Why are Trump's tax returns so important again?

Dems need something to just muddy the water in the next election cycle, just like the nothing burger they had muddying the water in the midterm election.
They have no agenda they can run on, so it's make up something to confuse the people in not voting for Trump.
It's a political game the libbies like to play.....such sheep. sad

Did he lie when he said he’d release his taxes?

:rolleyes-41:
Once he saw how you twits acted, I guess he 'evolved', like how your messiah used to do.

Dems need something to just muddy the water in the next election cycle, just like the nothing burger they had muddying the water in the midterm election.
They have no agenda they can run on, so it's make up something to confuse the people in not voting for Trump.

Once he saw how you twits acted, I guess he 'evolved', like how your messiah used to do.

Nice dodge

Nice dodge
Not a dodge at all, that is reality and I even gave a solid reason for his change of mind on the subject.
With this guy, it isn't politics as usual, and you TDS'ers just can't cope.

This is actually a serious question. There have been so many accusations and "scandals" and rumors and investigations and breaking news stories and blockbusters and leaks and final straws and assumptions over the last several years that it can be difficult to keep track.

Obviously there must be some smoke here, and the goal is to discover the fire so that he can be brought down.

So what's the smoke?

Again, serious question.

Not so serious a question, and clearly a very partisan one. For the moment lets step back in time:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...k-obama/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f15ceb24789d

The issues then were not if the POTUS was an agent for Russia, or beholden to Putin or the Russian Billionaires, as they are today.

This is actually a serious question. There have been so many accusations and "scandals" and rumors and investigations and breaking news stories and blockbusters and leaks and final straws and assumptions over the last several years that it can be difficult to keep track.

Obviously there must be some smoke here, and the goal is to discover the fire so that he can be brought down.

So what's the smoke?

Again, serious question.

Not so serious a question, and clearly a very partisan one. For the moment lets step back in time:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...k-obama/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f15ceb24789d

The issues then were not if the POTUS was an agent for Russia, or beholden to Putin or the Russian Billionaires, as they are today.
It's a partisan tactic. A blatant one, at that.

You might have some success. But you're a partisan, and you'll do anything to bring Trump down.

It really is okay to be honest. Your head won't explode, I swear.

Nice dodge
Not a dodge at all, that is reality and I even gave a solid reason for his change of mind on the subject.
With this guy, it isn't politics as usual, and you TDS'ers just can't cope.

No you gave a rationalization to not speak ill of your master. You make a good sheep.

So what's the smoke?

Again, serious question.
So the Left can harass, and go after everyone who has had business dealings with Trump. Just like the last two years. They can’t bring him down... So instead in the Alinsky way; make Trump so “toxic” that the left can “isolate the target” (Trump), and then increase their chances of toppling him. It’s pretty basic really...

So what's the smoke?

Again, serious question.

You might have some success. But you're a partisan, and you'll do anything to bring Trump down.

Why wouldn't any patriotic American want to "bring trump down"?

Trump is by far the most incapable and inept POTUS; he is inglorious, lies incessantly and ignores the rules of law.

That is my honest opinion.

As for your claim my attack is partisan, that is a personal attack, one which you chose to ignore when the Republican's attacked Obama and HRC on the issues in my link above. Do you believe Issa was non partisan?

Trump, BTW, demanded Obama release his birth certificate, and Obama did. Obama didn't whine, he simply acquiesced.

So what's the smoke?

Again, serious question.
His tax returns are his business... No one else’s

So what's the smoke?

Again, serious question.

Why wouldn't any patriotic American want to "bring trump down"?

Trump is by far the most incapable and inept POTUS; he is inglorious, lies incessantly and ignores the rules of law.

That is my honest opinion.

As for your claim my attack is partisan, that is a personal attack, one which you chose to ignore when the Republican's attacked Obama and HRC on the issues in my link above. Do you believe Issa was non partisan?

Trump, BTW, demanded Obama release his birth certificate, and Obama did. Obama didn't whine, he simply acquiesced.
The Clintons and Obama are far more corrupt than Trump... fact

He ain't as rich as he claims to be, ("only" around $5B) he doesn't give as much to charity as he could, and he likely doesn't pay much in taxes.....billionaires don't...ask Bezos. The Rats are just window-peeking...they'll never see his tax returns and they know it.

Who gives a fuck if he's not as rich as he claims to be? My boss claimed to be rich and was in debt up to the rim of his asshole.

Who gives a fuck if he doesn't give as much to charity as YOU think he should? What the fuck business is it of yours? How much do you give to charity? Where are your tax returns??

Who gives a fuck if he doesn't pay as much in taxes because hes not as rich as he says he is? So he should pay taxes on what he says hes worth? I hope he pays not a penny more than the absolute legal minimum he is required to pay. Why? Because you fucking liberals passed the tax laws. So if you don't like 'em, change 'em. But don't get pissed when people abide by them.

He ain't as rich as he claims to be, ("only" around $5B) he doesn't give as much to charity as he could, and he likely doesn't pay much in taxes.....billionaires don't...ask Bezos. The Rats are just window-peeking...they'll never see his tax returns and they know it.

Who gives a fuck if he's not as rich as he claims to be? My boss claimed to be rich and was in debt up to the rim of his asshole.

Who gives a fuck if he doesn't give as much to charity as YOU think he should? What the fuck business is it of yours? How much do you give to charity? Where are your tax returns??

Who gives a fuck if he doesn't pay as much in taxes because hes not as rich as he says he is? So he should pay taxes on what he says hes worth? I hope he pays not a penny more than the absolute legal minimum he is required to pay. Why? Because you fucking liberals passed the tax laws. So if you don't like 'em, change 'em. But don't get pissed when people abide by them.

You forgot to include who gives a fuck that he committed fraud, and his tax returns may (likely) include evidence he defrauded banks, insurance companies, state and local governments.

Forum List

Back