Why are women slaves to hair shaving?

How can hairy legs and armpits be a turn on anyway? I must be missing something. Lol. :)

---
How?
Many preferences are LEARNED. During early adolescent development when hormones kick in and boys begin masturbating while fantasizing "erotic" images, you have physical-mental patterns being formed.
The cultural environment has a major influence in those learned patterns.
Madison Av & Wall St can confirm that!

It was only a century ago that most women in the world did not shave their legs or armpits.

So, why are most Western women shaving so much of their body hair nowadays, even most/all of their pubic hair?

Is it the men's fault for being brainwashed by the marketing industry, and conformist women are "forced" to accomodate them?

I shave because I like to be smooth and I feel cleaner too. :D

---
My wife says her legs itched after shaving. When she stopped, her fine feminine hair felt "smooth" to her & me both!

I don't mind hair on women unless it looks like black wool. I do like carpeting but not necessarily wall to wall. But I truly don't get the Amber Alert look. WTF is wrong with people?

I don't mind hair on women unless it looks like black wool. I do like carpeting but not necessarily wall to wall. But I truly don't get the Amber Alert look. WTF is wrong with people?

---
What is the Amber Alert "look"?

Like the DJ at KCRA once said, "I don't mind hair on a woman's chest...So long as its Mine!"

:beer:

It was only a century ago that most women in the world did not shave their legs or armpits.

So, why are most Western women shaving so much of their body hair nowadays, even most/all of their pubic hair?

Is it the men's fault for being brainwashed by the marketing industry, and conformist women are "forced" to accomodate them?

---
My wife says her legs itched after shaving. When she stopped, her fine feminine hair felt "smooth" to her & me both!

Well, to each his and/or her own, I suppose. :D I prefer hairless personally.

How can hairy legs and armpits be a turn on anyway? I must be missing something. Lol. :)

---
How?
Many preferences are LEARNED. During early adolescent development when hormones kick in and boys begin masturbating while fantasizing "erotic" images, you have physical-mental patterns being formed.
The cultural environment has a major influence in those learned patterns.
Madison Av & Wall St can confirm that!

I suppose. I just don't see female body hair as being attractive, so I guess that is how I learned.

Because they DO think for themselves, I thank all the ladies who take pride in their appearance.....
otter-watermelon-imgur.jpg

A century ago, women tended to cover themselves with clothing from head to toe.

---
Not when having sex with their husbands!
Your statement is true then (century ago, as well as 1400 yrs ago) and is true today ... among conservative Muslim cultures.

---
Your statement is true then (century ago, as well as 1400 yrs ago) and is true today ... among conservative Muslim cultures.

Maybe they wore stockings to bed. Or maybe it wasn't a problem for men in those days.

---

---
I assume you're used to the xtra hassle that shaving requires. After my wife gave it up, she felt relieved from bothering with it ... until we had arguments and she started shaving again to punish me.

---

---
I assume you're used to the xtra hassle that shaving requires. After my wife gave it up, she felt relieved from bothering with it ... until we had arguments and she started shaving again to punish me.

Sure, but I'm used to it now. I've been shaving regularly since I was around 12 or 13 years old.

---

Maybe they wore stockings to bed. Or maybe it wasn't a problem for men in those days.

---
Yeah, in those days, men were used to it, until the City slicker models were advertised as "sophisticated", and men were suckered to want them to support a new fashion industry.
Follow the money ... esp in the USA.

Girls gotta make that gash look appealing if they wanna get some dick.

Girls gotta make that gash look appealing if they wanna get some dick.

---
That's understandable, nowadays.
However, thanks to the Internet, you can find any Dick or Harry that will share your "views", albeit not as many ... unless you go to Europe, but they are changing too with the global "economy" :-(

I thought men liked to see what they are getting into :banana:

---
Actually, it's more of a turn-on to titillate them!
A little hair showing beyond the bikini in your avatar's pic is titillating; like an erotic target.
Besides, every man knows where the juice is beyond the natural fur ... if they turn on the woman in turn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back