Why aren’t we seeing people fleeing the Republican Party?

I think it’s safe to say democrats have a problem.

Who's fleeing what? The only thing for sure is Independents are growing. That's where disenchanted Republicans and Democrats are turning.

3_politiacl_parties_graph.jpg

Who's fleeing what? The only thing for sure is Independents are growing. That's where disenchanted Republicans and Democrats are turning.

The sample is distorted, obviously as only about half of conservatives bother to do surveys anymore.

The sample is distorted, obviously as only about half of conservatives bother to do surveys anymore.

Well that makes a convenient excuse doesn't?

There doesn't seem to be a huge walk away from the Dems. There does seem to be from the Republicans. Both are largely surpassed by Independents.

This whole "walk away" thing seems to be based on some personal testimonials, not data. Still - this is a wake up call for both parties.

Maybe the end of a two party control.

The commonality is they are under educated, under employed, white, older and feel they have been ignored by traditional politicians; both Democrats and Republicans.

Those inconvenient pesky facts getting in the way again...you’re welcome
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
A poll was posted by an individual who has as his moniker "polls are only good for strippers".
The mentality of a true Trump supporter.

The commonality is they are under educated, under employed, white, older and feel they have been ignored by traditional politicians; both Democrats and Republicans.

Those inconvenient pesky facts getting in the way again...you’re welcome
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
A poll was posted by an individual who has as his moniker "polls are only good for strippers".
The mentality of a true Trump supporter.

I posted that for you poll whores..you hate polls now?

Why aren’t we seeing people fleeing the Republican Party?
The Republican Party, with Trump at the helm offers a plan, policies and ideas that align with good real Americans.

Trump has created a cult not a rational political following. Trump has conned these poor people into thinking they cannot survive unless he is President. The Trump cultists are all brainwashed. Most had very small brains to wash.

Trump has created a path towards a better life. It's why we're seeing so many people fleeing the democrat plantation.

ELMER still has his head stuck in the mud

You can't fix stupid

So why did the democrats take back the House by the widest margin in the party’s history? Why did they win most of the special elections held since 2016?

There are plenty of moderate Republicans who would most likely bolt if they had somewhere to go, but the alternative party has lost its shit.

Of course, I could say exactly the same thing about the alternative party.

A massive ideological canyon: This is what happens when the intolerant, narcissistic loons take over both parties simultaneously.

I left the Republican Party over a decade ago. I am a conservative and don’t choose to be associated with either party. If you live in Colorado there really is no reason to belong to a party. Unaffiliated voters can vote in either primary.

Yup. I left that party decades ago and am a registered Independent. I vote for the guy or gal who best believes as I believe.

Trump will win in 2020 and will give the Dems four more years to moan, groan, complain and try to find something to bitch about. They sure paved the way to a Trump win.

Thanks Dems.

Forum List

Back