Why are these "Gun Control" activists so violent towards Gun Owners?

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension skills need work.

Try reading exactly what I said, rather than trying to put words into my mouth.

I think that it would do some good for Alex Jones to get beaten. That's what I said, and that's what I mean.

I don't have any desire to do it myself, or even for it to happen at all (I don't particularly care if Alex Jones regains his sense or not). But I think the end results would be good for him.
Enough with the back peddling, you can't undo what you said. You were advocating violence against Jones and you know it.

I'm not "backpedalling". I'm repeating the exact words that I said.

The fact that you misinterpreted them to mean something else is on you, not me.

The reasonable man argument comes to mind, seeing your statement what would a reasonable man believe? They would believe you want Alex Jone beat up.

I think it would do Alex Jones some good to have the shit beaten out of him.

It has nothing to do with him being a gun owner, and everything to do with him being an asshole, though.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just thought I would bring this back to the front. So anyone can see exactly what you meant. It's pretty obvious.

It has nothing to do with him being a gun owner, and everything to do with him being an asshole, though.

Just thought I would bring this back to the front. So anyone can see exactly what you meant. It's pretty obvious.

Yup any reasonable person would take that as Doctor wishing that Jones got his ass beaten.

Yup any reasonable person would take that as Doctor wishing that Jones got his ass beaten.
The key word here is "wishing". He's too much of a pussy to try to do it himself.

The key word here is "wishing". He's too much of a pussy to try to do it himself.

He's like all other violent liberals, he wants his army of liberal zombies to do it for him.

This thread is still hilarious.

Now you guys are patting each other on the back and giving each other moral support. It's cute.

Now 2ndAmendment - I'm going to emulate your wonderful debate skills, and change the topic to another thread, your gun-nut fantasy of "when the shit hits the fan".

Care to talk about your AA-12 fantasies? Or your the saber ones?

I see that your gun grabbing bills were stopped by the majority of the American people, so apparently they do care much more about what we think than what you think.

Name one "gun-grabbing" bill.

You can't.

They were aimed at people who should not have guns. Like you?

And: remember that gun-nuts are violent, not anti-gun nuts.

Chicago?

Ah, changed the goal posts. You are such a freak. :lol:

So you are happy with D.C. and gun rights?

Now you guys are patting each other on the back and giving each other moral support. It's cute.

Now 2ndAmendment - I'm going to emulate your wonderful debate skills, and change the topic to another thread, your gun-nut fantasy of "when the shit hits the fan".

You will never find a single thread or post where I advocated INITIATING (starting) violence. The Non-Aggression-Principle is the cornerstone of Libertarian thought, and the way MOST people live their everyday lives. When attack, assaulted, violated or usurped, a Libertarian believes in responding with equal or greater force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

However, you, and your Libtard buddies, always want to initiate force, usually through Government itself.

Last edited:

You will never find a single thread or post where I advocated INITIATING (starting) violence.

However, you, and your Libtard buddies, always want to initiate force, usually through Government itself.

The details of your fantasies of shooting your fellow Americans are unimportant.

The fact that in your fantasies you prefer to think that you're murdering people who attacked you first doesn't change the fact that you're still fantasizing about killing.

You will never find a single thread or post where I advocated INITIATING (starting) violence.

The details of your fantasies of shooting your fellow Americans are unimportant.

Start linking threads and posts, let's a wild accusation.

I guaranteed it's preceded by a situation where the Constitution is suspended, and their rounding us up for martial law. Followers and enforcers of that scenario are no longer American citizens, they are traitors, as per Article 3, Section 3, of the United States Constitution.

What? You honestly didn't think I was prepared for you to bring this up?

I've been waiting for you to bring this up.

Now find us a thread or post where I advocated INITIATING force against non-violent citizens of the United States.

Last edited:

You will never find a single thread or post where I advocated INITIATING (starting) violence. The Non-Aggression-Principle is the cornerstone of Libertarian thought, and the way MOST people live their everyday lives. When attack, assaulted, violated or usurped, a Libertarian believes in responding with equal or greater force.

Non-aggression principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's great that you've been able to design your fantasies around some sort of "principle".

You're still fantasizing about killing, though.

I guaranteed it's preceded by a situation where the Constitution is suspended, and their rounding us up for martial law. Followers and enforcers of that scenario are no longer American citizens, they are traitors, as per Article 3, Section 3, of the United States Constitution.

I know, you fantasize about the "Constitution being suspended", and then getting to kill people.

I know, you fantasize about the "Constitution being suspended", and then getting to kill people.

Link the thread and post, there are over 4,700 posts to look through, should be enough.

And don't forget, you are forever on record admitting you have violent fantasies of having your opposition have the "shit beat out of them."

Last edited:

Link the thread and post.

:lol:

I don't need to, you outlined it yourself only a post ago.

There you are, perfectly outlining your fantasy.

Link the thread and post.

:lol:

I don't need to, you outlined it yourself only a post ago.

There you are, perfectly outlining your fantasy.

But the difference is that YOU want to START the violence.

I want to DEFEND myself from YOU when YOU START the violence.

Let's compare our "fantasies".

You "fantasize" about government collapse and getting to kill "traitors" with ridiculous automatic shotguns and swords.

I "fantasize" about Alex Jones getting beat up.

Forum List

Back