Why are volcanoes all over the globe suddenly shooting giant clouds of ash miles into the air

The AGW Cult keeps telling us this was the "Hottest Year EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHH!!!"
Stupid lie. Francis, you have actually managed to be in possession of net negative information on this topic. That is, you know literally nothing true about it, and everything you think you know is false.

This means it would take a long process of education just to get you to the amount of knowledge on this topic possessed by a newborn baby. How embarrassing for you.

The AGW Cult keeps telling us this was the "Hottest Year EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHH!!!"
Stupid lie. Francis, you have actually managed to be in possession of net negative information on this topic. That is, you know literally nothing true about it, and everything you think you know is false.

This means it would take a long process of education just to get you to the amount of knowledge on this topic possessed by a newborn baby. How embarrassing for you.

Count how many "Warmest Ever!!!" OP's are in the Enviro section, then get back to me

Count how many "Warmest Ever!!!" OP's are in the Enviro section, then get back to me
No, you go ahead and do that. Unlike your dumb ass, I will not defer to my emotions or base my opinion on whether or not liberals say something.

There certainly hasn’t been a lack of seismic activity so far in 2020.
Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air?

Half the morons around the globe are lucky they know what planet they are one let alone have knowledge of this shit running rampant as it has.

Because that is what volcanoes do, ya moron. Else they wouldn't be volcanoes.

You have a point.

Some would say, the reason we have more volcanic activity, is because we have a larger population, more spread throughout the Earth, observing more of it, in more geologically active parts of the globe.

This is a possibility.

OTH, we just might be at a point of, global, geological "readjustment" and a growth spurt. Both valid arguments.

historical_activity_600years.jpg

". . . A dramatic increase in both the number of historically active volcanoes and recorded eruptions took place about 1500 CE. These resulted in part from the great Spanish/Portuguese marine explorations – the Age of Discovery – around the end of the 15th century, when explorers opened Latin America and much of the western Pacific to European record-keeping. Perhaps equally important was the development and widespread distribution of the printing press in the late 15th century, markedly increasing the likelihood that new volcanological records would survive. Through the 17th and into the early 18th century the recognition of additional active volcanoes generally corresponded with steadily increasing eruption reports. By the 18th century global trade was flourishing, the Industrial Revolution was under way, and the heightened reporting of eruptions noticeably accelerated the discovery of new volcanoes. The list has continued to grow, with several important volcanic regions such as New Zealand, Alaska, and Hawaii being unrepresented until the last 250 years.. . . "

If you want a government or establishment source, feel free. . .

GVP_logo.png

Has volcanic activity been increasing?
Global Volcanism Program | Has volcanic activity been increasing?

No, you go ahead and do that. Unlike your dumb ass, I will not defer to my emotions or base my opinion on whether or not liberals say something.

A warm December, 2019 third warmest on record

Both noaa and nasa giss says 2nd warmest year on record!

October was the warmest month ever recorded globally

tRump tweeted the volcano YOU'RE FIRED.. I lie. That was 2005. It was another scumbag.. Chimney I think he was called
081029.jpg

A warm December, 2019 third warmest on record

Both noaa and nasa giss says 2nd warmest year on record!

October was the warmest month ever recorded globally
Oh look, not one claim of "hottest year ever". Thanks for doing my light work and exposing Francis. Hey wait...you're Francis!

Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air?

Half the morons around the globe are lucky they know what planet they are one let alone have knowledge of this shit running rampant as it has.
I give up, why are volcanoes all over the globe suddenly shooting giant clouds of ash miles into the air?
Uuummm...'cause they can?
Or maybe they just want to steal some kid's future?

The volcanoes are Mother Nature's way to telling eco-freaks that Global Warming is a natural thing and their puny efforts at preventing a natural thing are doomed to failure. The more carbon dioxide you eliminate the more the volcanoes will spew.

I give up, why are volcanoes all over the globe suddenly shooting giant clouds of ash miles into the air?
Uuummm...'cause they can?
Or maybe they just want to steal some kid's future?
Ahhhhh, it is the volcanoes themselves that are conspiring to kill us. Just as I suspected.

The volcanoes are Mother Nature's way to telling eco-freaks that Global Warming is a natural thing and their puny efforts at preventing a natural thing are doomed to failure. The more carbon dioxide you eliminate the more the volcanoes will spew.
Boy those volcanoes are spiteful!

So getting killed by nature is OK. Got it. I guess we should not be building any levees or dams since floods are natural.

Not only ash but tons upon tons of the dreaded CO2. Much more CO2 than mankind is responsible for.
The leftards should start sacrificing virgins to appease the gods any time now. Their only problem is that they are plumb slap out of virgins and the gods simply aren't taking any faggots or transgenders in trade.

Much more CO2 than mankind is responsible for.

Are you sure about that? Link?

Its almost time for another round of eco environmental movies and the evil Repubs,used as the enemy of gaia.

So getting killed by nature is OK. Got it. I guess we should not be building any levees or dams since floods are natural.

Dawn has come to Marblehead!

Damn right those levees and dams are counter-productive. They screw up the gene pool by allowing those stupid enough to built homes in natural flood plains to survive and reproduce!

Dawn has come to Marblehead!

Damn right those levees and dams are counter-productive. They screw up the gene pool by allowing those stupid enough to built homes in natural flood plains to survive and reproduce!
Just and FYI, many Dutch live below sea level and most farms are in a flood plain.

Forum List

Back