Why are we saving these people?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
I heard a news report today reporting several fatal crashes in my state of off-road vehicles, most of which involved alcohol and failure to wear helmets. Excessive speed was likely a factor as well. My immediate response was "one less moron to deal with", which got me thinking of this, that it is these idiots that go on to fuck up all sorts of other things as they go through life. This goes for drug users as well, who are probably the biggest fuck ups of all. Imagine the damage they would eventually do if all of them survived their overdose events?

I heard a news report today reporting several fatal crashes in my state of off-road vehicles, most of which involved alcohol and failure to wear helmets. Excessive speed was likely a factor as well. My immediate response was "one less moron to deal with", which got me thinking of this, that it is these idiots that go on to fuck up all sorts of other things as they go through life. This goes for drug users as well, who are probably the biggest fuck ups of all. Imagine the damage they would eventually do if all of them survived their overdose events?
I see youre back to cheering the deaths of your fellow man,,,

old habits just wont die,,

17p1.jpg

Think of it this way: Many of them might eventually end up killing someone else who had no involvement in the behavior whatsoever.
when that happens you let us know so we can all have genuine outrage,,

to cheer the death of people with severe problems makes us worse than them,,

I see youre back to cheering the deaths of your fellow man,,,

old habits just wont die,,
I have a cousin who currently can attest to what you say here. He recently lost one his legs because of his drug activity. Was that enough to make his old habit die? Not even close. What I want to know is why are his dad, stepmother, and siblings willing to remain in the front row to such a show? If watching his body get hacked into a million piece is considered first class entertainment in their opinion, then maybe they are more nuts than my cousin is!!!

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, the only thing that might save him is for his family to kick him to the curb instead of all of the enabling of him that every last one of them are guilty of.

Conservatives demanding more death as usual

Seriously?

Of all the problems we have and this is your issue?

We've got laws. We've literally got thousands of laws for everything you can think of.

Problem is................politicians don't give a shit unless it suits their personal needs/wants/whims.

Laws are NOT enforced in this country, unless you fuck with the Democrats...........then if you are against them, then EVERYTHING you do and say is "against the law".

Think of it this way: Many of them might eventually end up killing someone else who had no involvement in the behavior whatsoever.
Happened just today. Another drunk driver (whose life is so fucked up that they drive drunk) killed 5 including an infant. Most such incidents involve a repeat drunk driver that shouldn't have been allowed to even own a motor vehicle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back