lived there. He would be the first to tell you that they are barbarians. He told me plenty of stories that confirmed the fact.

Did you call him a "savage" every time you saw him?

I'm aware of exactly zero state sponsored attacks on civilian targets (that is to say targets that are ONLY use by civilians with no ties to military or political organizations) by the US, UK, or France (I'm honestly not sure about Israel though). So how, exactly, can you compare those states to terrorist attacks by extremeists? The terrorists have not attacked military critical targets, but people or buildings filled with civilians that have nothing to do with their nation's military or political policies.

At least have a realistic view of something before you come in without any sort of legitimate rationale and decry "foul"

I take it that you have been living in a foxhole for the past 50 years.

Research how many civilians deaths were caused by Israel in Lebanon?

How many civilian deaths were caused by the US in Iraq and Syria.

Then, and only then, repost.

Can you English?

When did I ever say that there were no civilian deaths?

Someone has been shitting on the Palestinians and Muslims since, circa, 1925.

In 1949 , in order to be elected President , Truman stabbed 1.5 Muslims in the back in order to obtain the support of the American Jewish Lobby.

How are those victims supposed to retaliate, they don't have a gazillion dollars military budget, no F16's. no fancy military equipment.

All they know is that the civilians in the US, France and the UK know, or should know, that their governments are perpetrating a tremendous injustice.

And they want to avenge the injustice the best way they can.

The Coalition of the Fucktards is well financed ; the insurgents are not.

I'm aware of exactly zero state sponsored attacks on civilian targets (that is to say targets that are ONLY use by civilians with no ties to military or political organizations) by the US, UK, or France (I'm honestly not sure about Israel though). So how, exactly, can you compare those states to terrorist attacks by extremeists? The terrorists have not attacked military critical targets, but people or buildings filled with civilians that have nothing to do with their nation's military or political policies.

At least have a realistic view of something before you come in without any sort of legitimate rationale and decry "foul"

Can you English?

In 1949 , in order to be elected President , Truman stabbed 1.5 Muslims in the back in order to obtain the support of the American Jewish Lobby.

How are those victims supposed to retaliate, they don't have a gazillion dollars military budget, no F16's. no fancy military equipment.

All they know is that the civilians in the US, France and the UK know, or should know, that their governments are perpetrating a tremendous injustice.

Okay, you say this...how does that justify attacking civilian rather than military targets? If these guys were retaliating, or fighting for their freedom, the answer is simple...kill the people that are killing you. Killing the people that aren't doing anything that has to deal with you, and, likely, aren't even thinking about you or have ever thought about you in their entire lives...is almost the definition of being counter productive and lacking basic common sense. These guys aren't going after military bases, political figures, or the like...they are going after large gatherings of civilians in non-military areas. There is no rationale behind that beyond just some sort of sick, twisted blind hatred. It isn't like these guys are targeting military targets and missing, killing many civilians (which we actually do A LOT). These guys are targeting civilians, killing civilians, and considering their "missions" a success when they do. It is toxic. It is skewed. It is an ideology that needs to be eliminated in our modern era.

Can you English?

Okay, you say this...how does that justify attacking civilian rather than military targets? If these guys were retaliating, or fighting for their freedom, the answer is simple...kill the people that are killing you. Killing the people that aren't doing anything that has to deal with you, and, likely, aren't even thinking about you or have ever thought about you in their entire lives...is almost the definition of being counter productive and lacking basic common sense. These guys aren't going after military bases, political figures, or the like...they are going after large gatherings of civilians in non-military areas. There is no rationale behind that beyond just some sort of sick, twisted blind hatred. It isn't like these guys are targeting military targets and missing, killing many civilians (which we actually do A LOT). These guys are targeting civilians, killing civilians, and considering their "missions" a success when they do. It is toxic. It is skewed. It is an ideology that needs to be eliminated in our modern era.

Really?

How do the Palestinians RETALIATE against the zionuts?

Do you believe that they are allowed to be near Bibi, the knesset or a military base?

They get NO military aid from the US, the zionuts on the other hand get a 12 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars military package.

Of course their hatred is blind, place yourself in their shoes and analyze the situation.

.1.5 Million Palestinians lost their Country in 1949 when Truman Recognized the Jewish state and they became foreigners in their own land. Is that a reason for blind hatred.

Can you English?

Really?

Do you believe that they are allowed to be near Bibi, the knesset or a military base?

They get NO military aid from the US, the zionuts on the other hand get a 12 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars military package.

Of course their hatred is blind, place yourself in their shoes and analyze the situation.

.1.5 Million Palestinians lost their Country in 1949 when Truman Recognized the Jewish state and they became foreigners in their own land. Is that a reason for blind hatred.
You strike me as somebody who doesn't have a clue about war. Let me be frank, war is horrible. The LAST thing you generally want you or your family to be in is a situation where your home is sitting in the middle of a warzone. Even worse, war tends to create a justifiable cycle of hatred where both sides go for blood due to the blood that has been lost. I understand, far more than your theoretical mind can possibly fathom without having experienced it, what the cost of fighting and war is. It is because I understand that, that I understand why they do hate. For that, I don't begrudge them for killing the "bad guy" that happens to be lined up against them. I do begrudge them for trying to bring their war elsewhere. Many of these guys live in it. They know the costs. They should also know that once you are put in that cycle...it is pretty hard to escape it. So, it is evil and stupid on two fronts. Evil because they are going out of their way to target people largely ignorant to their very existence, and, likely, not involved in the slightest. Stupid because, in doing so, they have immediately created more enemies and more suffering for themselves.

Who are you by the way? Are you seriously sitting here and advocating for more terrorism? You do realize you are defending terrorist acts right? What sort of world do you live in, where this is acceptable?

Can you English?

Really?

You strike me as somebody who doesn't have a clue about war. Let me be frank, war is horrible. The LAST thing you generally want you or your family to be in is a situation where your home is sitting in the middle of a warzone. Even worse, war tends to create a justifiable cycle of hatred where both sides go for blood due to the blood that has been lost. I understand, far more than your theoretical mind can possibly fathom without having experienced it, what the cost of fighting and war is. It is because I understand that, that I understand why they do hate. For that, I don't begrudge them for killing the "bad guy" that happens to be lined up against them. I do begrudge them for trying to bring their war elsewhere. Many of these guys live in it. They know the costs. They should also know that once you are put in that cycle...it is pretty hard to escape it. So, it is evil and stupid on two fronts. Evil because they are going out of their way to target people largely ignorant to their very existence, and, likely, not involved in the slightest. Stupid because, in doing so, they have immediately created more enemies and more suffering for themselves.

Who are you by the way? Are you seriously sitting here and advocating for more terrorism? You do realize you are defending terrorist acts right? What sort of world do you live in, where this is acceptable?

You strike me as somebody who doesn't have a clue about human rights.

You come here and encourage the US, France the UK and Israel to continue sticking it to the Muslims, and from your standpoint that is proper. And you don't see that as advocating state sponsored terrorism

But when the Muslims RETALIATE then ,, somehow, it becomes terrorism.

Forum List

Back