Why are y'all still wearing masks?

Have never put one on.
Nice having someone do all your shopping for you.
That's for lazy people
Shopping is for lazy people? WTF?
I enjoy when a post goes over someone's head. wow, dude you were stu'd.
View attachment 352231
I'm afraid you're the one and perhaps Grampa that's had things go over their head. He said he's never worn a mask, therefore he's never been shopping, but he says not shopping is for lazy people, ergo he's a lazy person. Get it, shortbus?
hahahhahahahaha nope, you should reread your initial post then his. right over your head
I did wear a mask for the first time last week. It was required to register & tag a new truck purchase.
Hot and uncomfortable....

Because the sheep under the control of governors and mayors demand it? What about the riots/lootings/marchings/funeral masses for Floyd? Most are bumper to bumper with shoulders, and no masks as if a piddly mask would stop a virus in those conditions. So I ask...if you wear a mask..WHY do you wear it to go to the grocery store or while driving in your car? Unless of course you enjoy looking like a bandit.

I wear one because a killer virus is in our midst and wearing a mask improves your chances of not being infected by it. Are you really that stupid?
Are you really that stupid to believe that malarky????

The virus exists. There is no denying that.

The virus is carried on the water droplets when you exhale or sneeze or whatever. No denying that either.

I don't think I have the virus, but I have not been tested. So it is possible that I do.

My mask stops almost all of the particles from my nose and mouth.

I'm healthy and would probably survive. But I have enough sense of community and compassion not to endanger other by being so callous as to decide to ignore the advice of doctors.

This is not about anyone looky stupid or whatever. It is about doing a tiny bit to try to help your neighbors and fellow man.

I wear a mask where requested, and practice social distancing when ever possible. It is no big deal to me one way or the other, and I don’t see the need to shame people who do. My state has a very low rate fortunately. It isn’t so much about me or my health but the fact that I am around people who are older and at higher risk for serious complications if they should get it. It isn’t worth putting them at risk because I don’t want to practice a few simple temporary behavioral changes.

This is because it's cheaper and easier to have everybody wear a simple cloth or paper face covering to keep them from spreading the coronavirus, than to wrap people susceptible to it in a full body PPE suit.

This is no different from telling people to "cover your sneeze" to control the spread of colds and flu.

The virus is carried on the water droplets when you exhale or sneeze or whatever. No denying that either.

I don't think I have the virus, but I have not been tested. So it is possible that I do.

I'm healthy and would probably survive. But I have enough sense of community and compassion not to endanger other by being so callous as to decide to ignore the advice of doctors.

This is not about anyone looky stupid or whatever. It is about doing a tiny bit to try to help your neighbors and fellow man.

You summed it up perfectly. This is about everybody sacrificing a little, in order to help the species.

It's no different from having people pick up after their dogs, so that blind people didn't constantly step in shit.

Because the sheep under the control of governors and mayors demand it? What about the riots/lootings/marchings/funeral masses for Floyd? Most are bumper to bumper with shoulders, and no masks as if a piddly mask would stop a virus in those conditions. So I ask...if you wear a mask..WHY do you wear it to go to the grocery store or while driving in your car? Unless of course you enjoy looking like a bandit.
I never have worn a mask unless I went to the doctor and I was made to. Soon as I left doctor office that thing was ripped off and thrown in trash

I wear one because a killer virus is in our midst and wearing a mask improves your chances of not being infected by it. Are you really that stupid?

then tell people to stop speeding and stealing and all of the other community things. come on dude, what a bunch of pure bullshit.

Last edited:
because they are a bunch of incel soy boy cucks controlled by Obama and the Dems...

But Trump is strong and powerful and surrounded by strong and powerful people...

#MAGA!

The purpose of the mask, which I wear when in close proximity to unattractive people, is to prevent me from sharing my bodily fluids with others, not to protect me from the bodily fluids of others.

then tell people to stop speeding and stealing and all of the other community things. com on dude, what a bunch of pure bullshit.

Those things you mentioned are illegal and can get you jail time or a fine. I am not out telling anyone what to do. I am just doing what I feel is right. It is not about being sheep. It is about caring whether or not I make someone sick.

I did wear a mask for the first time last week. It was required to register & tag a new truck purchase.
Hot and uncomfortable....

Not as hot and uncomfortable as being in an ICU bed on a ventilator.
After 3 months of not wearing a mask when should I schedule my icu stay?
Thanks!

Unless you have some other health issue, you likely won't be in ICU. But how much do you know about the health conditions of every person you come in contact with? And the health conditions of the people they come in contact with. I have a good friend who has some immunity issue due to having MS and the meds he take. You can't tell it to look at him. Or the healthy teenager at the grocery store, who has a parent at home with serious issues.

I simply choose not to risk other people's health (and even their life) to try and show I am such a badass.

I just got back from our neighborhood Publix. I only saw one person not wearing a mask. Black, white, hispanic, asian, indian or whomever, people are wearing their masks. None of them seem miserable.

I only saw one person driving with one on. I put it on before I go in, and take it off when I get back in my truck. Not big hassle.

Unless you have some other health issue, you likely won't be in ICU. But how much do you know about the health conditions of every person you come in contact with? And the health conditions of the people they come in contact with. I have a good friend who has some immunity issue due to having MS and the meds he take. You can't tell it to look at him. Or the healthy teenager at the grocery store, who has a parent at home with serious issues.

I simply choose not to risk other people's health (and even their life) to try and show I am such a badass.

Exactly the point. The idea is to protect others by making a small sacrifice. I gave up leaded gasoline, and asbestos brakes. And now the air that everybody breathes is cleaner.

I wear a mask where requested, and practice social distancing when ever possible. It is no big deal to me one way or the other, and I don’t see the need to shame people who do. My state has a very low rate fortunately. It isn’t so much about me or my health but the fact that I am around people who are older and at higher risk for serious complications if they should get it. It isn’t worth putting them at risk because I don’t want to practice a few simple temporary behavioral changes.

This is because it's cheaper and easier to have everybody wear a simple cloth or paper face covering to keep them from spreading the coronavirus, than to wrap people susceptible to it in a full body PPE suit.

This is no different from telling people to "cover your sneeze" to control the spread of colds and flu.
and then there was this gem

Exactly the point. The idea is to protect others by making a small sacrifice. I gave up leaded gasoline, and asbestos brakes. And now the air that everybody breathes is cleaner.
no it makes you feel better, not me. you aren't me, you have no idea how anyone else feels. you don't get to speak for me asshat.

I just got back from our neighborhood Publix. I only saw one person not wearing a mask. Black, white, hispanic, asian, indian or whomever, people are wearing their masks. None of them seem miserable.

I only saw one person driving with one on. I put it on before I go in, and take it off when I get back in my truck. Not big hassle.
they are as uncomfortable as hell and fking useless. why does one have to keep social distancing if one is wearing a mask? explain it.

Forum List

Back