Why are these "Gun Control" activists so violent towards Gun Owners?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
They get more violent with every minute!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7gHNSxe7TK0]Gun Control Useful Idiots are Losing - YouTube[/ame]

I think it would do Alex Jones some good to have the shit beaten out of him.

It has nothing to do with him being a gun owner, and everything to do with him being an asshole, though.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It has nothing to do with him being a gun owner, and everything to do with him being an asshole, though.

Why don't you go to his headquarters and challenge him with a pair of boxing gloves?

Why don't you go to his headquarters and challenge him with a pair of boxing gloves?

Because I don't care anywhere nearly enough.

They get more violent with every minute!

Gun Control Useful Idiots are Losing - YouTube

Ok it's me again with the "I pedal hard to watch a zak wylde video and forfeit 4 days on the computer"

What's the you tube about?

Alex Jones harassing anti-gun protesters.

Anti- second amendment people need to be harrased and ridiculed. Preferably to the point they just STFU and go away.

He didn't harass anybody, they harassed him.

No. He went to their protest with the intent to harass them, and they reacted to it.

That pretty much describes Alex Jone's entire career, now that I think of it.

No. He went to their protest with the intent to harass them, and they reacted to it.

"Challenging" is not harassing, The first thing they did was get in his face and order him to leave. He offered handshakes and civil discourse, they got in his face, put their hands on him, and basically were belligerent.

You do realize while you are hoping to take everyone's second amendment away you are primarily taking the first in saying they have no right to protest right?

So in the end you want them to be silent and not say anything which is a direct attack on the first but furthermore you want them shut up so you can take away the second.

How many amendments do you intend on getting rid of in your pursuit of freedom? And by freedom I mean your version of tyranny of course.

Anti-gunners are elitists. They don't like the idea of common people having any power at all.

How would that work exactly? The minute you touched his gloves he'd scream oww you assaulted me!

Forum List

Back