Why Black People Cannot Honestly Assess The Zimmerman Virdict

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UdrLD0lWa4]Dave Chappelle on Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

When I hear some African Americans proudly announce THEY are "Trayvon", it sounds rather hollow and petty. And when I read about some black kid is a suspect in an attempted rape (of a white woman) , or held for a multiple murder (of whites, no less) I ask myself mockingly; was that boy “trayvon” too? A little honesty would lead us down a road that most blacks won’t accept. I doubt many blacks care about Trayvon Martin as a human being. They want him as a symbol.

Last edited:
I think it is really sad that they can't look at the evidence and think through things logically. Always emotions and hatred.

Until they can think about things. How the fuck do they expect to succeed in other things?

I wasn't a fan of Dave Chapell. I tried clicking the you tube link and get a message "embedded disabled" and get static. Well, nigga, what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. I am such a bad girl for using the same hateful word black rappers do and get paid millions for, or even Mark Twain in a couple of his novels. Perhaps blacks can actually recognize their own hateful racist dysfunctional culture and truly try to fix it without the hullabaloo and fuss? Racism used to be real once upon a time. Now, it's just a crutch.

That really sucked. By that I mean it sucked big hairy donkey dicks.

And it's spelled "verdict."

Dave Chappelle on Trayvon Martin - YouTube

That's a pretty pathetic OP and a pretty pathetic attempt by the author to "explain" anything. At least the author of the video was honest enough to post this:

" Published on May 1, 2012

My amateurish attempt at retrofitting one of my favorite Chappelle skits to fit the current Trayvon Martin story, apologies for the popping sounds during recording."

Thanks for exposing the other ignorant, bigoted goons though!!! :)

That's so lame. Lamest thing I've ever heard. What kind of nerd takes the time to dub voices over that nonsense to not make a point.

Soooo lame

Dave Chappelle on Trayvon Martin - YouTube

That's a pretty pathetic OP and a pretty pathetic attempt by the author to "explain" anything. At least the author of the video was honest enough to post this:

" Published on May 1, 2012

My amateurish attempt at retrofitting one of my favorite Chappelle skits to fit the current Trayvon Martin story, apologies for the popping sounds during recording."

Thanks for exposing the other ignorant, bigoted goons though!!! :)

look in the mirror

Both the defense and the prosecution had equal say in picking the jury.

Just saying......... :cool:

This was in a white neighborhood where the police let that kid lay in the morgue for three days while they had both his cell phone and student ID. Zimmerman would never be convicted for killing a black kid. Not there.

When I hear some African Americans proudly announce THEY are "Trayvon", it sounds rather hollow and petty. And when I read about some black kid is a suspect in an attempted rape (of a white woman) , or held for a multiple murder (of whites, no less) I ask myself mockingly; was that boy “trayvon” too? A little honesty would lead us down a road that most blacks won’t accept. I doubt many blacks care about Trayvon Martin as a human being. They want him as a symbol.

When I hear some people mock the death of a teenage boy, piss on their shoes.

This was in a white neighborhood where the police let that kid lay in the morgue for three days while they had both his cell phone and student ID. Zimmerman would never be convicted for killing a black kid. Not there.

Only three days?

To distraught parents. Three days is a lifetime. Republicans find it hard to believe anyone could grieve over a black kid. They just don't understand how that could be.

Only three days?

To distraught parents. Three days is a lifetime. Republicans find it hard to believe anyone could grieve over a black kid. They just don't understand how that could be.

Liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfv3kBzJZgU]Paul Simon 1980 One Trick Pony - YouTube[/ame]

The way I see it,Its tragic that a kid would end up dead. Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck,Martian shouldn't have assaulted Zimmerman,but when you roll the odds by assaulting someone the outcome is not always your choice.

Only three days?

I knew that would garb a pinhead like yourself. Three days is short for lots of people that lose loved one involved in police investigations,they keep some bodies for weeks. But an ass hat like yourself,wll stoop to endless depths to feed your pathetic fixation on a political party. What a douche nozzle.

so then you are saying the only reason he was in a white neighborhood was to commit a crime?

thanks asswipe , for your admission

Only three days?

why did the parents not care where he was on a school night?

where in the fuck were the " parents' ?????????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back