Why are we rooting for failure?

Trump sabotaged Obamacare yet Obamacare remains a huge success...:eusa_think:...so you libs have nothing to bitch about.
They couldn't eliminate it legislatively precisely because it is popular, dope.

You dopes have accepted so much disinformation on the subject that you are hopelessly lost.

Obamacare is so popular passing it cost you morons the House, Senate, and White House that's how popular it is...oh wait :eusa_think:

How's that "repeal and replace" working out for you?

I never wanted it repealed, I'm fine with Obamacare burning the Dem party to the ground. When the people are screaming for relief from Obamafail and Dem's come begging us on their knees then maybe we'll take pity on them.

Yes, people are "screaming for relief" at the same time there are record numbers enrolling. It's those screams for relief that keep Republicans from voting to repeal it. :cuckoo:

You lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House plus nearly 1,000 seats nationally. You can lie to yourself it makes no difference to me.

You dopes have accepted so much disinformation on the subject that you are hopelessly lost.

Obamacare is so popular passing it cost you morons the House, Senate, and White House that's how popular it is...oh wait :eusa_think:

I never wanted it repealed, I'm fine with Obamacare burning the Dem party to the ground. When the people are screaming for relief from Obamafail and Dem's come begging us on their knees then maybe we'll take pity on them.

Yes, people are "screaming for relief" at the same time there are record numbers enrolling. It's those screams for relief that keep Republicans from voting to repeal it. :cuckoo:

You lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House plus nearly 1,000 seats nationally. You can lie to yourself it makes no difference to me.

Your guys have repeatedly failed to deliver on anything. Their time is short.

Your foolishness has been laid bare once again.

Attempts to destroy the ACA and it's continued popularity can both exist at the same time, dope.

Trump sabotaged Obamacare yet Obamacare remains a huge success...:eusa_think:...so you libs have nothing to bitch about.

Where's the relief? I thought Republicans were going to loosen regulations that would allow insurance companies to cross state lines and increase competition and that was going to lower prices. Yea, by about 2 cents a month.

Obamacare wasn't passed because we DIDN'T have a problem. We've had a problem with rising healthcare costs since the 80's. Republicans have done nothing to fix it. They think it's great. If you have a good job your company pays for your healthcare. If you don't you're screwed. That's the GOP plan.

I think Republicans help people who are well off. I'm going to find out because I just started being "well off". In other works I make a lot and have no bills. Lets see if my investments double under Trump.

But the fact is the rabble/masses aka fools who voted for Trump are going to be just as broke 4 years from now as they were 4 years ago. And guess who Republicans will blame? THEM! If the people who voted for Trump complain that he didn't make their lives great again, Republicans will tell them that's their fault. They should have went back to school or started their own business. Well they could have gotten that advice under President Hillary. How is that Trump making America great again? Is he lowering college costs? Maybe at Trump U he is. LOL

Remember how many seats you lost from 2002-2008? You guys came back so will we. Especially when you don't deliver.

One problem we have to deal with is Gerrymandering and the incredible wealth that Republicans have backing them. The Trumps of this country with their billions will spend a lot to dupe you fools.

Where's the relief? I thought Republicans were going to loosen regulations that would allow insurance companies to cross state lines and increase competition and that was going to lower prices. Yea, by about 2 cents a month.

Obamacare wasn't passed because we DIDN'T have a problem. We've had a problem with rising healthcare costs since the 80's. Republicans have done nothing to fix it. They think it's great. If you have a good job your company pays for your healthcare. If you don't you're screwed. That's the GOP plan.

I think Republicans help people who are well off. I'm going to find out because I just started being "well off". In other works I make a lot and have no bills. Lets see if my investments double under Trump.

But the fact is the rabble/masses aka fools who voted for Trump are going to be just as broke 4 years from now as they were 4 years ago. And guess who Republicans will blame? THEM! If the people who voted for Trump complain that he didn't make their lives great again, Republicans will tell them that's their fault. They should have went back to school or started their own business. Well they could have gotten that advice under President Hillary. How is that Trump making America great again? Is he lowering college costs? Maybe at Trump U he is. LOL
Trump will blame the dems for being obstructionist and frustrating his big beautiful policies that would have returned jobs that no longer exist on the planet.

Your guys have repeatedly failed to deliver on anything. Their time is short.

Why are Republicans reluctant to sign this tax bill? Is it that bad?

Trump will blame the dems for being obstructionist and frustrating his big beautiful policies that would have returned jobs that no longer exist on the planet.

He can't blame the Democrats.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

2:01 PM - Nov 8, 2013

Trump's never been responsible a day in his life. LOL

And the fact is that if the gop actually was trying to enact tax reform that was weighted to the middle class, the senate would approve it with 60 votes ... and that is why we're on the thread of rooting for failure.

The gop is not really interested in governing for the benefit of the maj, and the dems didn't lower their goals enough to get any gop buy in on healthcare. And maybe they shouldn't have tried.

Trump's never been responsible a day in his life. LOL

And the fact is that if the gop actually was trying to enact tax reform that was weighted to the middle class, the senate would approve it with 60 votes ... and that is why we're on the thread of rooting for failure.

The gop is not really interested in governing for the benefit of the maj, and the dems didn't lower their goals enough to get any gop buy in on healthcare. And maybe they shouldn't have tried.
And rather than admit Trump lied, Republicans will defend this trickle down tax bill.

The rich have been trying to do away with the estate tax for a long time. Finally they have an opportunity to help the real people that are struggling in this country. The kids of people who die with over 5 million dollars.

As of 2016, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) only requires estates with combined gross assets and prior taxable gifts exceeding $5.45 million to file a federal estate tax return and pay estate taxes. As a result, if someone has a $5 million estate, there are no estate taxes levied upon it at his death.

Read more: Estate Tax Estate Tax
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

This is who Trump is going to make America great again for.

Trump's dubious claim that his tax plan won't benefit him

FALSE!

I certainly hope Trump and the GOP fail at taking healthcare from millions, starting WW3, raising taxes on the lower and middle class so they can lower them for corporations and the wealthy, killing DACA, writing religion into our laws, and many other things.
I agree, but I'm also saddened that Trump is not doing what he said he'd do. I'm hardly surprised. But what's worse than even the partisanship or division, because I don't think Trump is actually a republican, is that a good number of people support Trump even if he does nothing to benefit them simply because others oppose Trump. Essentially it's like "I don't care if he is screwing me, the other side screwed me too, so now they're getting screwed."

And I don't know how anyone can persuade these people. Jobs are not coming back because jobs don't exist anymore. You just don't need as many humans to manufacture stuff. And the reason capital is pursuing driverless cars isn't to save lives; it's to get rid of needing to pay people to drive trucks. However, that doesn't mean a person working in a restaurant of or chain retail cannot expect to have a liveable wage that includes healthcare and a decent education for their kids. I'm getting concerned that that message is not being delivered and if was it might not be received. But perhaps Trump/RoyMoore/FrankenandConyers are just depressing.
We knew President Trump wasn't going to be the prefect candidate, but we did know that he was 1000 times better than the crooked bitch....

But how could you I or any one else absolutely know any thing about something that did not happen.

I certainly hope Trump and the GOP fail at taking healthcare from millions, starting WW3, raising taxes on the lower and middle class so they can lower them for corporations and the wealthy, killing DACA, writing religion into our laws, and many other things.
I agree, but I'm also saddened that Trump is not doing what he said he'd do. I'm hardly surprised. But what's worse than even the partisanship or division, because I don't think Trump is actually a republican, is that a good number of people support Trump even if he does nothing to benefit them simply because others oppose Trump. Essentially it's like "I don't care if he is screwing me, the other side screwed me too, so now they're getting screwed."

And I don't know how anyone can persuade these people. Jobs are not coming back because jobs don't exist anymore. You just don't need as many humans to manufacture stuff. And the reason capital is pursuing driverless cars isn't to save lives; it's to get rid of needing to pay people to drive trucks. However, that doesn't mean a person working in a restaurant of or chain retail cannot expect to have a liveable wage that includes healthcare and a decent education for their kids. I'm getting concerned that that message is not being delivered and if was it might not be received. But perhaps Trump/RoyMoore/FrankenandConyers are just depressing.
We knew President Trump wasn't going to be the prefect candidate, but we did know that he was 1000 times better than the crooked bitch....

But how could you I or any one else absolutely know any thing about something that did not happen.
Caving on promises to protect the middle class to give big biz tax breaks is no "he was not a perfect candidate." LOL

How bought you stupid shmucks got fcked.

Hardcore partisan ideologues put ideology over country. I don't think that's a big secret. If the other guys are in power, hope for the worst, no matter what. Your ideology is more important.
Shame that "Make America Great Again", is the antithesis of the left and their "Fundamental Transformation of America" into a 3rd world nation. Shows who loves the United States and who hates it.....
Well, I'd agree that a person doesn't want to "fundamentally transform" and "change" something they love. That's pretty obvious.

My post does apply to both ends, though.
I was called a radical right wing nut job, because not only did I help defend this country from the Red Scourge of the Communist USSR, but because I continue to love this country and want to keep it RIGHT. Because I believe that insane people need to be put away, I am called every name in the book for my beliefs. The kids at Columbine shot up the bullies of that school. What the left doesn't realize is that they continue to bully the NORMAL citizens of the United States, and soon those bullies are going to regret their actions..Antifa, KKK, BLM, Liberal nut jobs, are the enemy of the United States, it is only a matter of time, that they WILL cross the line...
well said. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

We have seperated ourselves into an us vs. them mentality. A democrat wins an election and every republican in the district starts slinging mud and forcasts of impending doom. They then wait back and every little issue or problem that comes up during his term they hope he fails. Then when failure actually happens they are happy and start singing I told ya so. The democrats are absolutely no different. You watch the economy is going to tank now. The when 10% unemployment hits they are dancing. Ha,ha ya fucked up the economy. Fuck up a trade deal. Ha, ha you fucked up a trade deal!!!! I told ya!!!!! Get us into a war we should not be in "Ha,ha ya fucked up foreign policy!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mean while we all take it in the ass and every fuck up has cost us as a country dearly. When do we start rooting for success again?

There's a division that isn't going away anytime soon...very little of this division is even politically based...it's not Republican vs. Democrat....it's turned into Decency vs. Indecency....politics simply serves as a vehicle to foster the debate.
So you think decency is molesting 14 year old girls? GOP, Grand Old Perverts party. The GOP of Alabama has stained the reputation of the entire GOP.
If Judge Moore, molested 14 year old girls, where is the CONVICTION? You libfucks defended crooked Hitlerly and Benghazi, where she was accused of allowing 4 American citizens to die at the hands of Al Qaeda, yet you always said where was her CONVICTION. Fucking hypocrites all of you liberals...

^What a loser.

Not only are they entirely different issues, there were no less than eight separate investigations into the events surrounding the attack in Benghazi. Each concluded that administration did nothing wrong.

There is no more reason to discount Moore's accusers then there is anyone elses.
let's see some of those deleted 33k emails.

Caving on promises to protect the middle class to give big biz tax breaks is no "he was not a perfect candidate." LOL

again, hitlery is not president. I won.

then why did those non existence jobs end up in China and mehico?

I've thought that your bar is so low as to accept child molesters.

I've thought that your bar is so low as to accept child molesters.
and hitlery still isn't president and I continue to win.

then why did those non existence jobs end up in China and mehico?
Apple could assemble Iphones here. But autowokers are automated, and cell phones will follow eventually.

Forum List

Back