Why Biden May Be Leading.Maybe 10 to 15 Million Babies Haven't Seen His Videos And Gaffes?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
But How? How can Joe Biden be leading in some polls? I am guessing all of these people who have Biden as thier first choice have never seen any of these videos? Both the "Feeling Up The Children and Racial Gaffes. And the rest of the outrageous things he has said.
Well, hopefully they will eventually see the videos,,then change their minds to the other 87 year old white dude.
:abgg2q.jpg:

067b5624f145e8e7af1a8db2142215ac.jpg

But How? How can Joe Biden be leading in some polls? I am guessing all of these people who have Biden as thier first choice have never seen any of these videos? Both the "Feeling Up The Children and Racial Gaffes. And the rest of the outrageous things he has said.
Well, hopefully they will eventually see the videos,,then change their minds to the other 87 year old white dude.
He's probably the only name that Democrats recognize.

the GOP should run an ad of Joe grasping onto some dudes knee

when he makes his announcement, i wonder if CNN will show all of his wondering fingers videos

If Trump can get elected with his THREE marriages and frequent infidelities and constant lying and his stupid remarks, then a smart friendly politician like Biden can easily win!

It’s just name recognition. Remember us at this time in the last presidential election Scott Walker led the Republicans. Lotta people thought he would lock up the nomination

What videos?

The media is protecting him, so the public is mostly ignorant of his perversions and gaffes. That will change if he manages to win the nomination.

If Trump can get elected with his THREE marriages and frequent infidelities and constant lying and his stupid remarks, then a smart friendly politician like Biden can easily win!
Crazy Joe isn't smart. Even Democrats say he's an idiot.....but he's their idiot.

"No comprenda' Beto, but si Senior Jose Biden!!"

It’s just name recognition. Remember us at this time in the last presidential election Scott Walker led the Republicans. Lotta people thought he would lock up the nomination

Biden's name recognition is tied with Obama. Biden knows as soon as he announces his polling numbers will go down drastically when people question why Obama isn't backing him.

The media is protecting him, so the public is mostly ignorant of his perversions and gaffes. That will change if he manages to win the nomination.
did Biden actually say "Load"? :oops-28:

Forum List

Back