Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

It couldn't be the fact that every time BLM has been mentioned in TV it's been in conjunction with shit burning? Has BLM been inviting ? Have they made a point? What's their mission statement? Have they gotten any reasonable person on TV to explain what they are all about? Nope. So comments like yours are only made for one reason. That's so one can stick their chin out there to get tagged so they can point out how centrist they are. If you want to support BLM cool. But out your check book and buy some T-shirts. If all you are you g to do is say how dumb white folks are for not joining you then stop. You are only complaining, not doing. Typical of a rabid centrist.
But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.
My specific positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Nothing has changed since then.

And the funny thing is, if Biden wins, and when I criticize him, the LEFT wingers will be calling me a RIGHT winger.

Wingers: So similar in their behaviors.

Your specific positions are the same as always. Same shit over and over. You need a hug so you say fuck Trump and then troll for your hugs. The only reason you gave up the centrist BS is be wise you got called out on it all the time. Your clearly posted positions are based in the ramblings of a personality cult not facts. Bones all they are are attempts at attention whoring.
... ignoring everything I just said. :laugh:

You nutters - both ends - are going to believe what you're told to believe. Great. Enjoy.

You do not know how to make an argument, nothing to do with nutters or even politics in general.

That's why you always deflect and have resort to weak rhetoric such as "I know what you are....", instead of bringing in relevant facts.

While you do not know who we are, we do. We are the people defending America, civilization, freedom and prosperity. Burning, Looting and Murder has no place in this vision.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

It couldn't be the fact that every time BLM has been mentioned in TV it's been in conjunction with shit burning? Has BLM been inviting ? Have they made a point? What's their mission statement? Have they gotten any reasonable person on TV to explain what they are all about? Nope. So comments like yours are only made for one reason. That's so one can stick their chin out there to get tagged so they can point out how centrist they are. If you want to support BLM cool. But out your check book and buy some T-shirts. If all you are you g to do is say how dumb white folks are for not joining you then stop. You are only complaining, not doing. Typical of a rabid centrist.
But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.
My specific positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Nothing has changed since then.

And the funny thing is, if Biden wins, and when I criticize him, the LEFT wingers will be calling me a RIGHT winger.

Your specific positions are the same as always. Same shit over and over. You need a hug so you say fuck Trump and then troll for your hugs. The only reason you gave up the centrist BS is be wise you got called out on it all the time. Your clearly posted positions are based in the ramblings of a personality cult not facts. Bones all they are are attempts at attention whoring.

You nutters - both ends - are going to believe what you're told to believe. Great. Enjoy.

You do not know how to make an argument, nothing to do with nutters or even politics in general.

That's why you always deflect and have resort to weak rhetoric such as "I know what you are....", instead of bringing in relevant facts.

While you do not know who we are, we do. We are the people defending America, civilization, freedom and prosperity. Burning, Looting and Murder has no place in this vision.
What you are is painfully obvious. You can play whatever game pleases you.

Fortunately, I don't require your approval for that opinion.

You're unfamiliar with rightwingers?

It's always the black guy's fault.* If it's not a specific individual, then it's the fault of the org advocating on behalf of the black guy, including any white trash associated with the black guy.

*See Obama, Barack

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

And that's the thing. What's the big deal with black lives matter? I can think of a few things, but I would ask this of Mac, if 20 men and women all masked up showed up across the street from where he lives I'm thinking his question would be moot and all his positions would change in a second. First thing he would want is cops there NOW! I'm thinking he would think at some point how nice it would be to be armed, and then Mac would post how he was molested by BLM. And that he doesn't understand why they gave him crap. After all, he voted for Obama, but no he didn't. Whatever. The OP was nothing but a blatent hug troll post.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

Damn.........I liked that.

BRAVO ZULU

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

I couldn't give less of a toss whether you think approval is necessary. One must learn how to argue or be stuck in the sad state.

May I recommend, something burned in the book burning

img_0440.jpg

Alternatively any logic/mathematics/research textbook would do.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.
Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.
I don't see anyone from the Left talking about it on the national stage. I don't see black leaders addressing it regularly. I don't see Democrats addressing it.

All I see is them pointing the finger in one direction. That doesn't make what they're saying wrong, but they're CHOOSING to look at only HALF the picture.
So you want dems to talk about it more often? Anything else specifically that you think is not being done and should be done?
I'll try to answer your question, but do me a favor in good faith, and tell me: You can't really think of anything?
Theres only on thing I can think of thats not being done and that is going to take more than the "Dems".
I'd like to see American Blacks separate themselves from White Liberals -- who have done little but coddle and lower standards for them over the last three generations -- and take this lead on this issue. White Liberals and White Nationalists/Trumpsters sure as hell aren't going to do it.

Let's have Black leaders from politics and popular culture challenge American Blacks to hold their own accountable for the biggest problems that they are facing today: Black on black crime, gangs and Black crime in general, commitment to higher education standards within families, fatherless children, thug culture.

And while they're doing that, they're challenging the Right to clean their own house by being brave enough to marginalize these nutter talk radio Trumpster types who are engaging in and/or blatantly enabling the blazingly obvious racism that still exists. Shame them into doing it by showing them how it's done.

I'm not expecting you to agree. But that's what I'd like to see, that's what I'm talking about.

When Black leaders take the lead publicly they mysteriously tend to get assassinated and or condemned as racists.

Like I said just because you havent researched or been told what Blacks are doing for themselves doesnt mean there is no action on that front. Blacks do a lot of things that dont get attention unless someone wants to spin up a race angle.

You both seem to be doing a lot of tiptoeing around each other. If we don't see the action, how are we supposed to comment on it? You say things are being done behind the scenes and to take your word for it. That's not usually how I roll. I don't try and pretend the race angle isn't the elephant in the room
" If we don't see the action, how are we supposed to comment on it? "

Not sure what you mean by "we" and what would commenting on it do?

Allow for some sort of dialogue, for one.
By saying "we" did you mean whites? What would your dialogue do? We dont need dialogue. We need racism dismantled.

By saying we, I meant we. Do you think I'm speaking in code or something? Dismantling racism will require a dialogue. Problems don't get solved by ignoring them.
I didnt think you were speaking code. I just wasnt sure who "we" represented. True dismantling racism will require dialogue. However, most whites have a problem even admitting racism exists so until that changes how can we have dialouge?

I can't help those of us that choose to live in denial. I just can't Racism exists. It's a fact of the human condition. Prefacing conversations with 'most whites', or 'all blacks' seems unnecessary to me. Individuals have their own prejudices and experiences. I agree a dialogue is necessary to reach, dare I dream, a consensus.
I'm being realistic and looking at the data. Most white americans have a hard time accepting the fact that Blacks have been long terrorized by the police and instead claim its just a few bad apples. Its going to require a majority of whites coming to the conclusion that racism exists in this country before we can start having a dialogue about solutions that whites can be effective at bringing about. For example the concept of reparations to repair the wealth gap seems to be a hurdle whites cant quite get over.
Your posting history and verbiage. You attack me because I am white. Immediately you view me as a racist but I am a bigger minority than you. We agree that Chicago needs significant improvement but I have never seen you start a thread on that. How do you explain that?
Wrong, its not because you're white. Jews are white now, right? Anyway its because of your posting history and verbiage.

What needs to be said about Chicago, other than the police are doing a piss poor job of solving and curtailing crime there? It's as if they shouldn't be getting paid to waste our tax payer dollars. Right?

I tell you what about Chicago: It's a shithole run entirely by blacks. It will not improve as long as that is the case.

Not my point, MarcATL. It's 2020. Have we not learned from our history that it might be a good idea to keep that Pandora's Box shut? Are you for wealth distribution for blacks? What about Asians? Latinos?
Asians got theirs for the Japanese encampment fiasco that America put them through.

You'd have to show me where Latinos were oppressed historically.

Reparations isn't a handout, it's a debt owed.

People's feelings aren't going to change those facts.

Wealth distribution has been, and still is, going on in this country. Just in the wrong direction.

:desk: Oooo Oooo! I know what a level playing field is! One that's based on merit and accomplishments and not skin color or race!

Kind of like this:
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

It requires no monetary loss on the part of caucasians

Eh? Reparations would come from our combined economy, right? So how do you figure that?

As far as anyone else having a problem with reparations that's not my concern

Perhaps, but your concerns aren't paramount to everyone else's either. When you believe they are is where 'entitlement' rears its ugly head.

Its simple. Take the money from the defense budget or any other inflated budget.

We already know our concerns arent paramount to others which is why I say whites are going to have to come to grips with its importance if they truly wish to resolve the issue. This is why I say dialogue is meaningless without action.
I support your request to take from the defense budget, but in the form of cheap business/education loans for needed industries. That will help black folks 100,000 times more than a stupid check every month.
Time is money. I dont need a stupid check every month. I will make more money by getting it all upfront. I also dont need my money going into a fund where whites can figure out a way to get it by making a some bullshit law that has a loophole that allows them access.
Please just hold your breath and you'll get everything you deserve.

..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links
Yes, there definitely some radicals in that group.

And?
So when the violent BLM smash down your door and gang rape you and steal whatever they can find..........you know like they are doing over the country, you are going to call them '"radicals"? You fucking idiot!
Some links to this alleged activity? Ya know..BLM gang-raping--busting down the doors of private citizen's homes? All over the country..so you can, no doubt, come up with just tons of links...naming the BLM...right?
What have BLM done to hundreds of ma and pop innocent businesses? Looted and burned and attacked the owners.
Are you OK with that?
God...such an idiot sometimes! BLM didn't do shit.....individuals chose to loot and burn....and not all of them were black. Riots take on a life of their own..and no-one is in control. Please post the link..of BLM saying to loot and burn! To forestall your anticipated response....I don't count people saying that such actions were justified after the fact...but someone from BLM...urging looters and arsonists. I'm OK..with peaceful protest and the public airing of grievance.

Your ilk...focuses on violence..real or perceived--and mentions nothing of the millions who protest peacefully..in the time-honored American way--tell me..why is that?
The head of the BLM in Toronto claimed if there demands were not met they would "burn down" everything.
That sounds pretty violent to me ASSHOLE!

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
So when the violent BLM smash down your door and gang rape you and steal whatever they can find..........you know like they are doing over the country, you are going to call them '"radicals"? You fucking idiot!
Some links to this alleged activity? Ya know..BLM gang-raping--busting down the doors of private citizen's homes? All over the country..so you can, no doubt, come up with just tons of links...naming the BLM...right?
What have BLM done to hundreds of ma and pop innocent businesses? Looted and burned and attacked the owners.
Are you OK with that?
God...such an idiot sometimes! BLM didn't do shit.....individuals chose to loot and burn....and not all of them were black. Riots take on a life of their own..and no-one is in control. Please post the link..of BLM saying to loot and burn! To forestall your anticipated response....I don't count people saying that such actions were justified after the fact...but someone from BLM...urging looters and arsonists. I'm OK..with peaceful protest and the public airing of grievance.

Your ilk...focuses on violence..real or perceived--and mentions nothing of the millions who protest peacefully..in the time-honored American way--tell me..why is that?
The head of the BLM in Toronto claimed if there demands were not met they would "burn down" everything.
Yup..it sure SOUNDS that way....a lot of posturing going on..on all sides..I'm sure you do your little part..to keep the pot boiling....you ignorant Piece of Shit.

BTW ..Toronto in in Canada. So..do explain the relevance..you know..here in the US? Where millions of people are protesting peacefully? You shitheads always brush that off..in favor of screaming that the sky is falling and the country is burning. Odd..I don't see the smoke.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

If I were to be introduced to you a party I couldn't be in your presence for more than a minute.
We ALL have met assholes like you........always with the 'sudo-professorial type comments and self congratulatory attitude.
Fucking bores!
Seinfeld had an episode highlighting the exact same you.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

If I were to be introduced to you a party I couldn't be in your presence for more than a minute.
We ALL have met assholes like you........always with the 'sudo-professorial type comments and self congratulatory attitude.
Fucking bores!
Oh no!

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Yup..it sure SOUNDS that way....a lot of posturing going on..on all sides..I'm sure you do your little part..to keep the pot boiling....you ignorant Piece of Shit.

BTW ..Toronto in in Canada. So..do explain the relevance..you know..here in the US? Where millions of people are protesting peacefully? You shitheads always brush that off..in favor of screaming that the sky is falling and the country is burning. Odd..I don't see the smoke.
Go into any DEM controlled city and you'll see the smoke.
Ask the thousands of small business owners who have had their lives destroyed by "peaceful protesters" what they think of your bullshit claim.
You're too much of a fucking pussy to go into these burned out areas.
BML is a terrorist group wherever it is .

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

Fucking bores!
Oh no!
Thank you for your thoughtful intelligent mature learned reply 'professor'.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

Fucking bores!

As BLM burns riots and loots, Mac is making threads bitching about president Trump holding up a bible... and then the obligatory "what is wrong with BLM?".

We know who he is.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Ask the thousands of small business owners who have had their lives destroyed by "peaceful protesters" what they think of your bullshit claim.
Uh huh...Well..in the past month I've been to LA, Seattle..yes, I walked the Capital Hill area including CHOP....Boise....and Sacramento---smelled no smoke..saw no fire...saw no rioting...watched 3 protest marches..non violent--there was a lot of argument with opposing points of view...as might be expected.

BLM is an umbrella organization...and it has many different points of view. Not that you care, of course.

I was alive all thorough the sixties..and nothing yet has come close to the disorder and chaos that prevailed at that time. All you Chicken Littles can scream the sky is falling....but I'm not buying it.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Uh huh...Well..in the past month I've been to LA, Seattle..yes, I walked the Capital Hill area including CHOP....Boise....and Sacramento---smelled no smoke..saw no fire...saw no rioting...watched 3 protest marches..non violent--there was a lot of argument with opposing points of view...as might be expected.

BLM is an umbrella organization...and it has many different points of view. Not that you care, of course.

I was alive all thorough the sixties..and nothing yet has come close to the disorder and chaos that prevailed at that time. All you Chicken Littles can scream the sky is falling....but I'm not buying it.

You should have asked yourself whether you went too far with the lies when you stated you walked up to CHOP, but saw nothing wrong with it.

Far left lunatic at his usual lies.

The communist experiment of CHOP was cancelled as it failed by having too many children murdered. Very heart warming that you saw nothing.

Forum List

Back