Why are these morons in Ferguson walking around holding upside down flags?

On the contrary I think it is the stupid who are carrying the flag in such a shameful manner.

This country has bent over backwards to give blacks a chance at the American dream.
"This country has bent over backwards to give blacks a chance at the American dream."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL!

He must mean by forcefully bringing them here and showing them the importance of work with little or (no in this case) pay.

The people, like this, that didn't allow blacks to have education and jobs after slavery are confused about their own actions. They are the same people that joke about blacks that can't swim, since their parents weren't allowed in public pools.

What happens if we find out that the cop was justified in using lethal force? Do you want to take their guns away???
And the ignorance gets deeper. He thinks that everything is a ploy to take his guns away.....keeps him irrational about the topic at hand.

Didn't upside down flags used to be a sign of distress? Can't remember.

Update, yeah I thought so:

US Code:T36 Ch10.176
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property
Except the "extreme danger" is SELF INFLICTED

A thug that charged a police officer was shot. That doesn't justify the looting and violence.

Fuck all these fucking dumb people.

I have to jump in here.... Molotov Cocktails and burning down of businesses, that's an act of terror. I'm through with calling these folks "looters and rioters" they are Domestic Terrorists!!

Actually it tons of white officers that have shot unarmed black men. Its up uproar because it's cop that black citizens pay his salary. White people commit more crimes but yet more black people are shot unarmed. Evidence shows whites are the most violent race in america.

1. slavery
2 . kkk hangings
3 civil rights murders
4. number one in crime rate

WEEK IN REVIEW: 11 killed throughout Chicago | Homicide Watch Chicago | Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.

white people commit more crimes because there are so many more white people. nobody has to explain the ratio thing. KKK ? no body likes the kkk, a footnote in history. Slavery? where is that being promoted in US TODAY? civil rights murders? yeah that was horrible, im sorry as are millions of others, but got to focus on problems of Today. Still undecided on this Brown shooting, but I know the people burning everything are destroying their own city, or are they outside agitators? people looting businesses and destroying property are destroying other peoples lives and what they worked for. Theres no honor in that . No civil rights message in that. Just the "I am a dumb ass" message.
Dont know why Brown was shot all those times, its got to come out in the trial. for me it could still go either way. Cops are not perfect, but also i could tell from the video, Brown definately thought he was a badass and looked like an asshole in his actions. Be careful who you burn and loot for, theres a reason they say to pick your battles wisely

BTW 2014 in Chicago, 254 homicides and 9 of those were shot by police. theres an extermination going on there but its not the police doing it

I have to jump in here.... Molotov Cocktails and burning down of businesses, that's an act of terror. I'm through with calling these folks "looters and rioters" they are Domestic Terrorists!!

--LOL

Bringing in the guard may have been a good idea

listening to the st Louis scanner the cops just caught

10 looters breaking into a Cricket store

they are currently taking down some looters at a Walgreen

Well, yes. thats where Jesse jackson and Sharpton should be pleading with the community for civility, but it would be exposed that no one in those communitys care what they have to say.

And these people wonder why no one wants to build their business within the ghetto?

yes

plus it goes to show you how the government fails you

when they simply let folks loot your property

in the end it is up to you to defend it

it is days like this that demonstrates

the wisdom of the 2nd Amendment

yes

plus it goes to show you how the government fails you

when they simply let folks loot your property

in the end it is up to you to defend it

it is days like this that demonstrates

the wisdom of the 2nd Amendment

Try using that 2nd Amendment to defend your property against a bunch of negro thugs. You'd be as fucked as Wilson currently is...These thugs don't believe in the law and have a large portion of the leadership on their side.

They bitch about the police and the media kisses their ass. What do they want? They want to loot and destroy. Somehow that is acceptable to the left...

Forum List

Back