Why are y'all still wearing masks?

Have never put one on.
Nice having someone do all your shopping for you.
That's for lazy people
Shopping is for lazy people? WTF?
I enjoy when a post goes over someone's head. wow, dude you were stu'd.
giphy stu'd.gif

I take one out with me but I don’t wear it and so far no one has asked me to.
Ditto! Since I am not considered high-risk with symptoms, I avoid wearing mine in stores but I do try to practice distancing in the case of those around me not wearing masks should have symptoms and are just being negligent. Recently, there has been a spike in infections here due to all the employees of one seafood plant testing positive. Otherwise, we were doing fine with few cases and only those older with underlying medical conditions dying. May they RIP.

Ditto! Since I am not considered high-risk with symptoms, I avoid wearing mine in stores but I do try to practice distancing in the case of those around me not wearing masks should have symptoms and are just being negligent. Recently, there has been a spike in infections here due to all the employees of one seafood plant testing positive. Otherwise, we were doing fine with few cases and only those older with underlying medical conditions dying. May they RIP.
isn't that normal? It's how I always conducted my ventures.

This is why we're going through a "second wave" people are not taking it seriously until their friends start dropping dead.

This is why we're going through a "second wave" people are not taking it seriously until their friends start dropping dead.
oh for fk sake, according to the CDC 100,000 people died and we were locked in our homes. fk off nat, you have nothing of value to add here.

oh for fk sake, according to the CDC 100,000 people died and we were locked in our homes. fk off nat, you have nothing of value to add here.
Actually a lot of the states in the "second wave" never locked down. Those that did, like New York which lead the field, are now doing more testing, and experiencing fewer new cases, and now have the lowest level of hospitalizations and deaths.
But most importantly, they are taking wearing masks seriously.

Because the sheep under the control of governors and mayors demand it? What about the riots/lootings/marchings/funeral masses for Floyd? Most are bumper to bumper with shoulders, and no masks as if a piddly mask would stop a virus in those conditions. So I ask...if you wear a mask..WHY do you wear it to go to the grocery store or while driving in your car? Unless of course you enjoy looking like a bandit.

Ahh, good ol' Dr. Gracie - COVID and mask truther.
Go lick a few escalator railings and restroom doorknobs.

trump-idiots-everywhere.jpg

Actually a lot of the states in the "second wave" never locked down. Those that did, like New York which lead the field, are now doing more testing, and experiencing fewer new cases, and now have the lowest level of hospitalizations and deaths.
But most importantly, they are taking wearing masks seriously.
well if they never locked down, why not? so they didn't reopen since they were never closed, so they can't be any part of your scenario.

Have never put one on.
That's for lazy people
View attachment 352231
I'm afraid you're the one and perhaps Grampa that's had things go over their head. He said he's never worn a mask, therefore he's never been shopping, but he says not shopping is for lazy people, ergo he's a lazy person. Get it, shortbus?

well if they never locked down, why not? so they didn't reopen since they were never closed, so they can't be any part of your scenario.

Absolutely wrong. They had less population density so their spread rate was inherently lower than the highly populated states. But their lower R0 only meant the exponential expansion was slower. Meanwhile the densely populated adopting universal mask wearing have cut their R0 to lower than the sparsely populated states.

Just look at the charts of cases in the tri-state area, which was initially the hardest hit, with where they are now, and where the south is now.

Absolutely wrong. They had less population density so their spread rate was inherently lower than the highly populated states. But their lower R0 only meant the exponential expansion was slower. Meanwhile the densely populated adopting universal mask wearing have cut their R0 to lower than the sparsely populated states.

Just look at the charts of cases in the tri-state area, which was initially the hardest hit, with where they are now, and where the south is now.
you keep telling yourself that. makes absolutely no sense. It is either dangerous or it isn't. doesn't matter the population if everyone is inside. you're just wrong sweetheart. no worse than any other virus. all hyped up to take out trump. we are smarter than you. how about them protesters and looters,

Have never put one on.
That's for lazy people
View attachment 352231
I'm afraid you're the one and perhaps Grampa that's had things go over their head. He said he's never worn a mask, therefore he's never been shopping, but he says not shopping is for lazy people, ergo he's a lazy person. Get it, shortbus?
hahahhahahahaha nope, you should reread your initial post then his. right over your head

Last edited:
The “no mask badass” is a strange new phenomenon these days.
ever try running with one on? hahahahahahaha. just walking with it on is cumbersome and unpleasant. can't breathe. It's now ok to stop our breathing with masks but not ok to put a knee to the back to subdue a criminal.

you keep telling yourself that. makes absolutely no sense. It is either dangerous or it isn't. doesn't matter the population if everyone is inside. you're just wrong sweetheart. no worse than any other virus. all hyped up to take out trump. we are smarter than you. how about them protesters and looters,

This like like having a fast reproducing bacteria vs a slow reproducing one. New Yorks population density hit them like a fast reproducing bacteria, so they took penicillin early, and now they're nearly cured.
The sparse populations are like a slow reproducing bacteria, but they are refusing to use the cure.

ever try running with one on? hahahahahahaha. just walking with it on is cumbersome and unpleasant. can't breathe. It's now ok to stop our breathing with masks but not ok to put a knee to the back to subdue a criminal.
Have you ever tried running with a ventilator?

I wear a mask where requested, and practice social distancing when ever possible. It is no big deal to me one way or the other, and I don’t see the need to shame people who do. My state has a very low rate fortunately. It isn’t so much about me or my health but the fact that I am around people who are older and at higher risk for serious complications if they should get it. It isn’t worth putting them at risk because I don’t want to practice a few simple temporary behavioral changes.

I never wear one outside, but stay well away from people anyway.

Forum List

Back