Why Bernie Wins in One Word: Class

"These proposals have proved enormously popular,

Clueless idiots are dumb.
They support lots of stupid shit.
Like communism.
Your link:
7998202243_c3c3602179_z.jpg

"Billionaires who attended the World Economic Forum in Davos last month may be weary of the wave of proposals to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans.

"A Wall Street Journal editorial called them 'crippling.'

"Economist Tyler Cowen, writing in Bloomberg, suggested that, if implemented, Democratic Rep.

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s proposal that Americans with incomes over $10 million should be taxed at a 70 percent rate would help re-elect Trump.

"New polls, however, suggest that Trump’s opponents might want to pay closer attention to such proposals.

"As Ben White writes in Politico on Monday, 'polling suggests that when it comes to soaking the rich, the American public is increasingly on board.'"

Maybe you wouldn't have these problems in Moscow, Kulak?

Your link:

That's your link, moron.

Maybe you wouldn't have these problems in Moscow, Kulak?

What'd you say?
I can't understand your drunken mumblings.
Put down the cheap vodka for a minute...…….

What are you going to do if Biden wins tonight?

Household debt is $1 trillion higher than in 2008?
Panic?
GDP is $7 trillion higher than in Q1 2008
How's student debt?
MW-GB703_debtba_20180112143544_ZG.jpg

"At the end of the first three months of 2019, student loan debt hit $1.486 trillion, according to credit data from the New York Federal Reserve.

"By comparison, student loan at the height of the financial crisis was $611 billion and has been mostly rising since..."

U.S. consumer debt is now above levels hit during the 2008 financial crisis

How's student debt?

Worse since Obama and Warren had the government take over student loans.

"By comparison, student loan at the height of the financial crisis was $611 billion and has been mostly rising since..."

There's no problem that big government can't make worse.

U.S. consumer debt is now above levels hit during the 2008 financial crisis

GDP is also $7 trillion higher than in 2008.

Stick a fork in Bernie.

Damn, I was sure hoping he would give old Joe a better run for his money, but it's not happening. Libs have lost yet again ! :biggrin:

More broken windows....Gubmint has no money of their own, therefore "gubmint spending" comes from the pockets of the productive, who would have spent, saved, invested, or given away those funds themselves.
Government creates money, Moron. It also provides all the infrastructure capitalists require to "earn" their vast fortunes. Without "Gubment" you and brain-dead Koch-suckers like Stossel would be whining about a lack of law and order.
51iZMhizapL._SL500_.jpg
View attachment 311395
1*JYKLAdbIZ1ROQlzJIt46wQ.jpeg

That's why the Cuban economy is better than our economy, eh comrade?

WTFCostMoney.jpg

Bernie is finished.

This is over.
Yeah, but he needs to stay in and force Biden into at least one more debate....I'll totally watch that train wreck.

I don't usually watch debates in the primaries, especially Democratic debates because I get so nauseated.

But I may watch the next one. A friend of mine says he thinks Biden has dementia, so I want to see it for myself.

Bernie is finished.

This is over.
Yeah, but he needs to stay in and force Biden into at least one more debate....I'll totally watch that train wreck.

I don't usually watch debates in the primaries, especially Democratic debates because I get so nauseated.

But I may watch the next one. A friend of mine says he thinks Biden has dementia, so I want to see it for myself.
You haven't seen it yet?

He doesn't know his sister from his wife (they didn't switch places).

He doesn't know whether he's in Ohio, Iowa, or New Hampshire.

He tries to recite the DOI, then sputters "you know the thing" when he fails to get it out.

He was part of the "O'Biden-Bama" administration.

He challenges a borderline handicapped guy to a push-up contest.

The dude is losing his marbles.

Bernie is finished.

This is over.

You haven't seen it yet?

He doesn't know his sister from his wife (they didn't switch places).

He doesn't know whether he's in Ohio, Iowa, or New Hampshire.

He tries to recite the DOI, then sputters "you know the thing" when he fails to get it out.

He was part of the "O'Biden-Bama" administration.

He challenges a borderline handicapped guy to a push-up contest.

The dude is losing his marbles.

Perhaps, but I have to see it. I know as I get older, I mix up simple things. I once called my wife our dog's name! lol That didn't go over well.

Forum List

Back