Why are these morons in Ferguson walking around holding upside down flags?

This is all being "staged" now by the Black Panthers, Sharpton, Jackson.

with Obama and Holder on the side giving their input

I'd bet money on it

No cares about the citizens who have to live through this BS every night over the POLITIZING of a shooting AGAIN...But this time it's the cops, instead of just a citizen like Zimmerman was

this has become shameful by the parents, the Revs. Sharpton and Jackson

They must be teabaggers displaying how much distress they feel their country is in under Obama.

The obvious question is if there are so many 'peaceful' demonstrators why don't they get rid of the thugs among them?
B/c they don't want to or they don't have the collective balls to stand up for themselves.
That my friends is why so many Blacks are happy for race whores like Sharpton to tell them what to do and think.
They don't have the collective courage of a slice of Wonderbread when it comes to standing up for themselves.
'Standing up for themselves' always seems to involve violence, looting and destruction.
That is the cowards way of thinking.
Then they wonder why nobody has any respect for them.

They must be teabaggers displaying how much distress they feel their country is in under Obama.

yeah ok, show where one rally of the Tea party rioted and looted stores?

give us a break, that wasn't cute at all so don't believe it was

The obvious question is if there are so many 'peaceful' demonstrators why don't they get rid of the thugs among them?
B/c they don't want to or they don't have the collective balls to stand up for themselves.
That my friends is why so many Blacks are happy for race whores like Sharpton to tell them what to do and think.
They don't have the collective courage of a slice of Wonderbread when it comes to standing up for themselves.
'Standing up for themselves' always seems to involve violence, looting and destruction.
That is the cowards way of thinking.
Then they wonder why nobody has any respect for them.

After a few hours protesting following a six hour shift at Dollar General its a tough call to get a 45 year old woman out at midnight to run the gang bangers off before they riot when the aldermen clergy and black panthers can not. The news last night showed a group of middle aged men identified as clergy and civic leaders insert themselves between the cops and the mob trying to push the mob back.

There are good and bad folks all over the place. My wife would throw a fit if I told her I was going out to calm down the looters.

Forum List

Back