Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalifornia is a shithole because it is a mixture of Limousine Libtards, queers and filthy ass Illegals.

How could a state not be a shithole with assholes like that?

I started a thread on those in California wanting to form a new state called New California

New California declares 'independence' from California in bid to become 51st state

However, I was told that this was the 20th thread on the issue and closed down. Problem is, I can't find any other threads on it.

To make a long story short, the vast majority of California seems to want to be free of the insanity of San Fran and LA. At least, that is what the map they drew states.

636517188742168377-011618-New-California-state-ONLINE-revised.png

View attachment 172051
I would prefer this one.

upload_2018-1-17_15-52-47.png

I started a thread on those in California wanting to form a new state called New California

New California declares 'independence' from California in bid to become 51st state

However, I was told that this was the 20th thread on the issue and closed down. Problem is, I can't find any other threads on it.

To make a long story short, the vast majority of California seems to want to be free of the insanity of San Fran and LA. At least, that is what the map they drew states.

View attachment 172051
I would prefer this one.

View attachment 172054

I prefer this one , see ya California...

bed6cd37677f48de3459ae80640ddb49--risk-analysis-nuclear-disasters.jpg

View attachment 172051
I would prefer this one.

View attachment 172054

View attachment 172057

Yes, but will they have time to move to higher ground?

That is the question.

View attachment 172051
I would prefer this one.

View attachment 172054

View attachment 172057

That is the question.

Not sure according to AGW cult it will come quick ..unless we give up on fossil fuels and run around half naked getting stoned on buffalo dung.

View attachment 172051
I would prefer this one.

View attachment 172054

View attachment 172057

That is the question.

Not sure according to AGW cult it will come quick ..unless we give up on fossil fuels and run around half naked getting stoned on buffalo dung.

I know, build a border wall along the California coast before it floods.

That is the question.

I know, build a border wall along the California coast before it floods.

Well we do have the rocky mountains, and I don't even get my stupid conspiracy map, they suggest that Atlantis will rise off the east coast?

Drilling as instructed, I see the following in the SPM columns of Table 4:
  • Total quantity of recipients: ~47.82M
  • Total quantity of recipients in CA: ~7.96
The assertion in your thread title (prior to it and another thread being merged into the current thread) is that "Californians are 33% of US on Welfare," and that is the assertion with which I took exception and that I provided data to show is simply not so. Even using the data in Table 4, it's not so: 7.96/48.82 ≈ 0.15, or ~15%, which doesn't rise even to half of 33%.
You must have speed read over this part of my post.

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

It’s not as though California policymakers have neglected to wage war on poverty. Sacramento and local governments have spent massive amounts in the cause. Several state and municipal benefit programs overlap with one another; in some cases, individuals with incomes 200% above the poverty line receive benefits. California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments and “other public welfare,” according to the Census Bureau. California, with 12% of the American population, is home today to about one in three of the nation’s welfare recipients....

So it is not 33% of those in poverty, but 33% of those receiving public assistance of some fashion at one level of the government or another.
So it is not 33% of those in poverty, but 33% of those receiving public assistance of some fashion at one level of the government or another.

Is that really where you want to go?
You must have speed read over this part of my post.....Several state and municipal benefit programs overlap with one another; in some cases, individuals with incomes 200% above the poverty line receive benefits. California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments and “other public welfare,” according to the Census Bureau.

I didn't see that the SPM document addresses state and local benefits that consist of sums not provided by the federal government, so I opted not to wade into that murky water, as it were.

I have lived in California for eight decades.

I have seen many changes, to say the least.

I do NOT feel that the Golden State is a _____.

I DO feel, however, that California is a harbinger of what the United States of America will eventually become.
Let's hope not. You should start a secession movement. If CA secedes and the criminal central government doesn't kill and destroy to keep you, but let's you go peacefully unlike Dishonest Abe, maybe the Empire will die too.

Win-win for all Americans.
You were doing so good until you rewrote history.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Drilling as instructed, I see the following in the SPM columns of Table 4:
  • Total quantity of recipients: ~47.82M
  • Total quantity of recipients in CA: ~7.96
The assertion in your thread title (prior to it and another thread being merged into the current thread) is that "Californians are 33% of US on Welfare," and that is the assertion with which I took exception and that I provided data to show is simply not so. Even using the data in Table 4, it's not so: 7.96/48.82 ≈ 0.15, or ~15%, which doesn't rise even to half of 33%.
You must have speed read over this part of my post.

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

It’s not as though California policymakers have neglected to wage war on poverty. Sacramento and local governments have spent massive amounts in the cause. Several state and municipal benefit programs overlap with one another; in some cases, individuals with incomes 200% above the poverty line receive benefits. California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments and “other public welfare,” according to the Census Bureau. California, with 12% of the American population, is home today to about one in three of the nation’s welfare recipients....

Is that really where you want to go?
You must have speed read over this part of my post.....Several state and municipal benefit programs overlap with one another; in some cases, individuals with incomes 200% above the poverty line receive benefits. California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments and “other public welfare,” according to the Census Bureau.

I didn't see that the SPM document addresses state and local benefits that consist of sums not provided by the federal government, so I opted not to wade into that murky water, as it were.
Nothing you post is trust worthy.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Another hater and jealous.....Poverty rate doesn't mean much otherwise Turkmenistan is better ranked better than the US and Germany for example.
Those who are poor in California are wealthy compared to most of the inhabitants of the flyover states.
Stop hating on us, we make most of the stuff you enjoy From shows, movies, technology, food, etc....Go to Church and follow the scripture of not being mean and hateful.
I don't hate Californians. I hate California's government, Washington politicians and intolerant liberal 'professors'. Very few Hollywood movies are worth a shit these days. Hollywood stars do not turn me on and have no better political opinions than Joe the Plumber.

I love California wine, walnuts, artichokes, kiwis, plums, celery, garlic, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, and beautiful women.

I am not mean and hateful. I am admittedly harsh in the art of criticism and occasionally vulgar.

...and yes, I love you too.

California is still a SHITHOLE!

No California, by far is the best state in the union. We also think red states are shit holes...but to each his own. Let us enjoy our state and run it the way we want. In the mean time we were at the beach yesterday it 82 and yes we were swimming. Please don't hate us for that too.

Mexifornia is a great place for filthy lowlifes...there's an anything goes free for all sort of vibe here that bottom feeders really love. Sure Hwy 1 and the immediate coastal areas are beautiful, where I live is beautiful, northern Cali is still beautiful....anywhere that wetbacks can't afford to be is still beautiful. Anywhere they can afford to be (packing three families to a three bedroom) has been completely beanerized and is a disgusting shithole....PERIOD! I live here, I own real estate here...I KNOW. Watching our local news here tells the tale...very few people interviewed can even speak basic English....we refer to our local news as Wetbacks Gone Wild...no bullshit. Good people can't send their kids to public schools as they're completely overwhelmed with silver tooth anchor babies. Little academics are taught as these kids get their parenting from teachers and the school...the curriculum is more about teaching kids English because they aren't taught it in their homes.
I live on the beach in south Orange County...thank God beaners can't even afford the gas in my area...I have friends that live on north Orange County beaches, Huntington and Newport where all the beaners go on weekends...the locals there walk the beach after the weekend picking up dirty diapers, Bud Light cans and the like left by wetbacks...nobody else does that shit.
Bottom line...if you're a filthy bottom feeding wetback, a drug addict, a general lowlife, a pole puffer, a man in a dress...etc you will probably fall in love with Southern Mexifornia.

Another hater and jealous.....Poverty rate doesn't mean much otherwise Turkmenistan is better ranked better than the US and Germany for example.
Those who are poor in California are wealthy compared to most of the inhabitants of the flyover states.
Stop hating on us, we make most of the stuff you enjoy From shows, movies, technology, food, etc....Go to Church and follow the scripture of not being mean and hateful.
I don't hate Californians. I hate California's government, Washington politicians and intolerant liberal 'professors'. Very few Hollywood movies are worth a shit these days. Hollywood stars do not turn me on and have no better political opinions than Joe the Plumber.

I love California wine, walnuts, artichokes, kiwis, plums, celery, garlic, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, and beautiful women.

I am not mean and hateful. I am admittedly harsh in the art of criticism and occasionally vulgar.

No California, by far is the best state in the union. We also think red states are shit holes...but to each his own. Let us enjoy our state and run it the way we want. In the mean time we were at the beach yesterday it 82 and yes we were swimming. Please don't hate us for that too.

Mexifornia is a great place for filthy lowlifes...there's an anything goes free for all sort of vibe here that bottom feeders really love. Sure Hwy 1 and the immediate coastal areas are beautiful, where I live is beautiful, northern Cali is still beautiful....anywhere that wetbacks can't afford to be is still beautiful. Anywhere they can afford to be (packing three families to a three bedroom) has been completely beanerized and is a disgusting shithole....PERIOD! I live here, I own real estate here...I KNOW. Watching our local news here tells the tale...very few people interviewed can even speak basic English....we refer to our local news as Wetbacks Gone Wild...no bullshit. Good people can't send their kids to public schools as they're completely overwhelmed with silver tooth anchor babies. Little academics are taught as these kids get their parenting from teachers and the school...the curriculum is more about teaching kids English because they aren't taught it in their homes.
I live on the beach in south Orange County...thank God beaners can't even afford the gas in my area...I have friends that live on north Orange County beaches, Huntington and Newport where all the beaners go on weekends...the locals there walk the beach after the weekend picking up dirty diapers, Bud Light cans and the like left by wetbacks...nobody else does that shit.
Bottom line...if you're a filthy bottom feeding wetback, a drug addict, a general lowlife, a pole puffer, a man in a dress...etc you will probably fall in love with Southern Mexifornia.
I live in Santa Monica myself and I love the fact we have Latinos here, great people.

I live in Santa Monica myself and I love the fact we have Latinos here, great people.
To bad you guys are infested with regressives

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nothing you post is trust worthy.
I dont think that is a fair and accurate assessment of Xelors posts.

He is generally accurate about what he claims as factual, but occasionally gets the linkages a little off as he builds his arguments, a common failing I am also quite often guilty of.

We are all God's blind Children, feeling around in a dark universe trying to make sense of things.

Shithole or not...you can't beat the medical care in Calif. Fact.
There's a study linked in a previous post that shows Californication to be ranked 25th in quality of health care.

You know better than to confront Progressives with the truth. They quickly get disoriented, dizzy, stagger and then fall down. Then, someone has to drag them home, comfort them and tell then it's all going to be alright.

No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

You are ignorant. California is world's 6th largest economy and a donor state for America.

Federal Taxing and Spending Benefit Some States, Leave Others Paying Bill - Tax Foundation

And if we get California out they would drop to 34, people would leave in droves more then they do now.

More bullshit - California has the highest population density in the states and is still growing in population. Take your droves falsehood and shove it.

Why lie? It isn't even close.

Grow up!

I have never been in California-------all I know is of that state is of grapes and luxurious mansions.
Are there slums?

California is not perfect. I traveled all over the country and other part of the world where I live here and there temporarily because of business and personal interest.

My standards of living is very high. California is the only place in the world where I want live.

Lol,

Califorina is a first world state next to most of the south.
-Higher standard of living
-Higher quality education
-Higher quality healthcare

You fucking cave men are so stupid that you probably should go back to school. idiot.
-Higher cost of living does not equate to higher standard of living.
-Low average IQ does not equate to higher quality education (California is third from the BOTTOM).
-California ranks 25th in healthcare.

California is a shithole.

2017’s Best & Worst States for Health Care

Stop your tickling me.
Then you explain why California’s economy is the 6th largest in the entire planet. We DONATE $360 billions to federal taxes every year maybe if cut that off will be out of debt.

Why don’t you compare California from richest to poorest, most criminals, crimes committed, alcoholism, corrupted, drugiest, ugliest to your states and others and see where your states stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back