Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

Is the Race Relations forum always like this?
Shut up ****. Take a dirt nap old bitch.
Oldlady is good people. She may not agree with everything but she hasnt been like the other whites on this forum.
Well then perhaps you should tell your girl to stop talking to her like that.
My girl isnt talking to Oldlady. I'd rather tell you to stop being frightened of me.

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.

I bet you are a good dancer

I suppose I have struck a nerve with the local BLM scum haven't I?

If you call being petrified of Black people striking a nerve I suppose you are right. Your local BLM members probably are outraged you are so frightened.
No, I'm not petrified of blacks I just no better then to associate with them if I don't have to. It's like this, put in simple terms for you, I don't fear the skunk, I just don't like his odor.
Stop trying to convince me you arent frightened white boy. I smell your wet dog smell of fear all the through the internet.

That's your underwear you soiled robbing the liquor store.
Nope its your wet dog smell of fear.

From what I seen here, all the more reason to avoid you feral blacks like the plague.

Of course that is if any of you actually are black and not just pretending the way shill dims do. So, I gotta go press my Klan suit and put together a few crosses. See y'all in the new convict intake area.

Last edited:
From what I seen her, all the more reason to avoid you feral blacks like the plague.

Of course that is if any of you actually are black and not just pretending the way shill dims do. So, I gotta go press my Klan suit and put together a few crosses. See y'all in the new convict intake area.
Nope I'm a real black person. I still don't like whites though. You sure spend a lot of time in prison. Give your sphincter a rest will ya.

From what I seen here, all the more reason to avoid you feral blacks like the plague.

Feral pink cave chimps such as yourself should avoid Black people. However you wont be able to do that being a convict. We are incarcerated at a higher rate for doing the same thing you lice carrying po white trash do.

Feral pink cave chimps such as yourself should avoid Black people. However you wont be able to do that being a convict. We are incarcerated at a higher rate for doing the same thing you lice carrying po white trash do.
When I was a C/O, I gassed about 12 of you. Loved every second of it. Shoulda heard them cry.

When I was a C/O, I gassed about 12 of you. Loved every second of it. Shoulda heard them cry.
Now youre claiming you were a CO? :laugh:

How does one avoid Black people but they are a CO? You just got caught lying again.

Last edited:
Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

Wow, talk about a "broad brush". Generalize much?

I've made quite a few black friends since moving to South Carolina four years ago, I am not the least bit "awkward and obsessed" around them. If there is something I don't understand, or if I have a question about being black, black culture, or any such thing, I ask. We discuss the news stories we're all very familiar with, we talk about our different upbringings, we joke, we laugh, we break bread...

Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.
Well said and right on point.

I am White but I recognize the kind of self-conscious patronizing you've described here and I find it approximately as annoying as you do. While most of it amounts to a well-meaning attempt to clear the air and to establish a sense of presumptive commonality it's easy to see how it can have the opposite effect.

As for the Wiggers, every adolescent generation has its rebellious form of expression. As I recall, the Rock 'n' Roll generation also emulated the popular negro music and dance forms of that era and was considered by the White establishment to be extremely anti-social.

Interestingly, this generation of White teen-age rebels has adopted a behavioral language which seeks to attach itself to a conspicuously existing anti-social category. As it is with most adolescent forms of rebellious expression the absurdity of this one is imperceptible to its adherents. They simply think it's "cool" while their Black inspirational counterparts think these foolish White mimes are ridiculous -- as do most if not all White adults.

How does one avoid Black people but they are a CO? You just got caught lying again.
What is a CO?

What is a CO?
A correctional officer. They are usually too dumb to become cops or they are racists. Typically they are both.

A sure sign a hood rat is losing is when they start calling people racists.

So if Klansmen really are not cowards, why do they wear hoods? Just curious.

That question aside, here's hoping that while you all are out burning crosses, that you receive a .40 caliber, hollow point greeting for your trouble.

That question aside, here's hoping that while you all are out burning crosses, that you receive a .40 caliber, hollow point greeting for your trouble.
Typical delusional hood rat. Loot a liquor store.

Typical delusional hood rat. Loot a liquor store.

I don't happen to live in "the hood", nor do I drink, and I obey the law, you illiterate, inbred, sheet wearing, peckerwood.

I doubt that you "work" in a prison, but you probably live in one.

Last edited:
Is the Race Relations forum always like this?
When you get scum blacks on here it is. More likely it's just the fear all the dims feel from the impending failure of the criminal they have ran for president and her rapist husband.
We got an upset wigger boy here. God dammit help your whore mom wake up. Tell her to stop spending the welfare checks on wild turkey whiskey.
What's wrong with Wild Turkey?

The tension is building, we have got to solve this problem, our kids don't deserve the path we're paving.

Forum List

Back