Why Barr believes that a president is ABOVE the LAW......

First let me state that if one is to believe Barr's subjective view of the SUPREME PRESIDENCY.......that same one voter should also be concerned that ANY future president now has the same foundation to exert powers formerly restricted to the oval office...........Anyone reading the Constitution's Article I should be really concerned of Barr's wish for a more despotic presidential set of powers.

But, let us go back and see what Barr wrote in his June 2018 letter AUDITIONING to Trump (and Rosenstein) for the job of AG .....or, as we now must assume......the job of Trump's highest defense attorney........Barr wrote:

..........a president does NOT act "corruptly" simply by action on--------even terminating------a matter that relates to HIS own conduct......"

Any objective review of the above statement should tell anyone that Barr is labeling the president as judge and jury and exculpator of his OWN misconduct..........aka a DESPOT.....

Provide a link to support what your own deliberations are based on, why don't you? I am surprised this thread is still open.

On the other hand, the "above statement", marred by mindlessly excessive punctuation, seems to be genuine "Nat" produce.

Finally, a despot - make that DESPOT - who can be removed from office by way of impeachment and conviction isn't much of a despot, don't you think?

First let me state that if one is to believe Barr's subjective view of the SUPREME PRESIDENCY.......that same one voter should also be concerned that ANY future president now has the same foundation to exert powers formerly restricted to the oval office...........Anyone reading the Constitution's Article I should be really concerned of Barr's wish for a more despotic presidential set of powers.

But, let us go back and see what Barr wrote in his June 2018 letter AUDITIONING to Trump (and Rosenstein) for the job of AG .....or, as we now must assume......the job of Trump's highest defense attorney........Barr wrote:

..........a president does NOT act "corruptly" simply by action on--------even terminating------a matter that relates to HIS own conduct......"

Any objective review of the above statement should tell anyone that Barr is labeling the president as judge and jury and exculpator of his OWN misconduct..........aka a DESPOT.....
Nate get a grip
Screenshot_2019-04-30-22-52-56.png

You've hit a new personal best in utterly delusional blather.

Barr will investigate the giant shit show that was the Mueller investigation.

I sure hope we get to read that report. It should be a dandy.

If Trump had done anything wrong Mueller would have hung him. You can't obstruct something that didn't happen and Trump sure as shit didn't obstruct the investigation.

You lefty loons are a whiny bunch of little shits.

Barr will say whatever it takes to run out the clock on congressional oversight. He needs to be made an example if we ever want a president to be accountable to the American people again.

Barr will say whatever it takes to run out the clock on congressional oversight. He needs to be made an example if we ever want a president to be accountable to the American people again.

You democrats just can't handle the truth. Just wait until Barr indicts the coup conspirators. Please address that "accountability", especially using the intel agencies to setup the opposition party's presidential candidate. Can you handle that "accountability"?

You democrats just can't handle the truth. Just wait until Barr indicts the coup conspirators. Please address that "accountability", especially using the intel agencies to setup the opposition party's presidential candidate. Can you handle that "accountability"?
If Barr actually tries to use the justice dept. to go after the right's conspiracy theory scapegoats after the way he has handled the Mueller report he will be impeached.

If Barr actually tries to use the justice dept. to go after the right's conspiracy theory scapegoats after the way he has handled the Mueller report he will be impeached.

Impeached by whom for what? That will never happen. The dems are just motivating Barr to excise the coup conspirators, as high up the chain as possible.

From which university did you receive your law degree?
Delusional University?

Impeached by whom for what? That will never happen. The dems are just motivating Barr to excise the coup conspirators, as high up the chain as possible.
This coup fantasy you people are throwing around is going to be hard to top.

As hard as Obama obviously worked to undermine America and empower it's enemies......they LOVED HIM. And tried to empower him to Dictator status.
They celebrated when Obama sent Billions to Iran. They cheered when Obama worked to help Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood take Egypt.
So, who is the bigger threat to America? Russia, China, Iran, North Korea..... or these obvious domestic terrorist Leftist haters?

Yet here they are, like fat, happy hyenas, enjoying all the freedoms and benefits of the Constitution, all the while doing their best to kill it.

The fool who arms and empowers his own sworn enemies, will soon be their victim.

Here you go nate get it out of your system big boy you might be able to get a erection aga8n if you cry enough View attachment 259147

These people have deep hating rage within. They have nothing and becoming violent.

My my moron barr offered to let 12 people from congress read the entire report 2 did both republicans not one democrat did think about that dumb ass

Here you go nate get it out of your system big boy you might be able to get a erection aga8n if you cry enough View attachment 259147

These people have deep hating rage within. They have nothing and becoming violent.
Yes your right did you see where Antifa was trying to work with mexican drug cartels to buy guns so they coyld attack the police and boarder agents

My my moron barr offered to let 12 people from congress read the entire report 2 did both republicans not one democrat did think about that dumb ass

Yes your right did you see where Antifa was trying to work with mexican drug cartels to buy guns so they coyld attack the police and boarder agents

No, I didn't see that.

Forum List

Back