Why are these "Gun Control" activists so violent towards Gun Owners?

He didn't harass anybody, they harassed him.

No. He went to their protest with the intent to harass them, and they reacted to it.

That pretty much describes Alex Jone's entire career, now that I think of it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You do realize while you are hoping to take everyone's second amendment away you are primarily taking the first in saying they have no right to protest right?

So in the end you want them to be silent and not say anything which is a direct attack on the first but furthermore you want them shut up so you can take away the second.

How many amendments do you intend on getting rid of in your pursuit of freedom? And by freedom I mean your version of tyranny of course.

I have no idea what this word salad means.

Where have I said that "they" have no right to protest? Whose guns have I tried to take away?

I think it would do Alex Jones some good to have the shit beaten out of him.

It has nothing to do with him being a gun owner, and everything to do with him being an asshole, though.

Why don't you go to his headquarters and challenge him with a pair of boxing gloves?

Because I don't care anywhere nearly enough.

Well then, why do you want him to be physically harmed then? Why do you want someone else to carry out your violent fantasies?

Why don't you go to his headquarters and challenge him with a pair of boxing gloves?

Well then, why do you want him to be physically harmed then? Why do you want someone else to carry out your violent fantasies?

I don't want him to be harmed, nor do I have any "violent fantasies" that involve Alex Jones.

I meant nothing more than I actually said: that it might do him some good. Might knock some sense into him.

Whose guns have I tried to take away?

If you watch the video in its entirety, that question will be answered.

If you can't articulate your point without relying on a pre-fabricated Alex Jones video, what's the point?

Think for yourself, rather than trying to claim that your video "proves" that I'm trying to take your guns away.

I don't want him to be harmed, nor do I have any "violent fantasies" that involve Alex Jones.

I meant nothing more than I actually said: that it might do him some good. Might knock some sense into him.

I thought Liberals were trying to hold Fox News accountable for inciting others to commit violence against Dr. Tiller (for even lesser comments and threats than yours)?

I thought Liberals were trying to hold Fox News accountable for inciting others to commit violence against Dr. Tiller (for even lesser comments and threats than yours)?

What you "thought" about liberals isn't relevant to anything we're talking about.

What you "thought" about liberals isn't relevant to anything we're talking about.

Are claiming that liberals didn't' take this stance?

Come on, you already admitted that your just another liberal with violent fantasies of doing harm to those whom disagree with your vision; just like the people in this video.

Last edited:

It has nothing to do with him being a gun owner, and everything to do with him being an asshole, though.

Violence seems to be the preferred method of dealing with anyone who disagrees with liberal positions.

Are claiming that liberals didn't' take this stance?

No, I'm saying it is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. A red herring.

Come on, you already admitted that your just another liberal with violent fantasies of doing harm to those whom disagree with your vision; just like the people in this video.

And this is what's called a "straw man".

And this is what's called a "straw man".

It's your own words:

Your reading comprehension skills need work.

Try reading exactly what I said, rather than trying to put words into my mouth.

I think that it would do some good for Alex Jones to get beaten. That's what I said, and that's what I mean.

I don't have any desire to do it myself, or even for it to happen at all (I don't particularly care if Alex Jones regains his sense or not). But I think the end results would be good for him.

Anti gun controllers aren't very bright. They could join the NRA by the millions and take it over.

But they haven't. :lol:

They get more violent with every minute!

They shoot up a first grade classroom of anti-gunners' children.

Think before you post, and in the meantime, STHU.

What?

Wtf?

Did you just say that Alex Jones shot up a classroom of full of children whose parents were anti-gun?

Mind if I screen shot this?

Sarcasm, little one, sarcasm.

The anti-gunners ARE NOT violent.

But gunners make all these thunderous pronouncements as if the sane part of America gives a flying fuck what you think.

They shoot up a first grade classroom of anti-gunners' children.

Think before you post, and in the meantime, STHU.

What?

Wtf?

Did you just say that Alex Jones shot up a classroom of full of children whose parents were anti-gun?

Mind if I screen shot this?

Sarcasm, little one, sarcasm.

The anti-gunners ARE NOT violent.

But gunners make all these thunderous pronouncements as if the sane part of America gives a flying fuck what you think.

I see that your gun grabbing bills were stopped by the majority of the American people, so apparently they do care much more about what we think than what you think.

I am reading what you said:

This means, at the very minimum, that you harbor violent fantasies of Alex Jones being physically assaulted.

This means, at the very minimum, that you harbor violent fantasies of Alex Jones being physically assaulted.

No, it doesn't.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It means nothing more than exactly what I said: that I think it would do him some good.

No, it doesn't.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It means nothing more than exactly what I said: that I think it would do him some good.

Like the liberals Stalin and Mao, you have urges to commits acts of violence against your opposition.

No, it doesn't.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Like the liberals Stalin and Mao, you have urges to commits acts of violence against your opposition.

You really need to learn that it's time to give up when all you've got left as arguments are claims about what I "really mean".

You're not going to convince me that I meant something other than what I meant.

I see that your gun grabbing bills were stopped by the majority of the American people, so apparently they do care much more about what we think than what you think.

Name one "gun-grabbing" bill.

You can't.

They were aimed at people who should not have guns. Like you?

And: remember that gun-nuts are violent, not anti-gun nuts.

Forum List

Back